Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Strella Thank you![emoji=gaoler star size=1] I am glad that you like!!
@Strella Thank you! I am glad that you like!!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@lightsgodown

@Strella

Omg thank you both so much?? I'm so happy to hear that :'0
@lightsgodown

@Strella

Omg thank you both so much?? I'm so happy to hear that :'0
If anybody comes here looking for inspiration - how about an skin/accent centered around sleet? [img]https://cdn.britannica.com/67/123867-050-9D287BC3/Sleet-ground.jpg[/img] or graupel [img]https://www.inforum.com/news/article542877.ece/alternates/BASE_LANDSCAPE/graupel.jpg[/img] [img]https://snowslang.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/graupel-photo.jpg[/img]
If anybody comes here looking for inspiration - how about an skin/accent centered around sleet?
Sleet-ground.jpg

or graupel
graupel.jpg

graupel-photo.jpg
underskrift-geo.png
@wingworm

gosh thank you so much!! It was definitely fun making all those vertebrae haha

---

While im here might as well comment on some of my favs too :eyes:

@Risse

The way you draw ice is so good!! Kinda looks metallic too i love it so much

@Strella

I love the idea of a trader!!! Traveller gaolers are my absolute favourites. The little pheasants are such a nice touch

@Aternova

RAVENS RAVENS I LOVE THEM!!! They're so cute,,,

@dransnake

breaking ice is so hard to draw,,, you pulled it off so well dude

@Caecilius

im in LOVE with the way you drew the vials. A wandering warrior for sure. The way you draw apparel and hair is so good too. Really hope these win!!

@bioluminosity

That is... absolutely gorgeous. I have no words other than- I want it

@Kariam

I have a weakness for crystals and seeing you incorporate them to scales? hot dang,,,
@wingworm

gosh thank you so much!! It was definitely fun making all those vertebrae haha

---

While im here might as well comment on some of my favs too :eyes:

@Risse

The way you draw ice is so good!! Kinda looks metallic too i love it so much

@Strella

I love the idea of a trader!!! Traveller gaolers are my absolute favourites. The little pheasants are such a nice touch

@Aternova

RAVENS RAVENS I LOVE THEM!!! They're so cute,,,

@dransnake

breaking ice is so hard to draw,,, you pulled it off so well dude

@Caecilius

im in LOVE with the way you drew the vials. A wandering warrior for sure. The way you draw apparel and hair is so good too. Really hope these win!!

@bioluminosity

That is... absolutely gorgeous. I have no words other than- I want it

@Kariam

I have a weakness for crystals and seeing you incorporate them to scales? hot dang,,,
@Erujayy Thank you so much! Acutally they're not pheasants they're Treehorn Wolpertinger's, I wanted to do a bunny and a bird of some kind, but I also wanted to do something from FR so lo and behold, I looked at monsters from boreal wood and here he is! <3 [item=Treehorn Wolpertinger]
@Erujayy Thank you so much! Acutally they're not pheasants they're Treehorn Wolpertinger's, I wanted to do a bunny and a bird of some kind, but I also wanted to do something from FR so lo and behold, I looked at monsters from boreal wood and here he is! <3
Treehorn Wolpertinger
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella

oooh!!! that makes sense haha theyre gorgeous regardless
@Strella

oooh!!! that makes sense haha theyre gorgeous regardless
@Erujayy dhsjkd thank you so much!! This is my first time making an accent, if it gets chosen I might actually die— but it’s a pretty common idea (turns out I’m not the most original person around I guess) and everyone else’s version is done so well too...
Thank you for the compliment though!!
@Erujayy dhsjkd thank you so much!! This is my first time making an accent, if it gets chosen I might actually die— but it’s a pretty common idea (turns out I’m not the most original person around I guess) and everyone else’s version is done so well too...
Thank you for the compliment though!!
@Risse

you still drew it in a gorgeous way. We did something similar too haha we both have ice tails XD
@Risse

you still drew it in a gorgeous way. We did something similar too haha we both have ice tails XD
@Aternova Oh my goodness, I am in love with your Snow Crow submission! If you don't win (I really hope you do), can you add me to your pinglist? Same with your Revontulet skincent; it's gorgeous!

@Caecilius @rhapsodicDream If you guys don't win, I would also like to be placed on your pinglists; I have a couple of dragons that your accents would look really good on!
@Aternova Oh my goodness, I am in love with your Snow Crow submission! If you don't win (I really hope you do), can you add me to your pinglist? Same with your Revontulet skincent; it's gorgeous!

@Caecilius @rhapsodicDream If you guys don't win, I would also like to be placed on your pinglists; I have a couple of dragons that your accents would look really good on!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Strella Aaa tyvm ;; That's what I was going for!

@Erujayy THANK U, I live for corvids.........

@myriadofstars Thank you, I'm glad you like it that much ;0;! I'll add you to my gala skins pinglist~
@Strella Aaa tyvm ;; That's what I was going for!

@Erujayy THANK U, I live for corvids.........

@myriadofstars Thank you, I'm glad you like it that much ;0;! I'll add you to my gala skins pinglist~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16