Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Discussion - Riot of Rot 2020 Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I wish it was posted first in the thread that skins and accents depicting survival is encouraged, rather than zombies. Our deity the Plaguebringer hates zombies in lore because they go against the theme of survival that the plague flight stands for. No offense to our skin creators, you are incredibly talented. It just saddens me that zombies are the focus and the plague flight is so often seen as that of suffering and death. I personally hope to see many creative skins depicting this theme, rather than a focus on zombies. <3

The skins and accents posted so far are already wonderful, I'm very excited to keep seeing what else our talented artists create!

I wish it was posted first in the thread that skins and accents depicting survival is encouraged, rather than zombies. Our deity the Plaguebringer hates zombies in lore because they go against the theme of survival that the plague flight stands for. No offense to our skin creators, you are incredibly talented. It just saddens me that zombies are the focus and the plague flight is so often seen as that of suffering and death. I personally hope to see many creative skins depicting this theme, rather than a focus on zombies. <3

The skins and accents posted so far are already wonderful, I'm very excited to keep seeing what else our talented artists create!

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Really loving all the submissions so far, especially Wormtongue! Can't wait to see more :)
Really loving all the submissions so far, especially Wormtongue! Can't wait to see more :)
fawn -- she/her -- FR +3 -- pings okay!lighth3.png
"Please no post reservations (posting a claim slot without an entry. Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.)"

yall make me mad every year lol
please learn to read OPs, guys, reserved posts aren't allowed
"Please no post reservations (posting a claim slot without an entry. Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.)"

yall make me mad every year lol
please learn to read OPs, guys, reserved posts aren't allowed
Scribble_Banner.png
Hi, I have a question! If I post an alternate version of my first entry, then does that count as the second entry? Or am I permitted to submit a second, different one? Like how I did for this entry here
Hi, I have a question! If I post an alternate version of my first entry, then does that count as the second entry? Or am I permitted to submit a second, different one? Like how I did for this entry here
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
@Angilian @pirix @shroudrat
Your skins are great! :D Can you give me a ping if you don't win and decide to print?
@Angilian @pirix @shroudrat
Your skins are great! :D Can you give me a ping if you don't win and decide to print?
sig.png sig_art.png sig_adopts.png sig_skins.png
@Thanatomorphose @Vovina Absolutely ADORE your entries so far!
@Thanatomorphose @Vovina Absolutely ADORE your entries so far!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@MortNoire
Very happy that you like it! :D I will definitely message you if I don't win.
@MortNoire
Very happy that you like it! :D I will definitely message you if I don't win.
SWCvOOF.png
If Reaper of Roses doesn't win I might still have to buy it if its being printed. I don't ven have a dragon to use it on, but boy if I'm not a suckered for some cool looking scythes. I've been a long time advocate for flight rising adding some scythe apperal but this would be good too.

@Angilian
If it doesn't win, I'd love to be messaged if you still print
If Reaper of Roses doesn't win I might still have to buy it if its being printed. I don't ven have a dragon to use it on, but boy if I'm not a suckered for some cool looking scythes. I've been a long time advocate for flight rising adding some scythe apperal but this would be good too.

@Angilian
If it doesn't win, I'd love to be messaged if you still print
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@MortNoire of course! thank you, i'm glad you like it ^^
@MortNoire of course! thank you, i'm glad you like it ^^
Staghorn Coral Silver Kitsune Clouddancer Hide HI, I'M PIRIX!
» she/her, 19, est
» wishlist (updating)
» skincent shop
» pwyw art
[quote name="@Deathstalker" date="2020-10-07 13:55:42" ] I wish it was posted first in the thread that skins and accents depicting survival is encouraged, rather than zombies. Our deity the Plaguebringer hates zombies in lore because they go against the theme of survival that the plague flight stands for. No offense to our skin creators, you are incredibly talented. It just saddens me that zombies are the focus and the plague flight is so often seen as that of suffering and death. I personally hope to see many creative skins depicting this theme, rather than a focus on zombies. <3 The skins and accents posted so far are already wonderful, I'm very excited to keep seeing what else our talented artists create! [/quote] Came here just to see if someone said it. The zombies bit every year is like *cringe*
@Deathstalker wrote on 2020-10-07 13:55:42:

Came here just to see if someone said it. The zombies bit every year is like *cringe*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20