Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@mip sure thing!! and thanks :^)
@mip sure thing!! and thanks :^)

-– art shop –-– wishlist –-– fr blog –-– carrd –-

@Hanmonster thanks so much man!! im really happy u like Voracious :^)
thanks for complimenting my painting too!! that rlly means a lot considering im still kinda new to the whole skin/accent shabang haha
@Hanmonster thanks so much man!! im really happy u like Voracious :^)
thanks for complimenting my painting too!! that rlly means a lot considering im still kinda new to the whole skin/accent shabang haha

-– art shop –-– wishlist –-– fr blog –-– carrd –-

@Hanmonster @BillyRuffian ahhhh thank you! I love leaving some kind of versatility to skin designs so people can express their individuality with them when possible c':

Hanmonster-- your entry is absolutely stunning. I remember scrolling through he submissions thread and just having to stop and stare at it for a while.

BillyRuffian-- the layering you managed with the leaf-skeleton wings and the tail behind them (also w/ fins) it just ASTOUNDING. The level detail in your entry is unreal.

I wish you both the utmost of luck. So many amazing entries this month it's going to be fantastic
@Hanmonster @BillyRuffian ahhhh thank you! I love leaving some kind of versatility to skin designs so people can express their individuality with them when possible c':

Hanmonster-- your entry is absolutely stunning. I remember scrolling through he submissions thread and just having to stop and stare at it for a while.

BillyRuffian-- the layering you managed with the leaf-skeleton wings and the tail behind them (also w/ fins) it just ASTOUNDING. The level detail in your entry is unreal.

I wish you both the utmost of luck. So many amazing entries this month it's going to be fantastic
NnYxXrI.png
@Ellanoi@Shian@Hanmonster

Thank you guys for your support!
There are so many amazing entries , good luck to all. <3
@Ellanoi@Shian@Hanmonster

Thank you guys for your support!
There are so many amazing entries , good luck to all. <3
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
There were so many good entries this year I couldn't pick just 14 as a winning set!

@Vovina - Unheavenly and Unforgettable are both fantastic!! I love how you worked the extra mouths into the Spiral design and the extra skulls into the Imperial design.

@Hanmonster - Fly or Fall is SUPER unique! I really love how you worked the butterfly theme into a distinctly Plague-esque design. Also, I had to google carrion eating butterflies, and suffice to say I learned something new today!

@Spassow - I love Weak Heart SO MUCH!! The bones, the roses, the spiderwebs, the heart, the sparkles... it all fits together perfectly!

@Drytil - Within the Vapors is INCREDIBLE! I really like how the whole skin seems to sparkle and shine-- not something you get super often in Plague skins! Awesome work!!

@Endivinity - I'd be surprised if you haven't gotten a metric ton of congratulatory pings because this skin... This. Skin. I love EVERYTHING about it-- the golden jewelry, the buglike appendages, the face, the worms-- it really is fantastic. I'll be 100% stunned if it doesn't win!

@Aviose - I love the autumny feel of FUNGIRL! She's wonderfully cute, and the subtle color gradients on the bones work wonders. Great job!!

@Autopilot - I don't think I've seen something as creative as Amoeboid Impostor in a long time. A single-celled organism as large as a multi-cellular one? Now that's one way to spread an infection! The colors are really bright too-- and Spooky Scary Tundra is some nice work as well!!

@TragicMink - Wanderer is SO COOL! I always love Plague skins that delve into the "apocalypse" theme of the flight, and this one is a shining example! I especially love the bright orange accents on the gas and the claws.

@nekosysteme - Unbroken Loneliness is so pretty!! I really love the colors, and the feather texture is so vivid! The flowers and sparklies are a fantastic touch-- they really tie the whole skin together!

@SerialSick - I really love Filthy One's Entourage! It's relatively simple, but still manages to express a LOT, between the "sticky" texture of the slime and the glowing gas coming from within the jaws. Awesome work!!

@Fruke - I love how (relatively) subtle Oni Infection is! I only noticed the eyes on my second pass around-- the first time I saw it I simply thought they were bright accents! I especially love the red glow over everything and the scaly texture on the arms/legs.

@Satire - End of All Roads is simple, yet beautiful! I love how it feels like you're looking at a grave, but the grave is on a dragon's body, and it's all got that mysterious, reverent feel to it... I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but still! Awesome job!!

@Passenger - Warlord of the Wastes is SO PRETTY!! I love all the details that are packed into it; it's clear that you've made this skin with a lot of love!

@Ravenhearst - I love EVERYTHING about Aberration. The simple yet striking color palette, the beautiful smoky patterns, the mask-face... it'd be a crying shame if it doesn't win. Absolutely incredible!
There were so many good entries this year I couldn't pick just 14 as a winning set!

