Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eye of the Beholder | Wildclaw M.
1 2
[center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/588440113638539274/959966812538298428/accent_shop_banner_small.png[/img] [size=6][b]Eye of the Beholder[/b][/size] [b]Nature themed accents & skins[/b] [color=grey]______________________________[/color][emoji=gust size=1][color=grey]______________________________[/color] Hello! This is my small, casual accent (and maybe occasional skin) shop. I'm a hobbyist digital artist who likes creating accents inspired by nature. I try to keep prices on the cheaper size and hope everybody can get some enjoyment from my skins. [color=grey]______________________________[/color][emoji=gust size=1][color=grey]______________________________[/color] [/center] [quote=Rules and About] [LIST] [*]Unless there is a pre-order, [b]you may send in your payment before or after a skin is printed.[/b] If you choose to send in payment beforehand, please [b]send it through PM![/b] If you wait until the accent is printed, [b]you will receive a PA.[/b] [*]Feel free to ask for previews! [*]Please don't buy and immediately resell my accents for way more than I sold them for! [*]Generally, I don't list extra accents/skins on the AH. If you want to see if I have extra copies, you're always welcome to ask. [*]Shelved accents are available for reprints when runs fill up. They can also be printed if blueprints are provided. [*]Retired accents are unavailable for reprints. [*]I am subbed to this thread, but please feel free to ping me. It helps me keep track if I get two notifications. [/LIST] [/quote] [center] [size=5][b]CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:[/b][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/453678834378604574/959890871191502958/unknown.png[/img] With the Wind Comes Spring, for Wildclaw Males [item= Accent: With Wind Comes Spring] [b]1[/b] Copy on the AH - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=With+Wind+Comes+Spring&collapse=1]Buy Here[/url] [color=grey]______________________________[/color][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][color=grey]______________________________[/color] Currently Printing | Past Accents | Dragon Showcase [/center]
accent_shop_banner_small.png

Eye of the Beholder
Nature themed accents & skins

Hello! This is my small, casual accent (and maybe occasional skin) shop. I'm a hobbyist digital artist who likes creating accents inspired by nature. I try to keep prices on the cheaper size and hope everybody can get some enjoyment from my skins.

• Unless there is a pre-order, you may send in your payment before or after a skin is printed. If you choose to send in payment beforehand, please send it through PM! If you wait until the accent is printed, you will receive a PA.
  • Feel free to ask for previews!
  • Please don't buy and immediately resell my accents for way more than I sold them for!
  • Generally, I don't list extra accents/skins on the AH. If you want to see if I have extra copies, you're always welcome to ask.
  • Shelved accents are available for reprints when runs fill up. They can also be printed if blueprints are provided.
  • Retired accents are unavailable for reprints.
  • I am subbed to this thread, but please feel free to ping me. It helps me keep track if I get two notifications.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

unknown.png

With the Wind Comes Spring, for Wildclaw Males

Accent: With Wind Comes Spring
1 Copy on the AH - Buy Here

Currently Printing | Past Accents | Dragon Showcase
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
[center] [size=6][b]Currently Printing[/b][/size] [color=grey]______________________________[/color][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][color=grey]______________________________[/color] [/center] [columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/453678834378604574/959890871191502958/unknown.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=Transparent] X X X X[/color] [b][u]With the Wind Comes Spring[/u][/b] (alt: Spring Winds) Wildclaw M Accent | 500 g | 500,000 t Shelving on 4/30 [item=Accent: With Wind Comes Spring] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17vgFiANsRXCGH19C1UxZ4Nps-Hpc-_ojqmNwGZ-BOac/edit?usp=sharing]Click HERE to add yourself to the list.[/url] [/columns]
Currently Printing

X
X
X
X

With the Wind Comes Spring
(alt: Spring Winds)

Wildclaw M
Accent | 500 g | 500,000 t
Shelving on 4/30

Click HERE to add yourself
to the list.
[center] [size=6][b]Past Accents[/b][/size] [color=grey]______________________________[/color][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][color=grey]______________________________[/color] [/center] [quote][center][b][u]Shelved[/u][/b] Available for Reprinting[/center] [columns] [item=Accent: Seaweed Farmer] [nextcol] [color=transparent]X[/color] [u]Seaweed Farmer[/u] [size=2]Imperial M.[/size] [nextcol] [item=Accent: With Wind Comes Spring] [nextcol] [color=transparent]X[/color] [u]With Wind Comes Spring[/u] Wildclaw M. [nextcol] [item=Accent Blueprint] [nextcol] [color=transparent]X[/color] [u]Placeholder[/u] Other Notes [/columns] [/quote] [quote][center][b][u]Retired[/u][/b] Not Available for Reprinting[/center] [columns] [item=Accent: Rotten King] [nextcol] [color=transparent]X[/color] [u]Rotten King[/u] [size=2]Guardian M.[/size] [nextcol] [item=Accent Blueprint] [nextcol] [color=transparent]X[/color] [u]Placeholder[/u] Other Notes [nextcol] [item=Accent Blueprint] [nextcol] [color=transparent]X[/color] [u]Placeholder[/u] Other Notes [/columns] [/quote]
Past Accents

