Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 1140 1141
@SuburbanSamurai; could i please cancel order 38600?
@SuburbanSamurai; could i please cancel order 38600?
@Rinks Technically this design should not have been approved as an Accent since it's over 30% coverage. Since it was approved, it can continue to be reprinted with Accent Blueprints. Otherwise, any new skin submitted with an Accent Blueprint needs to be 30% or under coverage (this design is specifically 33%).

If you'd like to do Accent recolors, you could simply modify the design to cut down that 3% (potentially by adding more transparency), or you can submit recolors with Skin Blueprints. We have tutorials for both Photoshop and GIMP on how to accurately measure accent coverage.

If you bought any Blueprints from the Custom Skins pages and would like a gem refund, you can PM me the Blueprints and I will refund you the gems.
@Rinks Technically this design should not have been approved as an Accent since it's over 30% coverage. Since it was approved, it can continue to be reprinted with Accent Blueprints. Otherwise, any new skin submitted with an Accent Blueprint needs to be 30% or under coverage (this design is specifically 33%).

If you'd like to do Accent recolors, you could simply modify the design to cut down that 3% (potentially by adding more transparency), or you can submit recolors with Skin Blueprints. We have tutorials for both Photoshop and GIMP on how to accurately measure accent coverage.

If you bought any Blueprints from the Custom Skins pages and would like a gem refund, you can PM me the Blueprints and I will refund you the gems.
@SuburbanSamurai

Sorry to bother you but can I cancel Custom Skin Order #38671? ^ .^

Thank you very much <33
@SuburbanSamurai

Sorry to bother you but can I cancel Custom Skin Order #38671? ^ .^

Thank you very much <33
giphy.gif
FR+3
[quote name="SuburbanSamurai" date=2017-03-31 20:42:10] @Rinks Technically this design should not have been approved as an Accent since it's over 30% coverage. Since it was approved, it can continue to be reprinted with Accent Blueprints. Otherwise, any new skin submitted with an Accent Blueprint needs to be 30% or under coverage (this design is specifically 33%). If you'd like to do Accent recolors, you could simply modify the design to cut down that 3% (potentially by adding more transparency), or you can submit recolors with Skin Blueprints. We have tutorials for both Photoshop and GIMP on how to accurately measure accent coverage. If you bought any Blueprints from the Custom Skins pages and would like a gem refund, you can PM me the Blueprints and I will refund you the gems. [/quote] That's good! Thank you!
SuburbanSamurai wrote on 2017-03-31:

That's good! Thank you!
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
@SuburbanSamurai I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I'm very new to creating customs, and was wondering if this has a chance of being approved? [img]http://i.imgur.com/p9F9Lyk.png[/img] Also, would you say it's a skin, or an accent?
@SuburbanSamurai
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I'm very new to creating customs, and was wondering if this has a chance of being approved?
p9F9Lyk.png
Also, would you say it's a skin, or an accent?
@Inquirable We don't t do pre-approvals outside of the skin queue, so be sure to double check the rules page. At a glance, I would recommend using brighter colors, as designs can be rejected for using dark colors that obscure the original lines an shadows. Also, if the design on the wing is a logo or design element from a copyrighted character or franchise, it needs to be removed or replaced.
@Inquirable We don't t do pre-approvals outside of the skin queue, so be sure to double check the rules page. At a glance, I would recommend using brighter colors, as designs can be rejected for using dark colors that obscure the original lines an shadows. Also, if the design on the wing is a logo or design element from a copyrighted character or franchise, it needs to be removed or replaced.
@SuburbanSamurai
Sorry for bothering you then, thanks for the tips!
@SuburbanSamurai
Sorry for bothering you then, thanks for the tips!
(sorry for my english) Hello. As it turned out, the lines and shadows on my skin are not dark enough. I tried to make them darker. I would like to know if the updated version meets the requirements at the moment? Perhaps you have any comments or advice? I'm faced with this problem is not the first time. :'( Project and Skin preview links: [url=http://imgur.com/441VFoZ][b]Original preview[/b][/url] | [url=http://imgur.com/DTebCJM][b]Darker lines and shadows preview[/b][/url] | [url=http://imgur.com/4sPWUs0][b]Project preview[/b][/url] [b]Original skin:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HKYznfP.png[/img] [b]Darker lines and shadows:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eWdehG8.png[/img]
(sorry for my english)

Hello. As it turned out, the lines and shadows on my skin are not dark enough. I tried to make them darker. I would like to know if the updated version meets the requirements at the moment? Perhaps you have any comments or advice? I'm faced with this problem is not the first time. :'(

Project and Skin preview links:
Original preview | Darker lines and shadows preview | Project preview

Original skin:
HKYznfP.png
Darker lines and shadows:
eWdehG8.png
I also had a decline due to clip lines and shading not being dark enough, and I edited and resubmitted but.. I'm not too pleased about having to do that in the first place bc 1) of the theme of the skin being about bright colours, and 2) check out the comparison between the first submission, of the piece itself and then with clip shading. It darkens everything significantly (especially the flowers which I'm salty about, having to darken those further really salts my goat), the clip lines are at almost black, I thought it would be enough. [img]http://i.imgur.com/6ojvfrG.gif[/img] IF that's actually an acceptable level of clip shading, then please let me know and cancel order #38721 so I can resubmit the first skin - if not, I guess I'll wait for the altered submission to go through.
I also had a decline due to clip lines and shading not being dark enough, and I edited and resubmitted but.. I'm not too pleased about having to do that in the first place bc 1) of the theme of the skin being about bright colours, and 2) check out the comparison between the first submission, of the piece itself and then with clip shading. It darkens everything significantly (especially the flowers which I'm salty about, having to darken those further really salts my goat), the clip lines are at almost black, I thought it would be enough.
6ojvfrG.gif

IF that's actually an acceptable level of clip shading, then please let me know and cancel order #38721 so I can resubmit the first skin - if not, I guess I'll wait for the altered submission to go through.
Valhalla_tiny.gif
Hey um, when my skin was first denied it told me to submit the translation of the text here and then resubmit it. I did that and then resubmitted, but now I'm denied again because of the same thing? I think that's the only problem with the skin at the moment but I could be wrong, here's the current file: [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/6b63/f/2017/093/0/b/final_shinigami_of_shadows_png_by_gingaakam-db4lkcg.png[/img] Again translate of the kanji is 'kagekao' or 'shadow face,' should I resubmit it and then post the new order forum number here?
Hey um, when my skin was first denied it told me to submit the translation of the text here and then resubmit it. I did that and then resubmitted, but now I'm denied again because of the same thing? I think that's the only problem with the skin at the moment but I could be wrong, here's the current file:

final_shinigami_of_shadows_png_by_gingaakam-db4lkcg.png

Again translate of the kanji is 'kagekao' or 'shadow face,' should I resubmit it and then post the new order forum number here?
Hanging by a broken thread
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 1140 1141