Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1140 1141
Could I have order #106600 cancelled, please, I made a mistake. Thank you!
Could I have order #106600 cancelled, please, I made a mistake. Thank you!
hello! could I get this image replaced? I edited the face a bit. [skin=50061] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xCMdw7q.png[/img] these names have characters that display improperly, could they be changed to 'SAILOR'S WARNING' and 'forever & a day' respectively? thank you! [skin=49978][skin=50067]
hello! could I get this image replaced? I edited the face a bit.

xCMdw7q.png

these names have characters that display improperly, could they be changed to 'SAILOR'S WARNING' and 'forever & a day' respectively? thank you!

Gb36TXO.png    
Hello! Hope everyone's having a great day.
Some of my older skins refer to my old handle, could they please be updated? Thank you!

- Accent: Expired Contract
- Skin: Reignited
- Skin: Twenty Percent Cooler
Hello! Hope everyone's having a great day.
Some of my older skins refer to my old handle, could they please be updated? Thank you!

- Accent: Expired Contract
- Skin: Reignited
- Skin: Twenty Percent Cooler
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@matchasriracha Although this design shrinks the dark parts of the head, it actually darkens those areas, especially the ear, and lightens the original lineart and shadow layers over the whole design. Please make sure the original lineart and shadow's visibility is not reduced in the edit.

@Eucyon Skins with high levels of detail that try to obscure the original lineart and shadow layers, such as on this skin with the plant leaves and the dark red drapery, often see edits implemented. Sometimes I'm asked to make the edits, sometimes I'm not, but I don't make the decision on which contest entries are edited. Based on experience, this design would likely see a minor edit if it were selected as a winning entry.

@888 The image and skin names are updated.

@Kaifloof The username is updated.
@matchasriracha Although this design shrinks the dark parts of the head, it actually darkens those areas, especially the ear, and lightens the original lineart and shadow layers over the whole design. Please make sure the original lineart and shadow's visibility is not reduced in the edit.

@Eucyon Skins with high levels of detail that try to obscure the original lineart and shadow layers, such as on this skin with the plant leaves and the dark red drapery, often see edits implemented. Sometimes I'm asked to make the edits, sometimes I'm not, but I don't make the decision on which contest entries are edited. Based on experience, this design would likely see a minor edit if it were selected as a winning entry.

@888 The image and skin names are updated.

@Kaifloof The username is updated.
hi! I was wondering if you could update the image used for this skin [skin=50019] to this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rdtICYQ.png[/img] I accidentally submitted a version of this file where the drop shadow layer was duplicated. this is the correct version
hi! I was wondering if you could update the image used for this skin to this:

rdtICYQ.png

I accidentally submitted a version of this file where the drop shadow layer was duplicated. this is the correct version
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
I sent custom copies to wrong user Hanabi via private message, who may have been AFK for years, can I get that mail eliminated or may I ask to delete skin image number 50079? I've submit another pack of blueprint (#106636)

I can understand if the answer is no, thank you so much and sorry for incovienced
I sent custom copies to wrong user Hanabi via private message, who may have been AFK for years, can I get that mail eliminated or may I ask to delete skin image number 50079? I've submit another pack of blueprint (#106636)

I can understand if the answer is no, thank you so much and sorry for incovienced
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
The text on skin order #106651 is the same as in its original color. [item=skin: SURVEILLANCE] [quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-06-26 08:14:08" ] Text on order #78819 reads 'YOU SHOULD FEEL VISCERALLY VIOLATED BY THE UNSTOPPABLE CORPORATE ENCROACHMENTS ON YOUR ATTENTION SPAN, BY THE FACT THAT YOU STARTLE LIKE A TRAINED ANIMAL AT EVERY NOTIFICATION, BOTH OVERSTIMULATED AND BORED, LETHARGIC AND JUMPY, WAITING FOR THE NEXT BIT OF VALIDATION WITH THE SAME SICKLY EXCITEMENT AND FEAR AS A GAMBLER AT THE TABLE'. [/quote] Order #106359 is SURVEILLANCE, but altered so that the entire secondary of the dragon is covered up. Thank you!
The text on skin order #106651 is the same as in its original color.

Skin: SURVEILLANCE
brightmyth wrote on 2021-06-26 08:14:08:
Text on order #78819 reads 'YOU SHOULD FEEL VISCERALLY VIOLATED BY THE UNSTOPPABLE CORPORATE ENCROACHMENTS ON YOUR ATTENTION SPAN, BY THE FACT THAT YOU STARTLE LIKE A TRAINED ANIMAL AT EVERY NOTIFICATION, BOTH OVERSTIMULATED AND BORED, LETHARGIC AND JUMPY, WAITING FOR THE NEXT BIT OF VALIDATION WITH THE SAME SICKLY EXCITEMENT AND FEAR AS A GAMBLER AT THE TABLE'.

Order #106359 is SURVEILLANCE, but altered so that the entire secondary of the dragon is covered up. Thank you!
Gb36TXO.png    
Custom Skin Order #106655 is a collab between myself and @decomposedcarrot
Custom Skin Order #106655 is a collab between myself and @decomposedcarrot

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
[quote name="CrustyGlowstick" date="2023-04-15 20:27:05" ] Custom Skin Order #106655 is a collab between myself and @/decomposedcarrot [/quote] confirming this is true:D
CrustyGlowstick wrote on 2023-04-15 20:27:05:
Custom Skin Order #106655 is a collab between myself and @/decomposedcarrot
confirming this is true:D
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Please cancel order #106678, I realized I accidentally submitted the wrong version. Thank you!
Please cancel order #106678, I realized I accidentally submitted the wrong version. Thank you!
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
1 2 ... 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1140 1141