Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 873 874 875 876 877 ... 1138 1139
@brightmyth It's fixed, I must have not hit 'submit' to apply changes.

@Monako The name is updated.

@brightmyth It's fixed, I must have not hit 'submit' to apply changes.

@Monako The name is updated.

Hey, I was a genius and submitted Spiritus Sanctus (#93800, skin #45720)[skin=45720] with the wrong image. I didn't realise i had saved over the Spiritus Sanctus psd with another recolour, which happens to look similar to me. Could I please ask to change the image (+ thumbnail if possible) of Spiritus Sanctus to this version, which has the same shadows as SS and the rest of the batch of accepted orders? (93797-93801)? Old (accepted, wrong colour) [img]https://i.imgur.com/sCYS1qW.png[/img] New (correct colour) [img]https://i.imgur.com/GqEorZs.png[/img] Update: I have also resubmitted the accepted, wrong coloured image as its own skin, named "Angeli Archangeli" (order #94112). Spiritus Sanctus has been resubmitted for runs 2, 3, 4, and 5 with order numbers 94126-94131). I'm hoping that by the time you reach this number in queue (at least 1 week away), the image will have been corrected.
Hey, I was a genius and submitted Spiritus Sanctus (#93800, skin #45720) with the wrong image. I didn't realise i had saved over the Spiritus Sanctus psd with another recolour, which happens to look similar to me. Could I please ask to change the image (+ thumbnail if possible) of Spiritus Sanctus to this version, which has the same shadows as SS and the rest of the batch of accepted orders? (93797-93801)?
Old (accepted, wrong colour)
sCYS1qW.png
New (correct colour)
GqEorZs.png

Update: I have also resubmitted the accepted, wrong coloured image as its own skin, named "Angeli Archangeli" (order #94112).
Spiritus Sanctus has been resubmitted for runs 2, 3, 4, and 5 with order numbers 94126-94131). I'm hoping that by the time you reach this number in queue (at least 1 week away), the image will have been corrected.
chlZfGD.png
[center]Can I please get the following UMAs updated to my new username, Seviper? [item=Accent: Cukoo] [item=Accent: Darker yet Darker] [item=Accent: Ivory Runes] [item=Accent: Prisma Runes] [item=Accent: Runic] and idk if its different for site accents (I dont mind if it cant be done), but if this one could be updated too that would be cool :) [item=Accent: Siren's Shell][/center]
Can I please get the following UMAs updated to my new username, Seviper?

Accent: Cukoo Accent: Darker yet Darker Accent: Ivory Runes Accent: Prisma Runes Accent: Runic

and idk if its different for site accents (I dont mind if it cant be done), but if this one could be updated too that would be cool :)

Accent: Siren's Shell
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
Hello! I just noticed [skin=41061] in the reprint area's name is messed up again! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762335065459261461/989552850348691536/IMG_1934.png[/img] this won't effect the accent's ability to reprint right?
Hello! I just noticed in the reprint area's name is messed up again!

IMG_1934.png

this won't effect the accent's ability to reprint right?
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
@Katalist The image is updated.

@Seviper The username is updated.

@Endyr It doesn't affect anything. The reprint dropdown shows the information that the user originally submitted, so that may have been a mistype when you initially submitted it (I vaguely recall fixing that name in the database upon request, but the reprint list can't be updated). You can also resubmit the design with the correct name as an original skin, not using the reprint dropdown. You'll still receive the same skin with the current ID# from the database, but the correctly named version of the skin will then appear in your reprint dropdown list afterwards, although the original misnamed one will also remain.
@Katalist The image is updated.

@Seviper The username is updated.

@Endyr It doesn't affect anything. The reprint dropdown shows the information that the user originally submitted, so that may have been a mistype when you initially submitted it (I vaguely recall fixing that name in the database upon request, but the reprint list can't be updated). You can also resubmit the design with the correct name as an original skin, not using the reprint dropdown. You'll still receive the same skin with the current ID# from the database, but the correctly named version of the skin will then appear in your reprint dropdown list afterwards, although the original misnamed one will also remain.
Hi! I was wondering if I could have the image updated for the below skin. I realized I was using the glow for another recolor when it should be a different one for this. [center] [skin=45754] [b] updated version:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/932024913655627796/989920905251659806/retake.png[/img] [/center] Thank you for all your work! (And thanks for the icons on this series ^^)
Hi! I was wondering if I could have the image updated for the below skin. I realized I was using the glow for another recolor when it should be a different one for this.

updated version:

retake.png

Thank you for all your work! (And thanks for the icons on this series ^^)
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
hello! could I get updated to the name Accent: The King's Ichor because it came out with one of the messed-up apostrophes? thank you :)
hello! could I get updated to the name Accent: The King's Ichor because it came out with one of the messed-up apostrophes? thank you :)
83162853.png
9hqcHsy.png
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
bYt72YT.png
Bb9XFYa.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
71506760.png
Hello, is there a chance I could have the names for orders 94186, 94187, and 94188 changed to "this ancient light" while they're still in queue? If not, I'd like to cancel them so I can submit them under the new name. Thank you!
Hello, is there a chance I could have the names for orders 94186, 94187, and 94188 changed to "this ancient light" while they're still in queue? If not, I'd like to cancel them so I can submit them under the new name. Thank you!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hi there, just checking in - according to what I wrote down after submitting order 93947, I should have received a reprint order of Down v Drown for Spiral M, but received an order for Spiral F - this probably won’t be a Huuuuuge issue long run wise, but was still a biiiiit confusing? So just checking to make sure that this is correct.
(It does mostly set me back in terms of time as I have an order for Spiral F in queue at 93977 but haven’t filled a run for a second order of it, whereas SpM does have two orders filled and I would probably be missing an order by the end of what I’ve submitted thus far if 93947 is what was returned.)
Hi there, just checking in - according to what I wrote down after submitting order 93947, I should have received a reprint order of Down v Drown for Spiral M, but received an order for Spiral F - this probably won’t be a Huuuuuge issue long run wise, but was still a biiiiit confusing? So just checking to make sure that this is correct.
(It does mostly set me back in terms of time as I have an order for Spiral F in queue at 93977 but haven’t filled a run for a second order of it, whereas SpM does have two orders filled and I would probably be missing an order by the end of what I’ve submitted thus far if 93947 is what was returned.)
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Hello~ Would like to state that orders #94279 and #94280 are a collaboration between me and @laeyein
Hello~ Would like to state that orders #94279 and #94280 are a collaboration between me and @laeyein
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
1 2 ... 873 874 875 876 877 ... 1138 1139