Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1132 1133
Got a bunch of busted names here;

Absolutely certain this isn't the name I submitted it under, could I have it changed to Seasoned Love & Loss? That's what it appears as in my reorder list.

Have a bunch of broken ampersands too, here are the names I'd like them to be changed to:
Immersed Love & Loss
Rowdy Love & Loss
Enamored Love & Loss
Drained Love & Loss
Sanguine Love & Loss
Got a bunch of busted names here;

Absolutely certain this isn't the name I submitted it under, could I have it changed to Seasoned Love & Loss? That's what it appears as in my reorder list.

Have a bunch of broken ampersands too, here are the names I'd like them to be changed to:
Immersed Love & Loss
Rowdy Love & Loss
Enamored Love & Loss
Drained Love & Loss
Sanguine Love & Loss
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Hi, excuse me. I really want to know about this skin that has been approved. Why is there a bug or her interface image doesn't show, it's torn? What's wrong with it?

https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/45855
Hi, excuse me. I really want to know about this skin that has been approved. Why is there a bug or her interface image doesn't show, it's torn? What's wrong with it?

https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/45855
7hc95q.png
@Sallin I cancelled the order so you can resubmit with the correct name (there's no way for us to edit a pending skin order).

@snailie Thank you.

@Lililira All the names are fixed. The skin upload CMS dislikes ampersands just as much as it dislikes apostrophes.

@Nefertari0217 The skin was accidentally set to apply to Fae F dragons. It should be fixed now.
@Sallin I cancelled the order so you can resubmit with the correct name (there's no way for us to edit a pending skin order).

@snailie Thank you.

@Lililira All the names are fixed. The skin upload CMS dislikes ampersands just as much as it dislikes apostrophes.

@Nefertari0217 The skin was accidentally set to apply to Fae F dragons. It should be fixed now.
Hello

I had orders 94140 and 94141 denied last night for lines and shadows
and orders 94168 and 94169 passed this morning despite both orders being submitted with the same images (2 different skins but same respective images and submitted at different times just because they were different runs)

It's a slightly cheeky request but I have resubmitted as 94500 and 94501, would it be at all possible to please have the orders expedited since they should have been accepted already? I usually wouldn't mind too much but my last few orders have all been taking 8 days to come back and I'd really rather not make my customers wait and have my funds stuck in queue for another 8 days orz

edit: thank you so much!! <3
Hello

I had orders 94140 and 94141 denied last night for lines and shadows
and orders 94168 and 94169 passed this morning despite both orders being submitted with the same images (2 different skins but same respective images and submitted at different times just because they were different runs)

It's a slightly cheeky request but I have resubmitted as 94500 and 94501, would it be at all possible to please have the orders expedited since they should have been accepted already? I usually wouldn't mind too much but my last few orders have all been taking 8 days to come back and I'd really rather not make my customers wait and have my funds stuck in queue for another 8 days orz

edit: thank you so much!! <3
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@Rohi Yes, the other orders have been filled.
@Rohi Yes, the other orders have been filled.
these skins have been in the queue for a few days, but i just want to confirm that 94467-8 (i’m just a sick guy.) are both the same skin!
these skins have been in the queue for a few days, but i just want to confirm that 94467-8 (i’m just a sick guy.) are both the same skin!
Could I get #94595 cancelled please?
Could I get #94595 cancelled please?
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Head's up on order #94606:

The submission uses animalistic hieroglyphs along the wing edges which translate to represent the sha (an animal which also represents the Egyptian god, Set in hierolyphs). The symbols in the same place are Set's name in hieroglyphs. One of three forms/names, that is (I used Set, not Sutekh or Seth, to be clear).

No problems to report, just remember reading somewhere to send translations here (I tried to find it but probably read over it...). Just want to make sure it's clear either way. ^^'
Head's up on order #94606:

The submission uses animalistic hieroglyphs along the wing edges which translate to represent the sha (an animal which also represents the Egyptian god, Set in hierolyphs). The symbols in the same place are Set's name in hieroglyphs. One of three forms/names, that is (I used Set, not Sutekh or Seth, to be clear).

No problems to report, just remember reading somewhere to send translations here (I tried to find it but probably read over it...). Just want to make sure it's clear either way. ^^'
@dinolesbo They are the same skin.

@Lykos Thank you for the translation.
@dinolesbo They are the same skin.

@Lykos Thank you for the translation.
I bought a [item=accent blueprint (5)] and ended up no longer needing it. I was told I could ask to refund it here?
I bought a Accent Blueprint (5) and ended up no longer needing it.

I was told I could ask to refund it here?
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
1 2 ... 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1132 1133