Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2020
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@lugia492 Thank you! Glad you like it. :)
@lugia492 Thank you! Glad you like it. :)
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
We totally need more Gaoler stuff!! Too many banescales :( But everyone's creations are lovely so far!!
We totally need more Gaoler stuff!! Too many banescales :( But everyone's creations are lovely so far!!
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@RubieKanary I was looking through the submission thread and your entry stood out to me as one I would really like to see win. I love the pattern and shininess, and how it has a nice balance over the dragon.

@puppyplayer I love both of your accents as well! The soft colors and patterns are very nice.
@RubieKanary I was looking through the submission thread and your entry stood out to me as one I would really like to see win. I love the pattern and shininess, and how it has a nice balance over the dragon.

@puppyplayer I love both of your accents as well! The soft colors and patterns are very nice.
VDwNYPe.png
i plan on participating this year but this is my first time making a skin/accent and im not sure what to to after i finish/how to upload it to the submissions thread (I use paint tool sai). can anyone help me?
i plan on participating this year but this is my first time making a skin/accent and im not sure what to to after i finish/how to upload it to the submissions thread (I use paint tool sai). can anyone help me?
rFCSVpf.png
Good luck to everyone entering!! There are a lot of pretty designs ♥
Good luck to everyone entering!! There are a lot of pretty designs ♥
YzRu1Ep.png
@Appleturnovr
This link should help you with exporting your skin/accent. Once you've made your image into a PNG, for the contest, save your skin/accent onto a image storage site (such as imgur or Deviantart's sta.sh), and then get the image's URL. You should then be able to use FR's forum image tool to post your skin/accent into the submission topic. Hope that helps!
@Appleturnovr
This link should help you with exporting your skin/accent. Once you've made your image into a PNG, for the contest, save your skin/accent onto a image storage site (such as imgur or Deviantart's sta.sh), and then get the image's URL. You should then be able to use FR's forum image tool to post your skin/accent into the submission topic. Hope that helps!

sparkle.pngANDREW // HE/HIM
sparkle.png+3 fr time

a_nothingness.png a_nothingness.png paper_nor_small.gif
@MintheTea

hey, your images arent working jsyk! it might just be me but i'd double check.

@Pokefan

when you submit your entry, it has to be a transparent 350 x 350 .PNG for judging, but your accent looks nice otherwise!

@Sectanza

holy moly i love your skin?? it wouldn't work well with any of my dragons personally but it's so well done!

@bioluminosity

ok,,, usually i don't like full coverage nontransparent skins,,, but yours? is absolutely gorgeous!! i'm a fan. i'd ask if you were gonna print it if it didn't win but i already know i cant afford it haha

@Kariam

dude i LOVE this accent, it's so dramatic and colorful!!!! idk. i just really like it :)

@Limanya

i love the effect of the dragon actually thawing in your skin, especially the second version!! i hope it wins this year, good luck!

anyways my personal conclusion here is "dangit all of these are rly good and i better save up so i can get like a million copies of the winning ones"
@MintheTea

hey, your images arent working jsyk! it might just be me but i'd double check.

@Pokefan

when you submit your entry, it has to be a transparent 350 x 350 .PNG for judging, but your accent looks nice otherwise!

@Sectanza

holy moly i love your skin?? it wouldn't work well with any of my dragons personally but it's so well done!

@bioluminosity

ok,,, usually i don't like full coverage nontransparent skins,,, but yours? is absolutely gorgeous!! i'm a fan. i'd ask if you were gonna print it if it didn't win but i already know i cant afford it haha

@Kariam

dude i LOVE this accent, it's so dramatic and colorful!!!! idk. i just really like it :)

@Limanya

i love the effect of the dragon actually thawing in your skin, especially the second version!! i hope it wins this year, good luck!

anyways my personal conclusion here is "dangit all of these are rly good and i better save up so i can get like a million copies of the winning ones"
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@Erujayy Your Banescale skin Thawed Out would make such interesting dragon characters! The neck vertebrae (ribs?) remind me of a snake's skeleton.

@Strella Lovely details on your whimsical Iceborn Trader. I imagine dragons would be happy to hear his charms rattling as he arrives with his wares.
@Erujayy Your Banescale skin Thawed Out would make such interesting dragon characters! The neck vertebrae (ribs?) remind me of a snake's skeleton.

@Strella Lovely details on your whimsical Iceborn Trader. I imagine dragons would be happy to hear his charms rattling as he arrives with his wares.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@wingworm Thank you so much! That's very encouraging to hear!<33

While I'm here might as well complement some of the entries I liked!

