Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70
@winterprism @Barrdwing added you both to the general pinglist! (I'm about to release Frigid Fluffle M so you're actually getting another ping soon lol)
@winterprism @Barrdwing added you both to the general pinglist! (I'm about to release Frigid Fluffle M so you're actually getting another ping soon lol)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Frigid Fluffle M has been added to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1767635#post_18039542]open accents post[/url] and is open for order! I've started it with room for three runs, and will add more as necessary. Of course, I won't be taking orders for the female version, which is currently available at Baldwin's:: [skin=25608] [br][img]http://i.imgur.com/FQVjNcR.jpg[/img][br] @SpringLeaf @Mle @Kybalie @Penny11 @Ashirene @Lisegathe @septarianflare @DaDragon @Denryu @Blushunt @Sherlocked @Russia @Reiyn @Mavibelle @Layenne90 @Reiyn @Niharike @Solarfox123 @FallingStar275 @AlexiCyn @JinxMoonstone @GlimmerMelody @Barrdwing You all asked for a ping (some very recently) if I planned to print Frigid Fluffle! Let me know if you'd like a slot (or more). c: (A couple of people mentioned it, so: if you enter a contest with a m/f set, and one wins, you are indeed allowed to print the other yourself! It was something I first looked up when Tangled Trickery won. Not sure if that applies to things like recolours, though.) Bun buns for more tun tuns >3> [br] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9b4df6bf69eb2a622de38bf7baa4590e/tumblr_p39o04Ps3S1usr9qzo1_250.gif[/img][/center]
Frigid Fluffle M has been added to the open accents post and is open for order!
I've started it with room for three runs, and will add more as necessary.

Of course, I won't be taking orders for the female version, which is currently available at Baldwin's::

FQVjNcR.jpg

@SpringLeaf @Mle @Kybalie @Penny11 @Ashirene @Lisegathe @septarianflare @DaDragon @Denryu @Blushunt @Sherlocked @Russia @Reiyn @Mavibelle @Layenne90 @Reiyn @Niharike @Solarfox123 @FallingStar275 @AlexiCyn @JinxMoonstone @GlimmerMelody @Barrdwing
You all asked for a ping (some very recently) if I planned to print Frigid Fluffle! Let me know if you'd like a slot (or more). c:

(A couple of people mentioned it, so: if you enter a contest with a m/f set, and one wins, you are indeed allowed to print the other yourself! It was something I first looked up when Tangled Trickery won. Not sure if that applies to things like recolours, though.)

Bun buns for more tun tuns >3>

tumblr_p39o04Ps3S1usr9qzo1_250.gif
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse
Slot for Frigid Fluffle M please!
And congrats! :3
@Lokenosse
Slot for Frigid Fluffle M please!
And congrats! :3
TIobTkz.png
@Lokenosse

Congratulations!^^ I was super happy to see your accent win!! :)

One slot for the Frigid Fluffle M, please!
@Lokenosse

Congratulations!^^ I was super happy to see your accent win!! :)

One slot for the Frigid Fluffle M, please!
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Lokenosse
OMG YESSSSSS!!! Please add me to the list for Frigid Fluffle M! Do I need to pay now or later?
@Lokenosse
OMG YESSSSSS!!! Please add me to the list for Frigid Fluffle M! Do I need to pay now or later?
@Lokenosse

One for Frigid Fluffie male, PLEASE. So beyond the CUTE!!!!!

And congrats on getting picked! Now excuse me. Need to see if my tundra is finished brewing. :D

They are both so ridiculously adorable I don't even know!
@Lokenosse

One for Frigid Fluffie male, PLEASE. So beyond the CUTE!!!!!

And congrats on getting picked! Now excuse me. Need to see if my tundra is finished brewing. :D

They are both so ridiculously adorable I don't even know!
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Lokenosse

