Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70
@Sirena (you asked to be added to a Pearly Panoply slot), and @Kaltana (you asked to be added to General pinglist), I'm sorry I'm answering so ridiculously late*, but you've both been added as requested. c:

*(I currently don't have stable access to a PC aside from occasionally borrowing a laptop for a few hours at a time. I've been sort of attempting to manage that time between everything that needs a full-sized keyboard and desktop facilities to do)

In general shop stuff: once I'm able, I'm going to begin a mild restructuring to make everything more streamlined.

I've also been considering moving the slot lists to a Google doc (more likely a sheet) so I can more easily edit when I'm on mobile (the post with them is quite a task to edit on my tablet lol).

I'll be looking further into that before I do, though, since I'm not sure if it'd be more or less convenient for readability and actual use, etc.
@Sirena (you asked to be added to a Pearly Panoply slot), and @Kaltana (you asked to be added to General pinglist), I'm sorry I'm answering so ridiculously late*, but you've both been added as requested. c:

*(I currently don't have stable access to a PC aside from occasionally borrowing a laptop for a few hours at a time. I've been sort of attempting to manage that time between everything that needs a full-sized keyboard and desktop facilities to do)

In general shop stuff: once I'm able, I'm going to begin a mild restructuring to make everything more streamlined.

I've also been considering moving the slot lists to a Google doc (more likely a sheet) so I can more easily edit when I'm on mobile (the post with them is quite a task to edit on my tablet lol).

I'll be looking further into that before I do, though, since I'm not sure if it'd be more or less convenient for readability and actual use, etc.
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
I'd love a ping when you have plans for a Lacebelly Bog M re/print?
I'd love a ping when you have plans for a Lacebelly Bog M re/print?
HzGpUHb.png
@Lokenosse

Would love a ping if Frigid Fluffle doesn't win, and you decide to print! Both genders. Thanks! :D
(I have a feeling it will win though.)

@Lokenosse

Would love a ping if Frigid Fluffle doesn't win, and you decide to print! Both genders. Thanks! :D
(I have a feeling it will win though.)

@Lokenosse Would you mind adding me to your general pinglist? ^^
@Lokenosse Would you mind adding me to your general pinglist? ^^
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
yo @aviose there's a labradorite accent
yo @aviose there's a labradorite accent
yy0s1Ms.png
@Lokenosse

Can you put me on Peewee Plumage F list please?
And your gala bunnies are so adorable! I hope they'll both win but if not - I'll be glad to grab a copy of both.
@Lokenosse

Can you put me on Peewee Plumage F list please?
And your gala bunnies are so adorable! I hope they'll both win but if not - I'll be glad to grab a copy of both.
TIobTkz.png
@Lokenosse

Can I please be put on your general ping list, but also your list for those adorable Bun Bun accents for the winter festival? I simply must have one of each for my hubby!! :)
@Lokenosse

Can I please be put on your general ping list, but also your list for those adorable Bun Bun accents for the winter festival? I simply must have one of each for my hubby!! :)
@Lokenosse Can I be added to the pinglist for the m noc accent tangled trickery?
@Lokenosse Can I be added to the pinglist for the m noc accent tangled trickery?
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
@Lokenosse
actually, i would like a slot for Starwood Oracle. i think it will look good on my dragon
@Lokenosse
actually, i would like a slot for Starwood Oracle. i think it will look good on my dragon
timezone: FR+11
@Lokenosse

Might I also be added to the ping/print list for Tangled Trickery M whenever you have a spare moment, please? Best of luck with your computer woes!
@Lokenosse

Might I also be added to the ping/print list for Tangled Trickery M whenever you have a spare moment, please? Best of luck with your computer woes!
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70