Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I've been waiting months for some Ice-themed Gaoler accents. Hope we get some nice ones!
I've been waiting months for some Ice-themed Gaoler accents. Hope we get some nice ones!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Caecilius Your entry is stunning! Hope it wins! 0u0
@Caecilius Your entry is stunning! Hope it wins! 0u0
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Mangusto Thank you so much!!! I am glad that you like![emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
@Mangusto Thank you so much!!! I am glad that you like!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Denial Thank you so much! ;; I’m probably going to print it if it loses, but I love drawing corvids so much... something similar for trickmurk is a good idea :>
@Denial Thank you so much! ;; I’m probably going to print it if it loses, but I love drawing corvids so much... something similar for trickmurk is a good idea :>
@ThistleProse : still like this skin "Mother's Pearls"
@LilithStrome: Also like this one
@Aternova : I would replace the raven in the middle. It looks like a censor bar...
@Arkenral: Your entry is very nice. Good to see an accent not a skin
@SilverLately: I want that!
@dragonsnake: Pretty skin
@RubieKanary: awesome skin
@MulberryScroll: cute and funny skin
@Caecilius: want that for my gaols !
@VariantLoki: very cool design!
@Havic: Kinda like it. Especially the eyes
@ThistleProse : still like this skin "Mother's Pearls"
@LilithStrome: Also like this one
@Aternova : I would replace the raven in the middle. It looks like a censor bar...
@Arkenral: Your entry is very nice. Good to see an accent not a skin
@SilverLately: I want that!
@dragonsnake: Pretty skin
@RubieKanary: awesome skin
@MulberryScroll: cute and funny skin
@Caecilius: want that for my gaols !
@VariantLoki: very cool design!
@Havic: Kinda like it. Especially the eyes
oSaCDzd.png
@/aquaopal oh my god i did not think of that...

edit: I don't know if there's much I can do about that without major edits or changing it completely hahHAHA

edit 2: im showing it to a friend and they said they would have not thought of it as a censor bar if i didn't point it out. i have been cursed now.
@/aquaopal oh my god i did not think of that...

edit: I don't know if there's much I can do about that without major edits or changing it completely hahHAHA

edit 2: im showing it to a friend and they said they would have not thought of it as a censor bar if i didn't point it out. i have been cursed now.
@Caecilius I love Winter Warrior! I was really looking forward to seeing Gaoler skins and accents this time around (yes, Banescales are new, and yes, they have a lore tie-in, but fluffy ice gremlins... please), and yours has me drooling! The standards and jewels are incredibly detailed, I love how the scarf has a bit of chin fur peeking over it, and that sword managed to hit a sweet spot where the blade can work with the lineart below. Also, that hilt is gorgeous... looks like it could be site art. This is an accent that would go well on so many palettes, and for character/lore building, it's perfect. Sincerely hoping you make it in!
@Caecilius I love Winter Warrior! I was really looking forward to seeing Gaoler skins and accents this time around (yes, Banescales are new, and yes, they have a lore tie-in, but fluffy ice gremlins... please), and yours has me drooling! The standards and jewels are incredibly detailed, I love how the scarf has a bit of chin fur peeking over it, and that sword managed to hit a sweet spot where the blade can work with the lineart below. Also, that hilt is gorgeous... looks like it could be site art. This is an accent that would go well on so many palettes, and for character/lore building, it's perfect. Sincerely hoping you make it in!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Aquaopal gotta get those fluffy buddies swords![emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] @Laluzi AH!!!! Thank you so much!!! That truly means so much! I love drawing cloth draped around and stuff and am glad that you noticed the little fur popping out! I am very bad at expressing thanks but thank you again! [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
@Aquaopal gotta get those fluffy buddies swords!

@Laluzi AH!!!! Thank you so much!!! That truly means so much! I love drawing cloth draped around and stuff and am glad that you noticed the little fur popping out! I am very bad at expressing thanks but thank you again!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Aquaopal - Thank you so much!
@Aquaopal - Thank you so much!
QYzhmAi.png
@Aternova: I'm sorry, I still like the skin. It was just one of the very first thoughts and haven't known it's so difficult to change a skin :/
@Aternova: I'm sorry, I still like the skin. It was just one of the very first thoughts and haven't known it's so difficult to change a skin :/
oSaCDzd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16