I’d like a slot for Frigid Fluffie M, please!!! <3
@Lokenosse

I’d like a slot for Frigid Fluffie M, please!!! <3
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
[size=1](I'm going to do the giant ping post now and answer/add everyone later lol)[/size] [br] [center][size=5]Frigid Fluffle M[/size] 500G/450kt [br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FQVjNcR.jpg[/img] [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lO6s5YP.jpg[/img] [br] [url=https://i.imgur.com/NDQw99O.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/NDQw99O.jpg[/img] [br] [quote]Counterpart to my winning entry, Frigid Fluffle, from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2350701/5#post_31123079]Crystalline Gala 2018[/url]. A fluffle of snow bunnies, come to be safe and warm with your Tundra! "Tundras, you see, are very warm. In the harsh environment of the Snowsquall Tundra, they are moving islands of warmth and protection, and are usually benign to the small creatures of their environment. It's not uncommon for a tundra to acquire a few friends, even if only temporary ones to help weather a blizzard. Sometimes you get a whole fluffle of them, hiding in your fur, between your legs, under your wings, or even atop your head near the horns." [center] [i]BUN BUNS FOR TUN TUNS[/i] [skin=25608][/quote] [/center][br] I entered the Crystalline Gala skin contest with a male and female version of Frigid Fluffle; with the female version a winner, I'm releasing its counterpart! They're pretty much identical except for the obvious pose differences, down to the opacity of the smaller snow flecks and the colour of the lineart over the eartips. [b]LN adornments pinglists:[/b] General: [size=2]@butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ik@atinae @Wobblegong @nikanoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu @FelGoldwyn @Noivurn @Renessa47 @TrixiesTreasures @Trachynhawb @mPhish @Lonefox @Calix @Endro @Kaltana @hyuukiru @Sherlocked @winterprism @Barrdwing[/size] New releases only: [size=2]@atinae @Wobblegong @nika[/size] [br] [center][b]The G.A.S.P 2.0 pinglist[/b]; [br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Tundra M, Accents, festival, animals, cute, ice flight, no preference[br][br][size=1][size=2]@IAmStillATestAccount @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Alestrius @Serpens @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @SydKiaray @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Apellosine @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @eateries @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @BlueRampion @Stasha @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @TikindiDragon @Heathers @Myrrien @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Bioslice @baudelaire @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @mirrorstone @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Kaletah @Wirenth @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Crims @Bluetadamore @ShadesofCyan @chimerahound @Tarble @Koneko @OkaFloof @sadarievenstar @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @Redsparrow @benalene @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Dragonlaird @Dis @Savior @Safaris @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Colorwavez @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @Oranitha @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @somnolentcypress @Cryptic @Maye @darzie @rynxenvy @FeatherAsh @Toothiana @ixia @Malafunfun @Hyracia @wrobles4 @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @motomoto @B1ueFlame @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @JackSpicer @Kettlehead @skysamba @LilBlueSapling @Starly @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @OverlordFreya @Synzia @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @Rosabelle @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Vortex @cliones @ketcharoo @Survivors @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Okapi @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @Raiona @Chants @DrBeanCat @Oszs @warriorofaces @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @Valemora @Chaoyang @Katreal @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @Banjo @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @theresilence @godspeed @Meghan @Peacekeeper @Synchros @Blod @TigerRocky @Desnik @MafiaVamp @apis @pirosgomba @Shian @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Maybels @boxparts @Juyoung @ccccctk @Luunai @Yilara @Kairo @Nidanasi @Curio @oof @Hiame @Snipe @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @BlueRampion @Nepkitty @absolmon @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Vortex @AyumiNemera @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @FairyoftheMoon @Naurath @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Hoku @Helva @Lynchly @Emmahaa @RoxyWolf @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Volve @Septicaemic @Isidora @Allocen @Adamonstro @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @Mutagen @World @lantadyme @MollyMerula @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Airaly @qew23 @LegHorse @pioff @kuill @Boundingfeather @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @lantadyme @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Raydioactive @yomnea33 @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @SmokeyTyto @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @ArouraBorialice @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Nuegothy @Krookodiles @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @amberwing @Gheron @ixia @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Meghan @Oara @Akal @chocomonster @pedroinboxfort @Emmahaa @KH3 @dilselim @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @BandedLake @kumoko @doniider @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Physik @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Beezadrella @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Windstrike @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @MechWyrms @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @BloodSentry @WhiteMantis @casuallySleepy @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Swirlixx @IveRios @Noirist @SabreRose @Effervessa @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Owlienerd @Panicat @Mupfel @Cov @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @WolfprintsSC @Gwendolyn @Rangiku @Limelight @alexicyn @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @widmo @Spookery @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Ambitious @brdey @RainbowRay @RenegadeTalonz @smokingponies @Watercolour @Denryu @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Syceris @BlazeWolf @Erithuet @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Alstroemeria @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @rotdeer @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @alaneyes @Orchestre @cosmicConundrum @Starrlight @mistystep @songify @tompollicle @Xirei @pikachan412 @Lichtdrache @Taerar @Pripyat @Izuna @redfloon @whiteraven90 @MadaMada @ffgrape @CabbageCat @Kalvin @quilliper @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @Starsoul @MeraHunt @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @CheshireCatUk1 @cerpin @rattus @TalaTari @NowViewing @Reignhart @Acacia @Taiyou @Sotku @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Cheshly @Panderz @RaynixAura @Sharkra @mumtup @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Shadowangel @remuslupn @BrokenGems @bioglitch @Deva @FluffyTundras @Salvation @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Priorknight @Minxwolfie @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Massif @Historian @LiveSky @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @NotQuiteToxic @Tiarana @Apothecaria @Myndris @LilBlueSapling @Journey @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @Beruga @NoodleMomma @winterbright @ideunatty @Holi @SnowySunsets @butcherbaby @CaligulasPeri @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @elfmoss @Shadowlugia711 @NotPigeons @SirLeafheart @SparkleOfGold @skylexar @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @lantadyme @Hyenalope @JesterGurl @lynxedlight @Sprite @PuddleStars @Reptilia @Faileas @Ikunoche @pierrct @Elachu @FantasticHaxorus @MusicMiner @Illume @starblaziing @Braixen @Shadowdawn199 @Artgeekallday @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @suncodex @fuwafuwa @Nabesima @Geisterwolf @Mip @SylvanMoon @Dalison @foxpaaws @Ganymede @Fereyik @Syntax @jr413[/size] [br] (The list is huge so I shrunk it one extra time)[/size]
(I'm going to do the giant ping post now and answer/add everyone later lol)

