Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Maelix

Thanks!!
@Maelix

Thanks!!
I'm exchanging FR items for art; check it out here!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3198863/1
@Maelix
Thank you!!
@Maelix
Thank you!!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Maelix
Thank you :"D
@Maelix
Thank you :"D
@titherdel
Thank you a lot! :3
@titherdel
Thank you a lot! :3
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
Pinging my favs as usual :)

@Endivinity - Oh wow, yes please very much! I always love your entries XD Please ping me if this does not win and you decide to sell!

@McMod - I really love the shimmery rainbow effect your accent has. Very pretty :)

@Passenger - I almost skipped over Focality, but after a second take I saw many fine details that really give this accent a unique appearance. Great work.

@Akesari - Ah a common concept, but amazingly executed nonetheless. I really hope this entry wins!

@JohannaMason - I absolutely love your tundra entry. I bet it would be a good fit for various flights.

@kurohahaha - Ah your snapper accent looks really cool. I just wish I could see the preview images better. They don't do it justice.

@R4B1ES - I love the texture you created for the smoke in both your entries. It has an almost solid feel.

@Ashirene - Ah I'm a sucker for transparent wing accents and you did a wonderful job on yours.

@Parda - Ah I love the neck and wing details! Looks like a took a decent amount of time to create

@Infernette - Ah I love your alternate version. It gives just that extra amount of detail to make it something special. Good luck!

@Erithuet - Both your entries have a unique style I haven't really seen before. I dig it. I hope falling star wins.

@Intikam - I love Universe Within. Geez, there are so many good bogsneak entries this time around XD

@Acacia - Your entry is beautiful and whismical. It really suits the feeling I get from PCs.

@Zubliter - Little Star Seeker is my favorite fae accent. I feel it works so well with the more creepy aspect of Arcane.
Pinging my favs as usual :)

@Endivinity - Oh wow, yes please very much! I always love your entries XD Please ping me if this does not win and you decide to sell!

@McMod - I really love the shimmery rainbow effect your accent has. Very pretty :)

@Passenger - I almost skipped over Focality, but after a second take I saw many fine details that really give this accent a unique appearance. Great work.

@Akesari - Ah a common concept, but amazingly executed nonetheless. I really hope this entry wins!

@JohannaMason - I absolutely love your tundra entry. I bet it would be a good fit for various flights.

@kurohahaha - Ah your snapper accent looks really cool. I just wish I could see the preview images better. They don't do it justice.

@R4B1ES - I love the texture you created for the smoke in both your entries. It has an almost solid feel.

@Ashirene - Ah I'm a sucker for transparent wing accents and you did a wonderful job on yours.

@Parda - Ah I love the neck and wing details! Looks like a took a decent amount of time to create

@Infernette - Ah I love your alternate version. It gives just that extra amount of detail to make it something special. Good luck!

@Erithuet - Both your entries have a unique style I haven't really seen before. I dig it. I hope falling star wins.

@Intikam - I love Universe Within. Geez, there are so many good bogsneak entries this time around XD

@Acacia - Your entry is beautiful and whismical. It really suits the feeling I get from PCs.

@Zubliter - Little Star Seeker is my favorite fae accent. I feel it works so well with the more creepy aspect of Arcane.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Aw, thank you! It's my first time doing a male tundra accent/skin. I really appreciate the kind words!
@Pesticide
Aw, thank you! It's my first time doing a male tundra accent/skin. I really appreciate the kind words!
I'm exchanging FR items for art; check it out here!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3198863/1
@Pesticide - Thank you for the kind words! :)
@Pesticide - Thank you for the kind words! :)
There are so many skins and accents I want this time. I'm going to be so friggin broke by the end of this.
There are so many skins and accents I want this time. I'm going to be so friggin broke by the end of this.
@ZenithNadir - Thank You so so much~~
@ZenithNadir - Thank You so so much~~
DRnTnhy.png
@Pesticide Oh gosh, that means a lot coming from a site artist, omg. Thank you so much!!
@Pesticide Oh gosh, that means a lot coming from a site artist, omg. Thank you so much!!
enV6nur.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22