Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1144 1145
okay, thank you!
okay, thank you!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
the name of # 107785 translates to "red bull" in welsh :)
the name of # 107785 translates to "red bull" in welsh :)
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
oh bet, thank you very much!
oh bet, thank you very much!
Hi just want to check on three orders, No107632,107633 and 107634 cause I got denied twice saying the shadow and lines are not clear. I personally feel it is already very dark and would you mind checking them for me and give me some advice on further changing? Thank you.
Hi just want to check on three orders, No107632,107633 and 107634 cause I got denied twice saying the shadow and lines are not clear. I personally feel it is already very dark and would you mind checking them for me and give me some advice on further changing? Thank you.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
Hello! I just got Accent: It's crazy it's party back, but some of the name seems to have fallen out - the name was meant to be "Accent: It's crazy it's party", I'd like for the rest of the name to be added when possible :> thank you!
Hello! I just got Accent: It's crazy it's party back, but some of the name seems to have fallen out - the name was meant to be "Accent: It's crazy it's party", I'd like for the rest of the name to be added when possible :> thank you!
@RThrax The original shadows are fine on these designs, but the original lineart layer is still tinted a very light colors that makes it difficult to see over the heavy details of the designs. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/THX-SmallEdge.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/THX-NightEdge.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/THX-Nomiap72002.png[/img]
@RThrax The original shadows are fine on these designs, but the original lineart layer is still tinted a very light colors that makes it difficult to see over the heavy details of the designs. If you'd like you can submit this edited version of your design, which will be accepted. Or you can submit a similarly edited version of your own.
THX-SmallEdge.png
THX-NightEdge.png
THX-Nomiap72002.png

I goofed when selecting the files for my two runs 107677 and 107681 -- they were meant to be two different colours of the same skin, but I guess I borked on the file name. Is there any way I could trade in the two spare copies of the wrong version for blueprints to re-queue the right file?

I goofed when selecting the files for my two runs 107677 and 107681 -- they were meant to be two different colours of the same skin, but I guess I borked on the file name. Is there any way I could trade in the two spare copies of the wrong version for blueprints to re-queue the right file?
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Illusia The name is fixed.

@Hex Would you like order#107681 to be cancelled? It will automatically return the Blueprint to you. Or are you asking for a Blueprint refund on the 2 Skin Blueprint for order#107677 a night out on earth?
@Illusia The name is fixed.

@Hex Would you like order#107681 to be cancelled? It will automatically return the Blueprint to you. Or are you asking for a Blueprint refund on the 2 Skin Blueprint for order#107677 a night out on earth?

oh, is #107681 'end of the water' still pending? That one should be the white version of night out on earth.

I just assumed that I made a mistake on my end since I got two runs of night out on earth via DM. Was I sent two 2-prints worth by accident?

If #107681 'end of the water' hasn't been approved yet or whatnot, then maybe I didn't submit the wrong file and just got sent two versions of the same skin request by accident. I'll wait a bit to see what happens with 681, if it's still pending then it's probably the right file.

If that is the case, then I can return the extras I have by accident. I just assumed I messed up -- sorry for the confusion and poor phrasing, still waking up a bit jkfsdhgkjfdhg

oh, is #107681 'end of the water' still pending? That one should be the white version of night out on earth.

I just assumed that I made a mistake on my end since I got two runs of night out on earth via DM. Was I sent two 2-prints worth by accident?

If #107681 'end of the water' hasn't been approved yet or whatnot, then maybe I didn't submit the wrong file and just got sent two versions of the same skin request by accident. I'll wait a bit to see what happens with 681, if it's still pending then it's probably the right file.

If that is the case, then I can return the extras I have by accident. I just assumed I messed up -- sorry for the confusion and poor phrasing, still waking up a bit jkfsdhgkjfdhg
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Ok I submit a new coatl one with better lines. But by the way would you mind resending the two nocturnes ones cause on my devices they do not show up. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/883872426943975537/1108129326928515143/image.png
Ok I submit a new coatl one with better lines.
But by the way would you mind resending the two nocturnes ones cause on my devices they do not show up.
image.png
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
1 2 ... 993 994 995 996 997 ... 1144 1145