Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70
Finally I can update! Sorry about the wait, everyone. I think I've got everything for now. Don't hesitate to let me know if I erred somewhere. I haven't slept much :V
I have sleep issues and it's, uh, not good to try to answer messages after a few dozen hours without sleep.

@hyuukiru I've added you to the general pinglist!

@Raptorgrrl my accents never retire, but it's looking to be an extended period before Lacebelly has enough full slots to print again, so I've added you straight to the slot list (guaranteed copy); is that alright?
The only copy I've got left is my personal/library one, and my Bog boy has it (hatched the day after breed release, still ungened lol), but if I decide to take it off him before the next printing it's yours!

@Kybalie @Blushunt @Sherlocked I've added you all to the snow bunnies list, and the other lists as requested!
I updated the Tundra faces to something more subtle (refined eye markings, blushed nose instead of a black line) and updated the entry post, if you'd like to see the new version. c:
I'll make another post with the list for them in a bit.
( B U N N I E S )

@Vethale added you to the list for Tangled Trickery M! The main list for each accent is the slot list, so I've added you to that so you have a secured slot and a ping when it's time (won't be very long now, actually). Let me know if that's not alright!

@Neflo I checked and have two copies of Starwood Oracle left, luckily. If you'd like to grab one of those just send me a two-way CR!
(Also, your Gala entry has a great colour palette and art style! Love the delicate purples and icy blues with the warmer colours c: )

@Kirmon64 added you to the Tangled Trickery M list! (And thanks, hopefully the whole computer thing will be sorted soon, it keeps getting pushed back c: )

AND @Vhyxalas you asked to be pinged when both the Perentie Pettie accents were nearer to printing, and the male one printed a while ago while the female hasn't (still 2 slots). I thought I should give you a ping anyway to let you know the male one's out. ;v;
(I was going to hold off pinging you until they were both ready, but, well, since the time gap is so big..! I should've done it earlier tbh my apologies)
Finally I can update! Sorry about the wait, everyone. I think I've got everything for now. Don't hesitate to let me know if I erred somewhere. I haven't slept much :V
I have sleep issues and it's, uh, not good to try to answer messages after a few dozen hours without sleep.

@hyuukiru I've added you to the general pinglist!

@Raptorgrrl my accents never retire, but it's looking to be an extended period before Lacebelly has enough full slots to print again, so I've added you straight to the slot list (guaranteed copy); is that alright?
The only copy I've got left is my personal/library one, and my Bog boy has it (hatched the day after breed release, still ungened lol), but if I decide to take it off him before the next printing it's yours!

@Kybalie @Blushunt @Sherlocked I've added you all to the snow bunnies list, and the other lists as requested!
I updated the Tundra faces to something more subtle (refined eye markings, blushed nose instead of a black line) and updated the entry post, if you'd like to see the new version. c:
I'll make another post with the list for them in a bit.
( B U N N I E S )

@Vethale added you to the list for Tangled Trickery M! The main list for each accent is the slot list, so I've added you to that so you have a secured slot and a ping when it's time (won't be very long now, actually). Let me know if that's not alright!

@Neflo I checked and have two copies of Starwood Oracle left, luckily. If you'd like to grab one of those just send me a two-way CR!
(Also, your Gala entry has a great colour palette and art style! Love the delicate purples and icy blues with the warmer colours c: )

@Kirmon64 added you to the Tangled Trickery M list! (And thanks, hopefully the whole computer thing will be sorted soon, it keeps getting pushed back c: )

AND @Vhyxalas you asked to be pinged when both the Perentie Pettie accents were nearer to printing, and the male one printed a while ago while the female hasn't (still 2 slots). I thought I should give you a ping anyway to let you know the male one's out. ;v;
(I was going to hold off pinging you until they were both ready, but, well, since the time gap is so big..! I should've done it earlier tbh my apologies)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse
Thank you very much! owo (CR sent)
@Lokenosse
Thank you very much! owo (CR sent)
timezone: FR+11
@Lokenosse

no worries, and thanks for the ping! i'll have to come by with some gems and snag a pair ^^
@Lokenosse

no worries, and thanks for the ping! i'll have to come by with some gems and snag a pair ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
I'm fine with waiting if that's what it takes; I don't want you to have to give your copy up for me ^_^ If you're okay with doing that, I'm cool, too, but it's no problem to wait for a printing. The new position is great, too.

Thanks for the update!
I'm fine with waiting if that's what it takes; I don't want you to have to give your copy up for me ^_^ If you're okay with doing that, I'm cool, too, but it's no problem to wait for a printing. The new position is great, too.

Thanks for the update!
HzGpUHb.png
@Lokenosse
Could I have perentie pettie M please?
@Lokenosse
Could I have perentie pettie M please?
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngqfhaYao.pnghTGcEHS.png
@ Lokenosse

Would you please add me to your general pinglist? Thank you!
@ Lokenosse

Would you please add me to your general pinglist? Thank you!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@Lokenosse

I would love a copy of Frigid Fluffie male if you're allowed to print it. :)
@Lokenosse

I would love a copy of Frigid Fluffie male if you're allowed to print it. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Lokenosse

Please add me to the list if you decide to print Frigid Fluffie Male Tundra - I have a breeding pair that would be cute to match.
@Lokenosse

Please add me to the list if you decide to print Frigid Fluffie Male Tundra - I have a breeding pair that would be cute to match.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Lokenosse Please add me to the list if you plan to print frigid fluffle male tundra. <3
@Lokenosse Please add me to the list if you plan to print frigid fluffle male tundra. <3
bVdbuX0.gifTEcaaLO.gifhOQfn9s.gifGHObyrr.png2Fyj2ND.png
@Lokenosse

Could you add me to your general pinglist? Also, if there might be a Frigid Fluffle for male Tundras, I would be very interested! :)
@Lokenosse

Could you add me to your general pinglist? Also, if there might be a Frigid Fluffle for male Tundras, I would be very interested! :)
riVr93C.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70