@Vovina - Unheavenly and Unforgettable are both fantastic!! I love how you worked the extra mouths into the Spiral design and the extra skulls into the Imperial design.

@Hanmonster - Fly or Fall is SUPER unique! I really love how you worked the butterfly theme into a distinctly Plague-esque design. Also, I had to google carrion eating butterflies, and suffice to say I learned something new today!

@Spassow - I love Weak Heart SO MUCH!! The bones, the roses, the spiderwebs, the heart, the sparkles... it all fits together perfectly!

@Drytil - Within the Vapors is INCREDIBLE! I really like how the whole skin seems to sparkle and shine-- not something you get super often in Plague skins! Awesome work!!

@Endivinity - I'd be surprised if you haven't gotten a metric ton of congratulatory pings because this skin... This. Skin. I love EVERYTHING about it-- the golden jewelry, the buglike appendages, the face, the worms-- it really is fantastic. I'll be 100% stunned if it doesn't win!

@Aviose - I love the autumny feel of FUNGIRL! She's wonderfully cute, and the subtle color gradients on the bones work wonders. Great job!!

@Autopilot - I don't think I've seen something as creative as Amoeboid Impostor in a long time. A single-celled organism as large as a multi-cellular one? Now that's one way to spread an infection! The colors are really bright too-- and Spooky Scary Tundra is some nice work as well!!

@TragicMink - Wanderer is SO COOL! I always love Plague skins that delve into the "apocalypse" theme of the flight, and this one is a shining example! I especially love the bright orange accents on the gas and the claws.

@nekosysteme - Unbroken Loneliness is so pretty!! I really love the colors, and the feather texture is so vivid! The flowers and sparklies are a fantastic touch-- they really tie the whole skin together!

@SerialSick - I really love Filthy One's Entourage! It's relatively simple, but still manages to express a LOT, between the "sticky" texture of the slime and the glowing gas coming from within the jaws. Awesome work!!

@Fruke - I love how (relatively) subtle Oni Infection is! I only noticed the eyes on my second pass around-- the first time I saw it I simply thought they were bright accents! I especially love the red glow over everything and the scaly texture on the arms/legs.

@Satire - End of All Roads is simple, yet beautiful! I love how it feels like you're looking at a grave, but the grave is on a dragon's body, and it's all got that mysterious, reverent feel to it... I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but still! Awesome job!!

@Passenger - Warlord of the Wastes is SO PRETTY!! I love all the details that are packed into it; it's clear that you've made this skin with a lot of love!

@Ravenhearst - I love EVERYTHING about Aberration. The simple yet striking color palette, the beautiful smoky patterns, the mask-face... it'd be a crying shame if it doesn't win. Absolutely incredible!
YUDrFCG.png
Just coming in to say good luck everyone! There are so many amazing entries!
Just coming in to say good luck everyone! There are so many amazing entries!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@BillyRuffian - Ah, thank you so much! I think I probably went through 3 confused iterations of the idea before I finally figured out how I wanted it to look, lmao.

Your accent, by the way -- there's something so clever about accents that really only use the body of the dragon & just what's already there, and yours is especially clever. It's relatively simple in that way, in how it doesn't necessarily cover any of the dragon with additional objects, and that's part of what makes it such a creative idea, especially when it's so intricate and detailed. Very elegant!
@BillyRuffian - Ah, thank you so much! I think I probably went through 3 confused iterations of the idea before I finally figured out how I wanted it to look, lmao.

Your accent, by the way -- there's something so clever about accents that really only use the body of the dragon & just what's already there, and yours is especially clever. It's relatively simple in that way, in how it doesn't necessarily cover any of the dragon with additional objects, and that's part of what makes it such a creative idea, especially when it's so intricate and detailed. Very elegant!
Check out my art Twitter here!
@BillyRuffian @dragonpals thank you guys <3
@BillyRuffian @dragonpals thank you guys <3
@Shian
I'll make sure to ping you if Within the Vapors gets printed! :D

@Hanmonster
Oh! I didn't think of that! :D It would definitely be fun to stylize the smoke for a few different flights. So glad you like it!

@dragonpals
Thank you! :D I'm glad you like it!
@Shian
I'll make sure to ping you if Within the Vapors gets printed! :D

@Hanmonster
Oh! I didn't think of that! :D It would definitely be fun to stylize the smoke for a few different flights. So glad you like it!

@dragonpals
Thank you! :D I'm glad you like it!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@dragonpals Oh gosh, thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to write such lovely comments for so many entries! <3 I appreciate it greatly!
@dragonpals Oh gosh, thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to write such lovely comments for so many entries! <3 I appreciate it greatly!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34