Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Free Lore Hub
1 2
Looking for my Skins and Accents? Go HERE.

Rather than having them scattered all over the board as time goes on, I figured I'd try to keep up a hub that has links to everything as I add more. Some of this stuff you may have seen around before. I hope to expand and Improve it.

As always, my Lore policy is that it is free for everyone to use and modify, though linking back to my threads to help others is always appreciated.

Stormseeker Rails - Railroad Network Lore for the Shifting Expanse

Blue Rock Mesa - Giant amphitheater and stage for concerts and events

ECO-Sites of the Shifting Expanse - (Prev: Carrion Canyon Dumpsite) Waste problems and Superfund sites in the Shifting Expanse.

The Stormsurge Mesa Project- (Prev: Operation REPAIR) An early environmental engineering experiment that has run forgotten for generations.

New Sornieth: City of the Future- A utopian city of the future that has everything you can hope for... and more!

Emergency Services in the Shifting Expanse - Dragon EMT's, Fire Fighters and Rescue Services

U of L Inc. - Labs/University in direct competition with an Arcane school of magic

Mecha Stormcatcher - Stormcatcher's most problematic Project

The Iron Order of Engineers/Engineer Battle Corps - An elite engineering order who take the Iron oath of engineers.

Shifting Expanse Storm Chasers - Teams of dragons who pursue dangerous weather in order to gather data.

Doomsday Peppers Alliance - A society of wasteland dragons who spend way too much time digging out fallout shelters and hoarding weapons for the inevitable apocalypse.

The pools of Pearlia - An Oasis and neutral zone of pearl-lined pools in the Highland Scrub.

Ancestral Kin: Proto Ridgebacks - A short tale of the discovery of Lightning's version of Gaolers.

Copper Crest Laboratory Compound - A secret laboratory on a low island intended to push the boundaries of science and knowledge by any means necessary.

Cactus Ridge Laboratory - A less secret laboratory focusing on robotics and alternative energy sources

The Emperor's Window - The elephant's foot but for FR.

Popular Companies in the Shifting Expanse - Whats a lightning dragon's equivalent to Reebok?

Non-Lightning Lore

Proto-Fae - Story of the alien creatures who would become the fae.

Whipscales - A rare and slowly recovering breed of dragon.

The 12th Flight: Primordial - The origins of the primordial dragonflight.

The Haulers - Gaoler teams pulling massive ice ships across the tundra.

If it does not have a link, that means it Is WIP!

Have any lore requests or subjects you would like expanded? Please feel free to ping me, I am happy to oblige when I have the time.
Looking for my Skins and Accents? Go HERE.

Rather than having them scattered all over the board as time goes on, I figured I'd try to keep up a hub that has links to everything as I add more. Some of this stuff you may have seen around before. I hope to expand and Improve it.

As always, my Lore policy is that it is free for everyone to use and modify, though linking back to my threads to help others is always appreciated.

Stormseeker Rails - Railroad Network Lore for the Shifting Expanse

Blue Rock Mesa - Giant amphitheater and stage for concerts and events

ECO-Sites of the Shifting Expanse - (Prev: Carrion Canyon Dumpsite) Waste problems and Superfund sites in the Shifting Expanse.

The Stormsurge Mesa Project- (Prev: Operation REPAIR) An early environmental engineering experiment that has run forgotten for generations.

New Sornieth: City of the Future- A utopian city of the future that has everything you can hope for... and more!

Emergency Services in the Shifting Expanse - Dragon EMT's, Fire Fighters and Rescue Services

U of L Inc. - Labs/University in direct competition with an Arcane school of magic

Mecha Stormcatcher - Stormcatcher's most problematic Project

The Iron Order of Engineers/Engineer Battle Corps - An elite engineering order who take the Iron oath of engineers.

Shifting Expanse Storm Chasers - Teams of dragons who pursue dangerous weather in order to gather data.

Doomsday Peppers Alliance - A society of wasteland dragons who spend way too much time digging out fallout shelters and hoarding weapons for the inevitable apocalypse.

The pools of Pearlia - An Oasis and neutral zone of pearl-lined pools in the Highland Scrub.

Ancestral Kin: Proto Ridgebacks - A short tale of the discovery of Lightning's version of Gaolers.

Copper Crest Laboratory Compound - A secret laboratory on a low island intended to push the boundaries of science and knowledge by any means necessary.

Cactus Ridge Laboratory - A less secret laboratory focusing on robotics and alternative energy sources

The Emperor's Window - The elephant's foot but for FR.

Popular Companies in the Shifting Expanse - Whats a lightning dragon's equivalent to Reebok?

Non-Lightning Lore

Proto-Fae - Story of the alien creatures who would become the fae.

Whipscales - A rare and slowly recovering breed of dragon.

The 12th Flight: Primordial - The origins of the primordial dragonflight.

The Haulers - Gaoler teams pulling massive ice ships across the tundra.

If it does not have a link, that means it Is WIP!

Have any lore requests or subjects you would like expanded? Please feel free to ping me, I am happy to oblige when I have the time.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Pinglist for updates and additions

@Kapara @Kavryn @FlufferLover @Macari
Pinglist for updates and additions

@Kapara @Kavryn @FlufferLover @Macari
Art Feature

Have you drawn some art using this lore? Ping me and I will feature it!
Art Feature

Have you drawn some art using this lore? Ping me and I will feature it!
Lore Dragon Gallery
Dragons currently making use of the lore in this thread!

Lore Dragon Gallery
Dragons currently making use of the lore in this thread!

All current articles have now been moved! This is the hub that will be updated from here on.
All current articles have now been moved! This is the hub that will be updated from here on.
updated with iron order of engineers lore
updated with iron order of engineers lore
@Autopilot

Please ping me for new lore, these are great
@Autopilot

Please ping me for new lore, these are great
dNCLmdm.png
@Autopilot

Aaa I love this, pinglist me please!
@Autopilot