Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34
@kveikur Thank you for telling me! Weird, I could see it fine myself but no one else could... Hopefully I fixed it now
@kveikur Thank you for telling me! Weird, I could see it fine myself but no one else could... Hopefully I fixed it now
@NecroTheZma no problem, it works for me now! good luck with the contest C:
@NecroTheZma no problem, it works for me now! good luck with the contest C:
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
I am trying to work on an accent but I am not sure how to show just what I have done..and is that necessary or can I just post the finished product on the model
I am trying to work on an accent but I am not sure how to show just what I have done..and is that necessary or can I just post the finished product on the model
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@MythNomer You can post it here if you want help or you can just post it in the entry thread if you want :)
@MythNomer You can post it here if you want help or you can just post it in the entry thread if you want :)
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian
thank you I went ahead and posted it in the entry thread :)
@Shian
thank you I went ahead and posted it in the entry thread :)
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
*Peeks in*

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is for the discussion of submissions for the Riot of Rot Skin/Accent contest; not debating the existence of any flights, nor attacking aesthetics/users.

Thank you :)
*Peeks in*

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is for the discussion of submissions for the Riot of Rot Skin/Accent contest; not debating the existence of any flights, nor attacking aesthetics/users.

Thank you :)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Aviose Hello! I just wanted to say Life After Death is very lovely! I normally get a little freaked out by gore but the way you made the skin makes it work in a way I can stomach,, best of luck with your entry!
@Aviose Hello! I just wanted to say Life After Death is very lovely! I normally get a little freaked out by gore but the way you made the skin makes it work in a way I can stomach,, best of luck with your entry!
************************** image.png image.png
@lyngo your entry is so freakin good X_X
@lyngo your entry is so freakin good X_X
XxqDwGq.png
@autopilot @Mudsdale is stuck at work but she asked that I ask you to ping her if your fe snappy skincent doesn't win and you decide to print it yourself.
@autopilot @Mudsdale is stuck at work but she asked that I ask you to ping her if your fe snappy skincent doesn't win and you decide to print it yourself.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34