@PixelSpiral I'm really digging your submission, it's super cool! I never knew skeletal x ghost was something I wanted until now-

@Aternova Both your entries are out of this world! I especially love Revontulet not only because it's fun to say but it's also gorgeous! I love how the fox tail fades into the aurora!

@ProtonBonfire Love the pink! Love the everything, it's fabulous!

@HeadlessKing No other things to say come to mind other than: WOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

@Autopilot OH YEEE I see it as both aurora reflecting vibrantly on the snow and a vaporwave aurora and I'm digging both ideas!

@Arkenrall Skin/Accent submissions for the fests is what made me really love guardians, at first I really disliked their design and accents/skins like yours is the reason why, though I only have one at the moment, love guardians! The way it just prints onto the limbs and wings is just so satisfying!

@dransnake Just MMMM need me an accent like that- Fabulous.

@RubieKanary Amazing! Everything I said about Arkenrall's entry can be said here! Really loving the sun beams<3

@Caecilius I adore both your entries! Gosh they fit so many aesthetics I like! Just gorgeous!

@VariantLoki Ahhh so pretty! I love the colors and lighting :0

@bioluminosity I was completely stunned when I look at your entry! :000 It's so gorgeous! The colors- The everything is amazing!

@Vovina Spoooookyyyyyy I live for the spook, laugh for the spook, love for the spook, the spook is within me- nicE

@Kariam OHMYGOSHIT'SAMAZINGYOUDIDANINHUMANLYGREATJOBOHMYGOSH

@puppyplayer I really like both your entries, especially the Banescale one! It looks really good on the scries you made!

@TastyPastry Love your user, and your submission! Fabulous, simply Fabulous.

@Shirarisun CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS I LIKE VERY MUCH

@Doomy Sooooo cute! I love it!

@Ursus WOAH!! I need that-

@Thunderwyvern Both are amazing! I like the concepts, it's something I would have never thought of, and it looks amazing!

@Saerino You did an great job on both, that tundra one- I need-

I've run out of words to complement anyone, also just a note I probably wouldn't be able to afford any prints so please don't ping me for those<3

Have a nice day!

@wingworm Thank you so much! That's very encouraging to hear!<33

While I'm here might as well complement some of the entries I liked!

@PixelSpiral I'm really digging your submission, it's super cool! I never knew skeletal x ghost was something I wanted until now-

@Aternova Both your entries are out of this world! I especially love Revontulet not only because it's fun to say but it's also gorgeous! I love how the fox tail fades into the aurora!

@ProtonBonfire Love the pink! Love the everything, it's fabulous!

@HeadlessKing No other things to say come to mind other than: WOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

@Autopilot OH YEEE I see it as both aurora reflecting vibrantly on the snow and a vaporwave aurora and I'm digging both ideas!

@Arkenrall Skin/Accent submissions for the fests is what made me really love guardians, at first I really disliked their design and accents/skins like yours is the reason why, though I only have one at the moment, love guardians! The way it just prints onto the limbs and wings is just so satisfying!

@dransnake Just MMMM need me an accent like that- Fabulous.

@RubieKanary Amazing! Everything I said about Arkenrall's entry can be said here! Really loving the sun beams<3

@Caecilius I adore both your entries! Gosh they fit so many aesthetics I like! Just gorgeous!

@VariantLoki Ahhh so pretty! I love the colors and lighting :0

@bioluminosity I was completely stunned when I look at your entry! :000 It's so gorgeous! The colors- The everything is amazing!

@Vovina Spoooookyyyyyy I live for the spook, laugh for the spook, love for the spook, the spook is within me- nicE

@Kariam OHMYGOSHIT'SAMAZINGYOUDIDANINHUMANLYGREATJOBOHMYGOSH

@puppyplayer I really like both your entries, especially the Banescale one! It looks really good on the scries you made!

@TastyPastry Love your user, and your submission! Fabulous, simply Fabulous.

@Shirarisun CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS CHAINS I LIKE VERY MUCH

@Doomy Sooooo cute! I love it!

@Ursus WOAH!! I need that-

@Thunderwyvern Both are amazing! I like the concepts, it's something I would have never thought of, and it looks amazing!

@Saerino You did an great job on both, that tundra one- I need-

I've run out of words to complement anyone, also just a note I probably wouldn't be able to afford any prints so please don't ping me for those<3

Have a nice day!

3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella thank you!!! of course they fit with each other caue theyre Bone...
@Strella thank you!!! of course they fit with each other caue theyre Bone...
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16