Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1145 1146
@SuburbanSamurai

The guildsmen/guild navigators from the 1984 dune movie!
@SuburbanSamurai

The guildsmen/guild navigators from the 1984 dune movie!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@SuburbanSamurai is there a different possibility I could lighten the muzzle and tongue and still be within parameters or am I at the threshold?
@SuburbanSamurai is there a different possibility I could lighten the muzzle and tongue and still be within parameters or am I at the threshold?
my username for this accent hasn't been updated yet, i think it was missed from my previous request ^^; [item=accent: gentle giant]
my username for this accent hasn't been updated yet, i think it was missed from my previous request ^^;

Accent: Gentle Giant

DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP
UQZ3RnC.png
DRIP DRIP
@midlight The design is different enough from the original inspiration that submitting it isn't an issue. The red-ish cracks along the dragon's neck might be viewed as open, bleeding wounds, though, so you may want to make it not-red before submitting.

@matchasriracha If you'd like, you can post an edit that lightens the colors on the dog's face.

@Hadal The username is updated.
@midlight The design is different enough from the original inspiration that submitting it isn't an issue. The red-ish cracks along the dragon's neck might be viewed as open, bleeding wounds, though, so you may want to make it not-red before submitting.

@matchasriracha If you'd like, you can post an edit that lightens the colors on the dog's face.

@Hadal The username is updated.
Hello! I just submitted my Skincent "Purple Eclipse" (Order #106551) but I submitted it as an accent :(

I forgot that it's over 30% coverage since I'm just so used to making accents.

Is there any chance you can cancel it and refund the "Accent Blueprint (10)" so I have enough to buy the Skin Blueprints instead?

Thanks!
Hello! I just submitted my Skincent "Purple Eclipse" (Order #106551) but I submitted it as an accent :(

I forgot that it's over 30% coverage since I'm just so used to making accents.

Is there any chance you can cancel it and refund the "Accent Blueprint (10)" so I have enough to buy the Skin Blueprints instead?

Thanks!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
ello! there's a name error on my most recent skincent,

it's supposed to be 'freeze & crash' ! thank you in advance :]
ello! there's a name error on my most recent skincent,

it's supposed to be 'freeze & crash' ! thank you in advance :]
nzqnkq.png
@L1BR4 The order is cancelled. Please PM me the Accent Blueprint for a gem refund.

@GODHEX The name is fixed.
@L1BR4 The order is cancelled. Please PM me the Accent Blueprint for a gem refund.

@GODHEX The name is fixed.
@suburbansamurai [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1084335881483202590/1096160449814347936/PUGGO.png[/img] How about this version?
@suburbansamurai

PUGGO.png

How about this version?
Hello! I've submitted something for Wavecrest, but I'm not exactly excited about the lines being so dark in the beige cloth (literally inevitable but hear me out). Would I be able to lighten up the clip lineart & shadows just a smidge or would that be too light for everything else? [img]https://i.imgur.com/l5IVOII.png[/img]
Hello! I've submitted something for Wavecrest, but I'm not exactly excited about the lines being so dark in the beige cloth (literally inevitable but hear me out). Would I be able to lighten up the clip lineart & shadows just a smidge or would that be too light for everything else?
l5IVOII.png
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
could i get order #106574 cancelled please? i misclicked. thanks in advance!
could i get order #106574 cancelled please? i misclicked. thanks in advance!
yDxBpzp.png
1 2 ... 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1145 1146