Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34
Just dropping in to shout out some other submissions that I really like! Sorry if any of these pings are unwanted, just wanna compliment some folks :')

@Vovina I'm astounded by the detail you've gotten in both of your accents :0 Seriously, wow. They are absolutely gorgeous, best of luck!
@AussieRoadkill I quite like your accent as well! It's simple, but I like the liquidy effect it has going on
@Kaldwin Both of your entries are great! I particularly like the second one, the way you made the mask is neat
@Spassow Your submission is gorgeous! We always need more fae accents :D
@Arctini That WIP looks really neat so far :0 I'm sure it will look stunning when it's finished!
@Adaki Wowww. That accent is so delightfully horrifying in all the right ways. It looks amazing!
@Endivinity Love the WIP! It looks amazing so far :D
@SolifugeSpace I really like your fae accent as well! The little tidbit of description you included with your submission is a great addition ^^

Aaaaa I know I pinged like an entire page's worth of people but darn it so many of these entries are gorgeous!
Just dropping in to shout out some other submissions that I really like! Sorry if any of these pings are unwanted, just wanna compliment some folks :')

@Vovina I'm astounded by the detail you've gotten in both of your accents :0 Seriously, wow. They are absolutely gorgeous, best of luck!
@AussieRoadkill I quite like your accent as well! It's simple, but I like the liquidy effect it has going on
@Kaldwin Both of your entries are great! I particularly like the second one, the way you made the mask is neat
@Spassow Your submission is gorgeous! We always need more fae accents :D
@Arctini That WIP looks really neat so far :0 I'm sure it will look stunning when it's finished!
@Adaki Wowww. That accent is so delightfully horrifying in all the right ways. It looks amazing!
@Endivinity Love the WIP! It looks amazing so far :D
@SolifugeSpace I really like your fae accent as well! The little tidbit of description you included with your submission is a great addition ^^

Aaaaa I know I pinged like an entire page's worth of people but darn it so many of these entries are gorgeous!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@OwnedByCats @Mudsdale Noted down *thumbs up*
@OwnedByCats @Mudsdale Noted down *thumbs up*
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@AutoPilot

Ahh thank you!
@AutoPilot

Ahh thank you!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
Submission finally done and it went in a more ivory tusk theme than what i first envisioned it but thats fine. Hope i did it right but good luck to all the entrants!!
Submission finally done and it went in a more ivory tusk theme than what i first envisioned it but thats fine. Hope i did it right but good luck to all the entrants!!
@texaspooky thank you much!
I'm glad to hear it
@texaspooky thank you much!
I'm glad to hear it

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@texaspooky that was SO LOVELY to wake up to! Thank you :D yay that's made my day!
@texaspooky that was SO LOVELY to wake up to! Thank you :D yay that's made my day!
forum_siggyyyyyy_by_lightningwingskye-dceazus.jpg
@texaspooky Thank you so much, that's so kind of you! <3 And I absolutely love your Spiral and Ridgeback entries (plus those lovely scrys you made!), wishing you best of luck in the contest as well!
@texaspooky Thank you so much, that's so kind of you! <3 And I absolutely love your Spiral and Ridgeback entries (plus those lovely scrys you made!), wishing you best of luck in the contest as well!
r6J6MbS.png
@Lyngo Ohh my I love the teeth and those papers things on your accent. Sadly I really think the green goo/ooze ruins it a bit... I like the ideas of the hands though.. maybe in a darker swampy colors and only hands.. none of the oozeness which is not hands? Lots of potentials in your accent :D

@Mythnomer WHEE good luck hun :D
@Lyngo Ohh my I love the teeth and those papers things on your accent. Sadly I really think the green goo/ooze ruins it a bit... I like the ideas of the hands though.. maybe in a darker swampy colors and only hands.. none of the oozeness which is not hands? Lots of potentials in your accent :D

@Mythnomer WHEE good luck hun :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Autopilot I'm losing my mind over Amoeboid Impostor, please please let me know if you print it if it somehow doesn't win *^*
@Autopilot I'm losing my mind over Amoeboid Impostor, please please let me know if you print it if it somehow doesn't win *^*
@Aviose Unhappily, I find it too gory but then I am not good with gore. However I love your mushrooms. Maybe a second entry without the rot and wounds and bones but just the mushrooms? And even more mushrooms? Those big spotted ones are amazing.

Maybe some shelf fungi?

(Yes, I am in Shadow and adore mushrooms... I even grew a pack of blue mushrooms once. Tasty! But not as blue as in the ad - but then I didn't expect them to be! So much for truth in advertising.)
@Aviose Unhappily, I find it too gory but then I am not good with gore. However I love your mushrooms. Maybe a second entry without the rot and wounds and bones but just the mushrooms? And even more mushrooms? Those big spotted ones are amazing.

Maybe some shelf fungi?

(Yes, I am in Shadow and adore mushrooms... I even grew a pack of blue mushrooms once. Tasty! But not as blue as in the ad - but then I didn't expect them to be! So much for truth in advertising.)
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34