Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Hanmonster I really appreciate it, thank you!
@Hanmonster I really appreciate it, thank you!
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
@ClickaClack
Just wanted to say I love Parasite Puppet but I wished that the accent color gave more room for other color options instead of just for brown dragons. :/
I think other accent artists know a trick for that? or know how to make a transparent shadow sort of thing that blends in with the dragons colors?
@ClickaClack
Just wanted to say I love Parasite Puppet but I wished that the accent color gave more room for other color options instead of just for brown dragons. :/
I think other accent artists know a trick for that? or know how to make a transparent shadow sort of thing that blends in with the dragons colors?
@Shian Thank you for the interest, will definitely give you a ping if it doesn't win! :D
@Shian Thank you for the interest, will definitely give you a ping if it doesn't win! :D
@Ravenhearst @endlessdragon i love your entries, best of luck! ^^
@Ravenhearst @endlessdragon i love your entries, best of luck! ^^
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Sarurun thank you so much!! i'm anxiously waiting for rollover to see who made it haha

@Hanmonster thank you :D I really like accents like that a lot too since there's so many good genes out there now, and i'm glad I was able to achieve that effect :') i REALLY love your entry too btw, the butterflies are Gorgeous, and I've always enjoyed that sort of..beautiful death vibe they can have. beautiful concept and execution <3

@dragonpals thank you <3 it was a bit difficult trying to get things to look a bit red and angry without getting too bloody and gorey, and i definitely fussed a lot with the red glow to make sure it wasn't too overwhelming even on less-than-optimal color palettes;; i like showing off the genes on my dragons, so subtly is Definitely my jam
@Sarurun thank you so much!! i'm anxiously waiting for rollover to see who made it haha

@Hanmonster thank you :D I really like accents like that a lot too since there's so many good genes out there now, and i'm glad I was able to achieve that effect :') i REALLY love your entry too btw, the butterflies are Gorgeous, and I've always enjoyed that sort of..beautiful death vibe they can have. beautiful concept and execution <3

@dragonpals thank you <3 it was a bit difficult trying to get things to look a bit red and angry without getting too bloody and gorey, and i definitely fussed a lot with the red glow to make sure it wasn't too overwhelming even on less-than-optimal color palettes;; i like showing off the genes on my dragons, so subtly is Definitely my jam
@Shinyumbreon thank you ♥
@Shinyumbreon thank you ♥
@ravenhearst
your accent was one of my favorites!
@ravenhearst
your accent was one of my favorites!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34