Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@TalaTari Your Coatl Female skin is my favorite entry so far! I'm stunned by how pretty it is and I really hope you win! :D
@TalaTari Your Coatl Female skin is my favorite entry so far! I'm stunned by how pretty it is and I really hope you win! :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@famion your entry looks lovely, but you need the lineart/shadow layers for it to be eligible!

@osyra @stephan psst, your entries need names!

@saplingtopkitter your images need to be uploaded to an image hosting site (like imgur) and from there you can copy the image address by right clicking the image and pasting it into the little tree symbol above the text box (on mobile, hold your finger on it and click copy)

@maelix your entry needs to have the base removed and to be resized (I believe there are two sizes- 750x750 and 350x350). It also needs to have a transparent background to be eligible
@famion your entry looks lovely, but you need the lineart/shadow layers for it to be eligible!

@osyra @stephan psst, your entries need names!

@saplingtopkitter your images need to be uploaded to an image hosting site (like imgur) and from there you can copy the image address by right clicking the image and pasting it into the little tree symbol above the text box (on mobile, hold your finger on it and click copy)

@maelix your entry needs to have the base removed and to be resized (I believe there are two sizes- 750x750 and 350x350). It also needs to have a transparent background to be eligible
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Thanks for letting me know!
@Shinyumbreon Thanks for letting me know!
@Lemonsinasoup I realize it's really too late, but I would love to know what you think of my accent. :)

@KingMab My accent is for a SD female. :) Though not sure if it's really good enough.
@Lemonsinasoup I realize it's really too late, but I would love to know what you think of my accent. :)

@KingMab My accent is for a SD female. :) Though not sure if it's really good enough.
bAMdmKk.png
@Spontaneite I didn't notice anything wrong with it. :)
@Spontaneite I didn't notice anything wrong with it. :)
bAMdmKk.png
@Shinyumbreon you mean I should upload it with merged shadows and lineart? I was thinking it goes under the traditional one. Ok, I'll change it.

Btw can I change the lineart colors on my entry?
@Shinyumbreon you mean I should upload it with merged shadows and lineart? I was thinking it goes under the traditional one. Ok, I'll change it.

Btw can I change the lineart colors on my entry?
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
@famion no. I believe in the tutorial it states not to merge the layers because it would mess something up (you're not supposed to move the layers anyway). Just make them visible again and submit it with the shadows and lineart visible and it should be fine.

You can, but it must be noticably darker than the colors around it
@famion no. I believe in the tutorial it states not to merge the layers because it would mess something up (you're not supposed to move the layers anyway). Just make them visible again and submit it with the shadows and lineart visible and it should be fine.

You can, but it must be noticably darker than the colors around it
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@LizzaBissa

Your's needs to win. It is beautiful. I need this for a fandragon and I don't have money, so I need this to be a festival skin. Good luck, and thanks for producing something amazing.
@LizzaBissa

Your's needs to win. It is beautiful. I need this for a fandragon and I don't have money, so I need this to be a festival skin. Good luck, and thanks for producing something amazing.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Shinyumbreon Thank you for your help and your kind words! You are doing amazing job with the contest! : )
@Shinyumbreon Thank you for your help and your kind words! You are doing amazing job with the contest! : )
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
@avianAnnihilator @Demberant I love both your entries! Beautiful!!
@avianAnnihilator @Demberant I love both your entries! Beautiful!!
R4n9TxT.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22