Accent: Seaweed Farmer X
Seaweed Farmer
Imperial M.
Accent: With Wind Comes Spring X
With Wind Comes Spring
Wildclaw M.
Accent Blueprint X
Placeholder
Other Notes

Quote:
Retired
Not Available for Reprinting
Accent: Rotten King X
Rotten King
Guardian M.
Accent Blueprint X
Placeholder
Other Notes
Accent Blueprint X
Placeholder
Other Notes
[center] [size=6][b]Dragon Showcase[/b][/size] [color=grey]______________________________[/color][emoji=bamboo chute size=1][color=grey]______________________________[/color] I love seeing my accents on dragons. Feel free to show me dragons wearing my accents, and I'll add them here! (Newest dragons added first.)[/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33282594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/332826/33282594.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71799601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/717997/71799601.png[/img][/url]
Dragon Showcase

I love seeing my accents on dragons. Feel free to show me dragons wearing my accents, and I'll add them here! (Newest dragons added first.)

33282594.png 71799601.png
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/588440113638539274/912056493816315934/Rivensong_Clan_Banner.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Optima][size=5][b]Reserved Post[/b][/font][/center]
Rivensong_Clan_Banner.png
Reserved Post
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/588440113638539274/912056493816315934/Rivensong_Clan_Banner.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Optima][size=5][b]Reserved Post[/b][/font][/center]
Rivensong_Clan_Banner.png
Reserved Post
[columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/453678834378604574/959890871191502958/unknown.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=Transparent] X X X X[/color] [b][u]With the Wind Comes Spring[/u][/b] (alt: Spring Winds) Wildclaw M Accent | 400 g | 400,000 t Shelving on 4/30 [item=Accent: With Wind Comes Spring] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17vgFiANsRXCGH19C1UxZ4Nps-Hpc-_ojqmNwGZ-BOac/edit?usp=sharing]Click HERE to add yourself to the list.[/url] [/columns] [center]Hello all! I am printing my Mistjam reject, [b]With the Winds Come Spring![/b] It's [b]400g (400kt)[/b] and will be shelved (but not retired) on the [b]30th of the month[/b]. There's also [b]one treasure slot available[/b] at the end of each run. [b]I can provide previews.[/b] This is my third skin ever printed and the first I'm doing through my new official shop, so please bear with me. [b]Please note:[/b] I having enough gems to fund the first ten print run, but may or may not have enough to do subsequent runs. Depending on what run you're in I may ask you to send in pre-payment! [b]Because you showed interest:[/b] @Tick @Ashentwiins [/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522][b]Click here for the GASP thread![/b][/url][br][br]Wildclaw M, Accent, festival, flowers/floral, nature, pink, wind flight[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @Naakka @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @Grimbone @Herumi @reliquiaen @Mycologist @penantiomers @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @TikindiDragon @Vesperupus @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @Kurtcobain @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Verosa @Masumi @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @Astraya @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @synnful @Koneko @Veevi @Aeronaught @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @ranyani @Safaris @Narif @thecatsred @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @MusicalMaladies @judiama @maralice13 @Starly @Essynkardi @Mercendia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @Mookzilla @ionicbondie @Rosabelle @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @Raiona @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Katreal @Peisinoe @Deva @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @Ellowen @MafiaVamp @Erendira @ccccctk @Shian @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @lantadyme @Leaflet @Juyoung @Jaie @Luunai @everynne @kush @Penryn @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @artangcls @Cirruss @Nelia @wtf @Cindercate @Hiame @wintercovers @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @StormBerserker @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @copiousPeplom @Desolation @Darlnim @Raire @sorai @necrophades @rubyredtan @HayBau @TeaRex @Godspeed @Betta @veevi @Elunai @Nuriya @Lynchly @Toriguel @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @arian @BlackMistress @MollyMerula @RRHepburn @qew23 @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @xazz @Aruakhal @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Valeguard @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @Bhaskara @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @Niklia @Nimphy @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @lionx @amberwing @epzel @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Pieeee @selenomancy @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @oberion @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Smurr @sugarcrash @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @doniider @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Eagles @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Semirhage @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @BloodSentry @Reili @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Thesby @Pseudoscience @rocketgrunt @Sonora @wesleydog @Lycoteuthis @TKodami @Temreki @Noirist @seragakisei @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Evet @comette @Alraune @HermitCrab @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @feverking @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @Kin @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Izilen @alexicyn @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Servalan @widmo @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Rest @Renarin @potestas @ToxicE @Lallie @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Starrlight @Ketchum @markab @nohsara @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @wedredding @matejko @bunnyfork @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Auries @kbb @Ivypooll @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @lyttlekytten @uniquelykenn @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @Kairoku @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @Angii @gryffion @CreamGravy @despoinai @FernCoyote @pureblood @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @FjaraLunar @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @Njerro @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Oodie @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @Tiarana @Myndris @Journey @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @Skeletor @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @Raptora @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @Kavalkade @RyuLevone @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @NightRising @jr413 @Lunox @Distances @FloatingInSpace @ouji @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @PunchingSolas @raQua @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @dragoninmywagon @Nirwana @batcrooks @HermaMora @BuiltByCLAMP @Mickie @Condor @NameChange851 @auroshen @Charias @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @vassily @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Facinarose @Reignhart @Lyren @Sinai @Nimuir @DevilFlower @agust @Guest @PoIarized @Mimas @cosmicConundrum @Genji @mumtup @Addmon @Denryu @0verdose @Jabberwocky09 @aeki @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @snapppper @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @Warriorgirl1234 @terato @Malachite @StarTatami @Finne @Gompytje @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @necromancing @Bufftuffandfluff @Dalilah @literallyacat @arboretumm @feralchungus @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Limelight @MaraStarSeer @Artorias @X3X @1Sash1 @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @SilverQuark @Karrikut @Gannet @Aushi @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @sensiblesoap @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @celestja @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Sanati @dandyfrau @thornasaur @KingHarry @Cayde6 @Lukee @kanoosh @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @briar @keyy @SDSPAGE @illusolite @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @cynicalspectre @Ankhr @rattus @LostWhisperer @techmess @Bluwingskitty @phoenixoflegend @Rheannon @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @applechime @Crowstorm @Vialheart @Gibberish @macrobiiology @Hardycat @Chelo @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @ribbonz @Gurrero @sisyo @MildChameleon @End3rStorm @Foxe @solariaa @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @Blod @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Heathers @HayBay @Harana @TAOGTMI @Fujo @LavenderAmethyst @Navani @LLev @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @rilakkumin @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @FeatherFace @Eidos @LemmeRest @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @Grafkrabber @precilla @Munakata @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @SkyDancer10 @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @606 @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @Spark @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @Scybilla @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @takatsuki @chromatographic @kekule @cobwebs @bedfordblack @concept @Boneshakers @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @TwoSouls @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Ellanoi @stanley @Drastalblight @chocollama @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @silverishness @alliecats @Syldaya @MalisVitterfolk @klee @girlgirlDragon @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @Louca @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @Elisse @Adriel @Hmm @Murakali @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Kisk @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @Fluffpuffpanda @Sunline @akoshka @techne @Munancho @Laby @Mysteries @FlyingScales @pondweed @Endyr @1000unicorns @Zivo @Noivian @Jinoga @GoldStar @boredzoi @InfectedContent @Banguela @aeons @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Liluye @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Congratulations @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Nei @Arkeyr79 @Crim @Cerion @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @TheChurchGrim @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Moirli @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Ghostharpies @OyasumiKasumi @Riice @rockcorgo @Madhouse @Norion @Rohana @CoffeeCaat @Anduins @Starfire0 @Visceryl @Watercolour @Voltaic @johan @Dussty @Sylvanlady @NullE @aliciawonderland @FrogTea @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @Joywing @Adamantium @EternalBlaze @Varda @junu @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Driamatic @Sephrenia @pigeonz @LynterriaHatake @Hauntology @Saerino @Tilli @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Altassar @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HandleAnimal @Aerites @Asphalt @cvthedral @FluffleDuffel @faebeats @pinkkittens @fraudulentzodiac @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @Bystander @ces @tvoir @chetungwan @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @varjopeura @Tiny @sophycat @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Spooky @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @eonflute @astereia @serpents @Graffinn @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @summerwar @notamused @Gaston @Dissonances @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @vendi @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @xxxx @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @FrostNiskare @Ballad @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @superfuzzygoat @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @DarkwingDove @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @innerspeaker @sallow @silveremouse @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @OKC @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @retrace @Blubell @CrowleyGhost @Skaimoo @hat17 @marropo @teebone @Viviwren @Lunyra @Killunia @Mikada @LilyRaven @KittyAoba @Icystorm @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Doomslayer @suu @hobihobi @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @disentanglement @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @caathedral @Aica @Contaminate @Caroo @nephelle @SparkWings @SleepyDrago @arlyn @robinchan33 @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Rolyo @daysold @justhereforthero @Hnai @Kiipho @Lurkingbullfox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Loras @sugarcube @shadesofchaos @blackhawks @Necramancy @Dynasties @Basileia @Moonweaverr @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Worship @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Rubaiyat @Shyia @Hirrrio @WingedUnknown @sheppo @zeeboot @Galaxius @TypeFull @gaycaesar @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Rythen @laffayette @bullfrog @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @Dragon00Draws @CheshireMr @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Kirority @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Coward @sifenke @Llaabbam @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @ale @Naught @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @137 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @honour @Puffin25 @PlatonicPluto @fleurs @StannyWolfie @pouchipouchi @Catgirl742 @decays @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @RoseArcana @addams @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @renly @Refractor @asterope @Silvercats2 @xarilin @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @vangeance @winterlights @ruijuun @Eindride @Xenokiin @grr @yik @emeritus @KreepyKrawlies @World @Phay @SnowFrost620 @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Drymm @Pyracantha @atrolock @Golurk @teiidae @LavaKitto @softsylveon @adamska @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @BlueDragon819 @Hiii @Outpost @Obituary @KiteM @Witheren @Sionainn @Kazure @EmSheshan @craftbaobao2 @crogge @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @Lunalatic @TheWingedHeroine @Odile @Sarcosanct @FuzzyMelon @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @wintrecat @asocialgoldfish @InkyBrush @valerakki @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @ShallowAbyss @Swageus @kiwisun @Karabee @SuperSchwiizer @Chivalry @Raboniel @MissMaira @nebulova @kschaef @Kunikida @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Formenos @Rabbitspirit @Avaraena @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @Sushimonsterr @Lepton @CorvidCryptid @Perrydotto @JustUneven @Kuso @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @dads @Kalorin @ulvesang @nonisland @SlyWolf0 @FireBrimstone @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @alleyes007 @HumbleBee12341 @Comfrey @muto @Criiptid @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Apology @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @bonivich @Dierdre @RolandMiller @churchill @Vivarium @alastrcs @ItMeansHope @IanYuy @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @mithrail @WindChimes @DaFryingPan @Lightwarden @NaoNao @Faunaflor @eieru @Reithya @Stormvale @Rayomz @Hag @Firedove1211 @Meii @JustAnotherFan @anemo @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @marshsiren @xique @Searen @Calidragon @HellsGate @Dianounais @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @evereden @Lupen @Orphism @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @frosmoth @Maleficus @Fluttering @ProbablySkeletor @venerate @maybels @kyruiz @NeonColada @InTheDarke @Lykos @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Wendiferous @haIIow @Starwindrider @Aevios @giroro @mistysteel @Yelloweye @SpookyPuptarts @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @meandering @gentlytohear @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Badendmusical @halcy @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @kingcrown @Yeechen @Crownings @isuzu @Hazardoush @Ragon @CrystalWolf9091 @TheDEV1L @Amika @Flamed @seclusion @Zavijava @nebulastep @HoIIow @Sphere @Meowruff @Barok @0hzarks @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @sgerj @Scaramouche @jinu @euphoriaxseesaw @Lodzhal @rinjing @Shiver @chunsah @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @Gulo @Azureus @Sterlingstars @TwoPuffins @LadyLarkin @prefiringfort @MissHush @GreatValueCereal @ScrampledEgg @seasnakes @xianvar @RainyCerdae @Biohazards @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @dawnwyrm @Valmue @Oggdo @ghostingskies @Mortca @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @nebulaxie @W0lfBait @ColorfulLava @Halflight @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @kreideprinz @periwinkleclouds @SeaShanty @swordblush @BWAPPI @faunprince @mungmungbean @Bluedragon819 @Scripps @NobleRot @Chickles13 @Werepunk @DeadShift @Interest @AutumnNiche @VolcanicThunder @Ambitious @RavineCat @LABS107 @Floot @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @gardener @ShadowRising @blooddrool @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @Luxilain @lappland @calamityProphet @Arah @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @c4uni @Oahu @Teewie @Iminox @Xolrit @inthedusk @shenhe @belated @suasion @eavesdropper @GrumpyNoodle @GrumpyKettle @Cuon @simplyNefarious @crowvidae @Kreideprintz @Kaitorubel @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @eyesymbolism @Avurdios @Katargo @BurittoKimasan @GunMute @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @sweetsakuras @eggstve @impostor @Enkue @teetotaled @ChesireCLAM @Airazon @shanshui @Zosimos @Syrnaxi @shoemakerlevy9 @Greili @Doodlepede @scorchshct @NeriumOleander @endies @Booplesnoott @Mazurkas @Okapi @Heart @lusbiana @WANNACRY @Haring @Askesis @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Spidergirl @Lafite @Kisu @KaichouKai @RaynixAura @corvidesque @Helixstorm @Lyko @nekopallet @cosmoslost @harmonywish @Rukorix @saltmarsh @WATERPARKS @StarlessEyes @Kirmon64 @Strome @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @midnightserenade @Jinxls @wonderswan @Adaejha @ceravanne @WaterMaloneDraws @CloudTay @Phlegethos @500percentsalty @kyat @ClearBright @inkfrog @Zyachi @Nimrook @above @Curoi @polliwog @iWolffe @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @AlphaSnowdust @Nenahel @Accal1a @SPinosaurid @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Anjoulas @Ozma @RooksRoses @Fwooomf @Akkhima @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @P03 @cartel @Tobin @ashenhartkrie @ryttu3k @samatoki @hypnotheque @Pouchipouchi @Raan @thefrogg @IBeeJuliana @Verdes @Raptorgrrl @briteoctopus @lullabird @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @AsylumBat @Kaimon @Nhemesis @SilverImagines @9th @NightmareGiraffe @komi @thecunningcorvid @Falgardien @Aku @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @Radiations @igawa @Viscere @dafatduck @Tahoma @rootbeer @SugaywaraKoushi @Freefire @SeraphWren @Wytche @sleepyflower @Euri @Alumina @caprisunaddict @reunion @Yesod @Victorzies @Silis @Katharos @Coop7011 @SparkleDeer @renkinjutsushis @MysticOfLight @WickedHeart[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
unknown.png

