Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2020
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@UnknownStreak unfortunately accents have to only be on the base dragon as there's no way to set it to only be used with dragons with the tert it's using, but you could always circumnavigate that by designing your skin/accent around the terts!
@UnknownStreak unfortunately accents have to only be on the base dragon as there's no way to set it to only be used with dragons with the tert it's using, but you could always circumnavigate that by designing your skin/accent around the terts!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Denial

Thank you for the feedback! I'm not too fussed about the eye bit if it gets covered up because I was messing around with it after I had finished so I didn't put too much effort into the eye part uwu

I was originally going to go for a frostbitten effect on the feet, around the eyes and on the tips of the tails and wings but when I looked at it I couldn't get the texture right :'D and it looks suuuper ugly

@Aquaopal

uwah thank you so much it's my first attempt at making one! So I'm so glad you like it x
@Denial

Thank you for the feedback! I'm not too fussed about the eye bit if it gets covered up because I was messing around with it after I had finished so I didn't put too much effort into the eye part uwu

I was originally going to go for a frostbitten effect on the feet, around the eyes and on the tips of the tails and wings but when I looked at it I couldn't get the texture right :'D and it looks suuuper ugly

@Aquaopal

uwah thank you so much it's my first attempt at making one! So I'm so glad you like it x
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@Aternova - Thank you so much, here's hoping![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Aternova - Thank you so much, here's hoping!
QYzhmAi.png
@Kariam Hi! I LOVED your skin, it's amazing! Would you mind if I made an opinion on how to improve it? Not changing the accent/skin itself, but you could color de original lineart, as long as it is visible is approved, but you can color it and it won't "cover" your lovely work! Like, it could be the same tone/color, but darker. I don't know if I made myself clear but your skin is my fav so far [emoji=nocturne love size=2] I'll edit it when I found an example haha. Good luck, hope you win!
@Kariam

Hi! I LOVED your skin, it's amazing! Would you mind if I made an opinion on how to improve it?
Not changing the accent/skin itself, but you could color de original lineart, as long as it is visible is approved, but you can color it and it won't "cover" your lovely work! Like, it could be the same tone/color, but darker. I don't know if I made myself clear but your skin is my fav so far

I'll edit it when I found an example haha. Good luck, hope you win!
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@Autopilot I really love "Icefield Aurora" we always need more pretty rainbow accents :3

@RubieKanary 4 feet in snow looks amazing! :o

@VariantLoki "Arctic Sunrise" looks amazing!! :O

Good luck to all of you!! :3
@Autopilot I really love "Icefield Aurora" we always need more pretty rainbow accents :3

@RubieKanary 4 feet in snow looks amazing! :o

@VariantLoki "Arctic Sunrise" looks amazing!! :O

Good luck to all of you!! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@Drakzaen

I'm so glad you like it! And also thank you for the advice, I'll try to fix it a bit as soon as I can
@Drakzaen

I'm so glad you like it! And also thank you for the advice, I'll try to fix it a bit as soon as I can
@Kariam Glad I could help you! Gorgeous work again ♥
@Kariam Glad I could help you! Gorgeous work again ♥
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
They’re all really well-done but the submission tread is like: *makes a frozen Banescale accent* *makes a frozen banescale accent* *makes a frozen b
They’re all really well-done but the submission tread is like: *makes a frozen Banescale accent* *makes a frozen banescale accent* *makes a frozen b
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@thunderwyvern I love frigid collector! It fits well with the lore and it's simple enough that it would look good on lots of different gaos :)
@thunderwyvern I love frigid collector! It fits well with the lore and it's simple enough that it would look good on lots of different gaos :)
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
So far I really like:

- @RiavaCornelia's Reflecting Crystals.

- @Frency's Melted Free

- @HeadlessKing's Dry Ice

- @Autopilot's Icefield Aurora

- @Dranesnake's Frozen Sacrifice (really, really like this one)

- And so far, my absolute favorite is @RubieKanary's Four Feet In Snow. My golly, it's just... so pretty. <3
So far I really like:

- @RiavaCornelia's Reflecting Crystals.

- @Frency's Melted Free

- @HeadlessKing's Dry Ice

- @Autopilot's Icefield Aurora

- @Dranesnake's Frozen Sacrifice (really, really like this one)

- And so far, my absolute favorite is @RubieKanary's Four Feet In Snow. My golly, it's just... so pretty. <3
Vj0BLbc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16