Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34
@Aviose yup Keep me on the list :D I go bang my head in the wall a few times and hopefully it comes around :P I LOOOOOVE the accent so much <3

@RiavaCornelia hehe some ppl like pink and I´ve seen lots of pinkish plague dragons. your accent is very pretty :D
@Aviose yup Keep me on the list :D I go bang my head in the wall a few times and hopefully it comes around :P I LOOOOOVE the accent so much <3

@RiavaCornelia hehe some ppl like pink and I´ve seen lots of pinkish plague dragons. your accent is very pretty :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taamfalk
Thank you!
@Taamfalk
Thank you!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@Mastercat

Your first two submissions aren't showing up. :) Don't know if you knew or not.
@Mastercat

Your first two submissions aren't showing up. :) Don't know if you knew or not.
bAMdmKk.png
@Taarnfalk Thank you ;v; I'll make a note of your name for if i print them.
@whopocalypse Thanks! It didnt make sense for there to be no bones showing when the bubble was so far back in to the neck;; I was tempted to add in some ribs on the stomach one but i didnt want to do too much lol.
@Taarnfalk Thank you ;v; I'll make a note of your name for if i print them.
@whopocalypse Thanks! It didnt make sense for there to be no bones showing when the bubble was so far back in to the neck;; I was tempted to add in some ribs on the stomach one but i didnt want to do too much lol.
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
@Feral71 well darn, thank you for letting me know
Guess I will never, ever be trusting Photobucket again when posting images to this site. Ive used it for years tho, but I felt that it had changed too much anyway, time to move on

Good thing I was going to 'fix' some problems with my skins anyway when I get the inspiration and time to do so

For some reason they, like my signature, have completely screwed up....hmm...

Yeah lesson learned, no trusting photobucket
@Feral71 well darn, thank you for letting me know
Guess I will never, ever be trusting Photobucket again when posting images to this site. Ive used it for years tho, but I felt that it had changed too much anyway, time to move on

Good thing I was going to 'fix' some problems with my skins anyway when I get the inspiration and time to do so

For some reason they, like my signature, have completely screwed up....hmm...

Yeah lesson learned, no trusting photobucket
You can find me on 9QLYX0w.gif
As for me, I dwell in evwRX6W.png
6gvPRcM.gif
@CelestialPrime Yours aren't showing up either. :(
@CelestialPrime Yours aren't showing up either. :(
bAMdmKk.png
@Endivinity

Even though it's just a wip your entry has me super intrigued! Best of luck with finishing it!

@Aviose

While definitely gross(and I mean that lovingly its great) I personally don't think it's too gorey, but I do have a high toleration for gorey stuff. Also I love the attention to detail by having specific fungi species!

@autopilot

Gosh I love the creativity in your entry, it's so fitting but so unique! If it ends up not winning and you decide to print it I'd love to be pinged!
@Endivinity

Even though it's just a wip your entry has me super intrigued! Best of luck with finishing it!

@Aviose

While definitely gross(and I mean that lovingly its great) I personally don't think it's too gorey, but I do have a high toleration for gorey stuff. Also I love the attention to detail by having specific fungi species!

@autopilot

Gosh I love the creativity in your entry, it's so fitting but so unique! If it ends up not winning and you decide to print it I'd love to be pinged!
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
@feral71 yeah, tinypic seems to be down right now. I can’t get anything uploaded there to load :[
@feral71 yeah, tinypic seems to be down right now. I can’t get anything uploaded there to load :[
Clan Lore
@pastellord You may want to either post a preview, or state what breed it's for (plus male/female).
@pastellord You may want to either post a preview, or state what breed it's for (plus male/female).
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@NecroTheZma just letting u know your second accent entry has a broken link to the judging image! C:
@NecroTheZma just letting u know your second accent entry has a broken link to the judging image! C:
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34