Frigid Fluffle M
500G/450kt

FQVjNcR.jpg

lO6s5YP.jpg

NDQw99O.jpg

Quote:
Counterpart to my winning entry, Frigid Fluffle, from Crystalline Gala 2018.
A fluffle of snow bunnies, come to be safe and warm with your Tundra!

"Tundras, you see, are very warm. In the harsh environment of the Snowsquall Tundra, they are moving islands of warmth and protection, and are usually benign to the small creatures of their environment.

It's not uncommon for a tundra to acquire a few friends, even if only temporary ones to help weather a blizzard. Sometimes you get a whole fluffle of them, hiding in your fur, between your legs, under your wings, or even atop your head near the horns."
BUN BUNS FOR TUN TUNS

I entered the Crystalline Gala skin contest with a male and female version of Frigid Fluffle; with the female version a winner, I'm releasing its counterpart! They're pretty much identical except for the obvious pose differences, down to the opacity of the smaller snow flecks and the colour of the lineart over the eartips.

LN adornments pinglists:
General:
@butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ik@atinae @Wobblegong @nikanoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu @FelGoldwyn @Noivurn @Renessa47 @TrixiesTreasures @Trachynhawb @mPhish @Lonefox @Calix @Endro @Kaltana @hyuukiru @Sherlocked @winterprism @Barrdwing

New releases only:
@atinae @Wobblegong @nika

The G.A.S.P 2.0 pinglist;

PlHPRQ4.png

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Tundra M, Accents, festival, animals, cute, ice flight, no preference