X
X
X
X

With the Wind Comes Spring
(alt: Spring Winds)

Wildclaw M
Accent | 400 g | 400,000 t
Shelving on 4/30

Click HERE to add
yourself to the list.
Hello all! I am printing my Mistjam reject, With the Winds Come Spring! It's 400g (400kt) and will be shelved (but not retired) on the 30th of the month. There's also one treasure slot available at the end of each run. I can provide previews. This is my third skin ever printed and the first I'm doing through my new official shop, so please bear with me.

Please note: I having enough gems to fund the first ten print run, but may or may not have enough to do subsequent runs. Depending on what run you're in I may ask you to send in pre-payment!

Because you showed interest: @Tick @Ashentwiins

Click here for the GASP thread!

Wildclaw M, Accent, festival, flowers/floral, nature, pink, wind flight

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @Naakka @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Clifftop @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @Grimbone @Herumi @reliquiaen @Mycologist @penantiomers @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @Celes @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @TikindiDragon @Vesperupus @captaincaiti @Renoki @squidragon @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @Kurtcobain @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Verosa @Masumi @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @Rifter @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @Astraya @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @synnful @Koneko @Veevi @Aeronaught @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @ranyani @Safaris @Narif @thecatsred @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @MusicalMaladies @judiama @maralice13 @Starly @Essynkardi @Mercendia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @Mookzilla @ionicbondie @Rosabelle @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @Raiona @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Katreal @Peisinoe @Deva @Cerys @miuaki @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @Ellowen @MafiaVamp @Erendira @ccccctk @Shian @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @lantadyme @Leaflet @Juyoung @Jaie @Luunai @everynne @kush @Penryn @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @artangcls @Cirruss @Nelia @*** @Cindercate @Hiame @wintercovers @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @StormBerserker @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Ichamo @meonox @copiousPeplom @Desolation @Darlnim @Raire @sorai @necrophades @rubyredtan @HayBau @TeaRex @Godspeed @Betta @veevi @Elunai @Nuriya @Lynchly @Toriguel @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @arian @BlackMistress @MollyMerula @RRHepburn @qew23 @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @xazz @Aruakhal @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Valeguard @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @Bhaskara @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @Niklia @Nimphy @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @lionx @amberwing @epzel @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Pieeee @selenomancy @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @oberion @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Smurr @sugarcrash @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @doniider @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Eagles @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Semirhage @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @BloodSentry @Reili @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Thesby @Pseudoscience @rocketgrunt @Sonora @wesleydog @Lycoteuthis @TKodami @Temreki @Noirist @seragakisei @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @cywscross @Evet @comette @Alraune @HermitCrab @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @feverking @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @Kin @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Izilen @alexicyn @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Servalan @widmo @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Rest @Renarin @potestas @ToxicE @Lallie @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Starrlight @Ketchum @markab @nohsara @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @wedredding @matejko @bunnyfork @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Auries @kbb @Ivypooll @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @lyttlekytten @uniquelykenn @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @Kairoku @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @Angii @gryffion @CreamGravy @despoinai @FernCoyote @pureblood @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @FjaraLunar @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @Njerro @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Oodie @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @Tiarana @Myndris @Journey @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @Skeletor @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Reckless @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @Goldenstorm @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Spirit78 @Felisaries @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @Raptora @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @Kavalkade @RyuLevone @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @NightRising @jr413 @Lunox @Distances @FloatingInSpace @ouji @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @PunchingSolas @raQua @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @dragoninmywagon @Nirwana @batcrooks @HermaMora @BuiltByCLAMP @Mickie @Condor @NameChange851 @auroshen @Charias @Lawcaldwell @cytotoxic @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @vassily @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Facinarose @Reignhart @Lyren @Sinai @Nimuir @DevilFlower @agust @Guest @PoIarized @Mimas @cosmicConundrum @Genji @mumtup @Addmon @Denryu @0verdose @Jabberwocky09 @aeki @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @snapppper @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @Warriorgirl1234 @terato @Malachite @StarTatami @Finne @Gompytje @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @necromancing @Bufftuffandfluff @Dalilah @literallyacat @arboretumm @feralchungus @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Limelight @MaraStarSeer @Artorias @X3X @1Sash1 @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @SilverQuark @Karrikut @Gannet @Aushi @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @sensiblesoap @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @celestja @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Sanati @dandyfrau @thornasaur @KingHarry @Cayde6 @Lukee @kanoosh @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @briar @keyy @SDSPAGE @illusolite @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @cynicalspectre @Ankhr @rattus @LostWhisperer @techmess @Bluwingskitty @phoenixoflegend @Rheannon @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @applechime @Crowstorm @Vialheart @Gibberish @macrobiiology @Hardycat @Chelo @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @ribbonz @Gurrero @sisyo @MildChameleon @End3rStorm @Foxe @solariaa @fwiflof @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @Blod @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Heathers @HayBay @Harana @TAOGTMI @Fujo @LavenderAmethyst @Navani @LLev @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @rilakkumin @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @FeatherFace @Eidos @LemmeRest @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @Grafkrabber @precilla @Munakata @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @SkyDancer10 @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @606 @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @Spark @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @Scybilla @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @takatsuki @chromatographic @kekule @cobwebs @bedfordblack @concept @Boneshakers @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @Marmite @TwoSouls @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Ellanoi @stanley @Drastalblight @chocollama @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @silverishness @alliecats @Syldaya @MalisVitterfolk @klee @girlgirlDragon @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @Louca @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Overcoat @Elisse @Adriel @Hmm @Murakali @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Kisk @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @Fluffpuffpanda @Sunline @akoshka @techne @Munancho @Laby @Mysteries @FlyingScales @pondweed @Endyr @1000unicorns @Zivo @Noivian @Jinoga @GoldStar @boredzoi @InfectedContent @Banguela @aeons @WitchHunt @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Liluye @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Congratulations @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @Nei @Arkeyr79 @Crim @Cerion @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @TheChurchGrim @DeltaNegative @ancestral @Rayzor @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Moirli @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @velvetufo @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Ghostharpies @OyasumiKasumi @Riice @rockcorgo @Madhouse @Norion @Rohana @CoffeeCaat @Anduins @Starfire0 @Visceryl @Watercolour @Voltaic @johan @Dussty @Sylvanlady @NullE @aliciawonderland @FrogTea @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @Joywing @Adamantium @EternalBlaze @Varda @junu @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Driamatic @Sephrenia @pigeonz @LynterriaHatake @Hauntology @Saerino @Tilli @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Altassar @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HandleAnimal @Aerites @Asphalt @cvthedral @FluffleDuffel @faebeats @pinkkittens @fraudulentzodiac @seylon @Briarfox13 @catoftheallie @Bystander @ces @tvoir @chetungwan @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @varjopeura @Tiny @sophycat @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Spooky @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @eonflute @astereia @serpents @Graffinn @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @summerwar @notamused @Gaston @Dissonances @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @vendi @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @xxxx @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @FrostNiskare @Ballad @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @superfuzzygoat @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @DarkwingDove @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @innerspeaker @sallow @silveremouse @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @Varnaxis @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @OKC @Fin72 @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @retrace @Blubell @CrowleyGhost @Skaimoo @hat17 @marropo @teebone @Viviwren @Lunyra @Killunia @Mikada @LilyRaven @KittyAoba @Icystorm @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Doomslayer @suu @hobihobi @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Cynderbark @Bamf @disentanglement @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @caathedral @Aica @Contaminate @Caroo @nephelle @SparkWings @SleepyDrago @arlyn @robinchan33 @laurels @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Rolyo @daysold @justhereforthero @Hnai @Kiipho @Lurkingbullfox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Loras @sugarcube @shadesofchaos @blackhawks @Necramancy @Dynasties @Basileia @Moonweaverr @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Worship @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @torch @rei711 @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @Rubaiyat @Shyia @Hirrrio @WingedUnknown @sheppo @zeeboot @Galaxius @TypeFull @gaycaesar @GreenAtlas @Lethia @Rythen @laffayette @bullfrog @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @Dragon00Draws @CheshireMr @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Kirority @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Coward @sifenke @Llaabbam @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @ale @Naught @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @hamburgers123 @137 @kyaveus @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @honour @Puffin25 @PlatonicPluto @fleurs @StannyWolfie @pouchipouchi @Catgirl742 @decays @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @RoseArcana @addams @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @renly @Refractor @asterope @Silvercats2 @xarilin @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @vangeance @winterlights @ruijuun @Eindride @Xenokiin @grr @yik @emeritus @KreepyKrawlies @World @Phay @SnowFrost620 @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Drymm @Pyracantha @atrolock @Golurk @teiidae @LavaKitto @softsylveon @adamska @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @BlueDragon819 @Hiii @Outpost @Obituary @KiteM @Witheren @Sionainn @Kazure @EmSheshan @craftbaobao2 @crogge @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @Lunalatic @TheWingedHeroine @Odile @Sarcosanct @FuzzyMelon @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @wintrecat @asocialgoldfish @InkyBrush @valerakki @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @ShallowAbyss @Swageus @kiwisun @Karabee @SuperSchwiizer @Chivalry @Raboniel @MissMaira @nebulova @kschaef @Kunikida @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Formenos @Rabbitspirit @Avaraena @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @Sushimonsterr @Lepton @CorvidCryptid @Perrydotto @JustUneven @Kuso @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @dads @Kalorin @ulvesang @nonisland @SlyWolf0 @FireBrimstone @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @fernbrake @sassibirb @Nelyafinwe @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @alleyes007 @HumbleBee12341 @Comfrey @muto @Criiptid @Noctiferous @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @Apology @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @bonivich @Dierdre @RolandMiller @churchill @Vivarium @alastrcs @ItMeansHope @IanYuy @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @mithrail @WindChimes @DaFryingPan @Lightwarden @NaoNao @Faunaflor @eieru @Reithya @Stormvale @Rayomz @Hag @Firedove1211 @Meii @JustAnotherFan @anemo @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @marshsiren @xique @Searen @Calidragon @HellsGate @Dianounais @MemeFish @thelemonsnek @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @evereden @Lupen @Orphism @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @frosmoth @Maleficus @Fluttering @ProbablySkeletor @venerate @maybels @kyruiz @NeonColada @InTheDarke @Lykos @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Wendiferous @haIIow @Starwindrider @Aevios @giroro @mistysteel @Yelloweye @SpookyPuptarts @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @meandering @gentlytohear @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Badendmusical @halcy @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @kingcrown @Yeechen @Crownings @isuzu @Hazardoush @Ragon @CrystalWolf9091 @TheDEV1L @Amika @Flamed @seclusion @Zavijava @nebulastep @HoIIow @Sphere @Meowruff @Barok @0hzarks @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @sgerj @Scaramouche @jinu @euphoriaxseesaw @Lodzhal @rinjing @Shiver @chunsah @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @Gulo @Azureus @Sterlingstars @TwoPuffins @LadyLarkin @prefiringfort @MissHush @GreatValueCereal @ScrampledEgg @seasnakes @xianvar @RainyCerdae @Biohazards @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @dawnwyrm @Valmue @Oggdo @ghostingskies @Mortca @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @nebulaxie @W0lfBait @ColorfulLava @Halflight @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @kreideprinz @periwinkleclouds @SeaShanty @swordblush @BWAPPI @faunprince @mungmungbean @Bluedragon819 @Scripps @NobleRot @Chickles13 @Werepunk @DeadShift @Interest @AutumnNiche @VolcanicThunder @Ambitious @RavineCat @LABS107 @Floot @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @gardener @ShadowRising @blooddrool @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @Luxilain @lappland @calamityProphet @Arah @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @c4uni @Oahu @Teewie @Iminox @Xolrit @inthedusk @shenhe @belated @suasion @eavesdropper @GrumpyNoodle @GrumpyKettle @Cuon @simplyNefarious @crowvidae @Kreideprintz @Kaitorubel @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @eyesymbolism @Avurdios @Katargo @BurittoKimasan @GunMute @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @sweetsakuras @eggstve @impostor @Enkue @teetotaled @ChesireCLAM @Airazon @shanshui @Zosimos @Syrnaxi @shoemakerlevy9 @Greili @Doodlepede @scorchshct @NeriumOleander @endies @Booplesnoott @Mazurkas @Okapi @Heart @lusbiana @WANNACRY @Haring @Askesis @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @PtolemyII @Spidergirl @Lafite @Kisu @KaichouKai @RaynixAura @corvidesque @Helixstorm @Lyko @nekopallet @cosmoslost @harmonywish @Rukorix @saltmarsh @WATERPARKS @StarlessEyes @Kirmon64 @Strome @Scarecrows @Hyenalope @midnightserenade @Jinxls @wonderswan @Adaejha @ceravanne @WaterMaloneDraws @CloudTay @Phlegethos @500percentsalty @kyat @ClearBright @inkfrog @Zyachi @Nimrook @above @Curoi @polliwog @iWolffe @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @AlphaSnowdust @Nenahel @Accal1a @SPinosaurid @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Anjoulas @Ozma @RooksRoses @Fwooomf @Akkhima @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @AnyaTheDraggoon @Verdice @Oriquin @Zelrune @P03 @cartel @Tobin @ashenhartkrie @ryttu3k @samatoki @hypnotheque @Pouchipouchi @Raan @thefrogg @IBeeJuliana @Verdes @Raptorgrrl @briteoctopus @lullabird @ElectricBorelis @Nayolah @AsylumBat @Kaimon @Nhemesis @SilverImagines @9th @NightmareGiraffe @komi @thecunningcorvid @Falgardien @Aku @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @Radiations @igawa @Viscere @dafatduck @Tahoma @rootbeer @SugaywaraKoushi @Freefire @SeraphWren @Wytche @sleepyflower @Euri @Alumina @caprisunaddict @reunion @Yesod @Victorzies @Silis @Katharos @Coop7011 @SparkleDeer @renkinjutsushis @MysticOfLight @WickedHeart
Oooh hNN I'm currently holding 450g for dreads print run of their mist reject, but I'm still really interested in yours. I can gather 400g before the 30th of the month, if that's fine with you for me to get a copy? If so, could I be added to the list? (On mobile currently, and I'm having issues with Google spreadsheets/docs/slides right now ????)
Oooh hNN I'm currently holding 450g for dreads print run of their mist reject, but I'm still really interested in yours. I can gather 400g before the 30th of the month, if that's fine with you for me to get a copy? If so, could I be added to the list? (On mobile currently, and I'm having issues with Google spreadsheets/docs/slides right now ????)
iiadg18.png5pZ7sOC.png
@Ashentwiins

That's no trouble at all! Since I can sponsor at least the first run of accents with my own money, I can put you down on that run no problem. If you have the gems by the end of the month that's perfect, but don't worry too much about it if you don't- we can work something out then if you'd like.
@Ashentwiins

That's no trouble at all! Since I can sponsor at least the first run of accents with my own money, I can put you down on that run no problem. If you have the gems by the end of the month that's perfect, but don't worry too much about it if you don't- we can work something out then if you'd like.
[quote name="Pyrouge" date="2022-04-02 21:44:44" ] @/Ashentwiins That's no trouble at all! Since I can sponsor at least the first run of accents with my own money, I can put you down on that run no problem. If you have the gems by the end of the month that's perfect, but don't worry too much about it if you don't- we can work something out then if you'd like. [/quote] Ahhh, I will definitely have the gems, no worries bout that :)
Pyrouge wrote on 2022-04-02 21:44:44:
@/Ashentwiins

Ahhh, I will definitely have the gems, no worries bout that :)
iiadg18.png5pZ7sOC.png
1 2