Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Pesticide

haha, i kinda just refreshed the scry page a few times and saved whatever showed up,,,
i am very happy you like it tho! ty so much aaaa ;u;
@Pesticide

haha, i kinda just refreshed the scry page a few times and saved whatever showed up,,,
i am very happy you like it tho! ty so much aaaa ;u;
nzqnkq.png
Everyone made such incredible entries, it's hard to pick a single favorite! Good luck to all!
Everyone made such incredible entries, it's hard to pick a single favorite! Good luck to all!
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@drawingdeamon - LOVE your Coatl submission. It'd be perfect for one that has a basic Tertiary and a match-y color scheme (or one on the opposite of the color wheel, or even very dark)!
@drawingdeamon - LOVE your Coatl submission. It'd be perfect for one that has a basic Tertiary and a match-y color scheme (or one on the opposite of the color wheel, or even very dark)!
HzGpUHb.png
So a little late to this discussion party, but I also feel the same about all the amazing skins. I'm glad I entered, and I hope my entries seem up to par with all of the others. I know I have some teensy tiny mistakes that I missed in my rush to cram the designs in on one day between other things I had going on during the day, but I felt like for my first time doing a skin in general I did really well. I apologize if any of my ideas seem similar to other skins - I swear I didn't look at the submissions until the time I entered mine.

If anyone would like to give me some critique, I wouldn't mind it!
So a little late to this discussion party, but I also feel the same about all the amazing skins. I'm glad I entered, and I hope my entries seem up to par with all of the others. I know I have some teensy tiny mistakes that I missed in my rush to cram the designs in on one day between other things I had going on during the day, but I felt like for my first time doing a skin in general I did really well. I apologize if any of my ideas seem similar to other skins - I swear I didn't look at the submissions until the time I entered mine.

If anyone would like to give me some critique, I wouldn't mind it!
@Pesticide
Thank you, it didn't really take too long to create, though! I sort of cheated on the level of detail here.
@Pesticide
Thank you, it didn't really take too long to create, though! I sort of cheated on the level of detail here.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Pesticide
Thank you!!
@Pesticide
Thank you!!
Tomorrow is the day guys!!
Hype!
Tomorrow is the day guys!!
Hype!
artshop.png
ALL THE SKINS LOOK SO GOOD

Aaaaaaaaaa
ALL THE SKINS LOOK SO GOOD

Aaaaaaaaaa
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Pesticide

Thanks!
@Pesticide

Thanks!
NnYxXrI.png
@RowanSorva would you print your accent If it won't enter?
@RowanSorva would you print your accent If it won't enter?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22