@IAmStillATestAccount @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Alestrius @Serpens @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @SydKiaray @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Apellosine @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @eateries @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @ruirea @SleepyNightify @BlueRampion @Stasha @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @TikindiDragon @Heathers @Myrrien @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Bioslice @baudelaire @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @mirrorstone @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Kaletah @Wirenth @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Crims @Bluetadamore @ShadesofCyan @chimerahound @Tarble @Koneko @OkaFloof @sadarievenstar @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @Redsparrow @benalene @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Dragonlaird @Dis @Savior @Safaris @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Colorwavez @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @Oranitha @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @somnolentcypress @Cryptic @Maye @darzie @rynxenvy @FeatherAsh @Toothiana @ixia @Malafunfun @Hyracia @wrobles4 @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @motomoto @B1ueFlame @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @JackSpicer @Kettlehead @skysamba @LilBlueSapling @Starly @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @OverlordFreya @Synzia @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @Rosabelle @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Vortex @cliones @ketcharoo @Survivors @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Okapi @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @Raiona @Chants @DrBeanCat @Oszs @warriorofaces @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @Valemora @Chaoyang @Katreal @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @Banjo @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @theresilence @godspeed @Meghan @Peacekeeper @Synchros @Blod @TigerRocky @Desnik @MafiaVamp @apis @pirosgomba @Shian @yukitsukihana @Xemriss @Maybels @boxparts @Juyoung @ccccctk @Luunai @Yilara @Kairo @Nidanasi @Curio @oof @Hiame @Snipe @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @awaicu @raxyl @BlueRampion @Nepkitty @absolmon @Kaelidra @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Wispwalker @DeadlyInformant @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Vortex @AyumiNemera @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @FairyoftheMoon @Naurath @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Hoku @Helva @Lynchly @Emmahaa @RoxyWolf @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Volve @Septicaemic @Isidora @Allocen @Adamonstro @Maye @BlackMistress @Artesia @Mutagen @World @lantadyme @MollyMerula @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Airaly @qew23 @LegHorse @pioff @kuill @Boundingfeather @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @lantadyme @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Raydioactive @yomnea33 @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Phecat @SmokeyTyto @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @lilacthecat @ArouraBorialice @SilverFoxDemon @Zayev @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Nuegothy @Krookodiles @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @amberwing @Gheron @ixia @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @Meghan @Oara @Akal @chocomonster @pedroinboxfort @Emmahaa @KH3 @dilselim @Gravekeeper @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @BandedLake @kumoko @doniider @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Physik @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Beezadrella @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Windstrike @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @MechWyrms @ClockworkOctopus @Dracorvus @BloodSentry @WhiteMantis @casuallySleepy @Smokeybunny @Aerinsol @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Swirlixx @IveRios @Noirist @SabreRose @Effervessa @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Owlienerd @Panicat @Mupfel @Cov @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @WolfprintsSC @Gwendolyn @Rangiku @Limelight @alexicyn @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @widmo @Spookery @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Ambitious @brdey @RainbowRay @RenegadeTalonz @smokingponies @Watercolour @Denryu @ruirea @Rest @Beltaguise @Syceris @BlazeWolf @Erithuet @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @Alstroemeria @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @rotdeer @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @alaneyes @Orchestre @cosmicConundrum @Starrlight @mistystep @songify @tompollicle @Xirei @pikachan412 @Lichtdrache @Taerar @Pripyat @Izuna @redfloon @whiteraven90 @MadaMada @ffgrape @CabbageCat @Kalvin @quilliper @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @Starsoul @MeraHunt @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @CheshireCatUk1 @cerpin @rattus @TalaTari @NowViewing @Reignhart @Acacia @Taiyou @Sotku @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Cheshly @Panderz @RaynixAura @Sharkra @mumtup @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Shadowangel @remuslupn @BrokenGems @bioglitch @Deva @FluffyTundras @Salvation @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Priorknight @Minxwolfie @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Massif @Historian @LiveSky @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @NotQuiteToxic @Tiarana @Apothecaria @Myndris @LilBlueSapling @Journey @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @Beruga @NoodleMomma @winterbright @ideunatty @Holi @SnowySunsets @butcherbaby @CaligulasPeri @Sophiellum @DracoLeo @elfmoss @Shadowlugia711 @NotPigeons @SirLeafheart @SparkleOfGold @skylexar @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @lantadyme @Hyenalope @JesterGurl @lynxedlight @Sprite @PuddleStars @Reptilia @Faileas @Ikunoche @pierrct @Elachu @FantasticHaxorus @MusicMiner @Illume @starblaziing @Braixen @Shadowdawn199 @Artgeekallday @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @suncodex @fuwafuwa @Nabesima @Geisterwolf @Mip @SylvanMoon @Dalison @foxpaaws @Ganymede @Fereyik @Syntax @jr413

(The list is huge so I shrunk it one extra time)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse I'll take a slot for Frigid Fluffle M, please.
@Lokenosse I'll take a slot for Frigid Fluffle M, please.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@Lokenosse
Could I get treasure slots for Frigid Fluffle M and Tangled Trickery M?
@Lokenosse
Could I get treasure slots for Frigid Fluffle M and Tangled Trickery M?
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70