Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@SaplingTopKitter you've got the bbcode right, but to have the image show up it needs to be uploaded online first (the bbcode doesn't upload an image itself, but 'inserts' it from where it's already hosted online, using the url). You'll need to upload your image file to an image-hosting site- maybe try postimg and then use the link ending in .png
@SaplingTopKitter you've got the bbcode right, but to have the image show up it needs to be uploaded online first (the bbcode doesn't upload an image itself, but 'inserts' it from where it's already hosted online, using the url). You'll need to upload your image file to an image-hosting site- maybe try postimg and then use the link ending in .png
SEpUSpZ.png

| Australia
| +19 hrs
| fr tumblr
@vulpeszerda
Sure! Thanks for liking my skincent ^^
@vulpeszerda
Sure! Thanks for liking my skincent ^^

8yyxrn.jpg
-1ccc7e.jpg
@crowcorvidae

Galactic Ballet is so pretty!! I hope you win, it's amazing!
@crowcorvidae

Galactic Ballet is so pretty!! I hope you win, it's amazing!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@intikam i LOVE your cosmic explorer entry!! :0 it's so adorable!

@shela your spacebound entry is so gorgeous!! i love the art style! <3

@Lizzi i really like your head in the clouds entry! really neat idea!!

@FelixEgadrik your devourer of stars entry is so amazing?? aa!

(if any of you decide to print your entries, please lmk because i'd totally be interested in buying)

so many incredible entries this year!! can't wait to see the winners!
@intikam i LOVE your cosmic explorer entry!! :0 it's so adorable!

@shela your spacebound entry is so gorgeous!! i love the art style! <3

@Lizzi i really like your head in the clouds entry! really neat idea!!

@FelixEgadrik your devourer of stars entry is so amazing?? aa!

(if any of you decide to print your entries, please lmk because i'd totally be interested in buying)

so many incredible entries this year!! can't wait to see the winners!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
@hansen Thank you so much! <3
@hansen Thank you so much! <3
Woo finished my entries in time~ First time making an accent, and I had fun so I'll probably mess around and make some more at some point! Lots of great entries already so I'm excited to see who gets picked!
Woo finished my entries in time~ First time making an accent, and I had fun so I'll probably mess around and make some more at some point! Lots of great entries already so I'm excited to see who gets picked!
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@hansen
Thank you so much! I might make a few changes to it before the deadline closes off, but I'm glad you like the idea! ;v;
@hansen
Thank you so much! I might make a few changes to it before the deadline closes off, but I'm glad you like the idea! ;v;
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@hansen [i]AAA[/i] [i]Thank[/i] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/90390ece45dfbbc5cc3df04186e8426f/tumblr_ov1p9kf8Rn1vye37xo1_100.png[/img]
@hansen
AAA
Thank
tumblr_ov1p9kf8Rn1vye37xo1_100.png
artshoplogo.jpg
@hansen
Thank you!!
@hansen
Thank you!!
Hi people! I've seen some seriously gorgeous skins and accents on the submissions, it's great. I'll do some pings in a minute once I've been through them all.

In the meantime, this is my first skin submission ever:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2268693/19#post_29521718

Can anybody see any reason why it would be ineligible or disqualified? It looks to me like the shadow layer is visibly darker and the lineart is clear, but I've been staring at it for so long I might have missed something.
Hi people! I've seen some seriously gorgeous skins and accents on the submissions, it's great. I'll do some pings in a minute once I've been through them all.

In the meantime, this is my first skin submission ever:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2268693/19#post_29521718

Can anybody see any reason why it would be ineligible or disqualified? It looks to me like the shadow layer is visibly darker and the lineart is clear, but I've been staring at it for so long I might have missed something.
Accent shop
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22