Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1147 1148
I saw the icon updated but the problem is still exist. Keep waiting...
I saw the icon updated but the problem is still exist. Keep waiting...
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@SuburbanSamurai
Hello, I made a mistake with my order #38470 and would like to cancel it.
@SuburbanSamurai
Hello, I made a mistake with my order #38470 and would like to cancel it.
eKrq17v.png XvWcmGM.png
@SuburbanSamurai Can you edit order #38458 to change the name to 'L'Etoile du Belier' or otherwise cancel it for me so I can resubmit it, please?
@SuburbanSamurai Can you edit order #38458 to change the name to 'L'Etoile du Belier' or otherwise cancel it for me so I can resubmit it, please?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Skin order #38357 (Apologies this is my first time attempting to submit a skin so I am very very noob at it haha...)
Quote:
(Shinigami of Shadows) To avoid publishing inappropriate material on the site, please provide a translation of the text featured in this accent in this forum thread before resubmitting

The kanji in the skin was 'kagekao' which means 'shadow face,' which is the name of the character. Sorry I wanted to translate it somewhere but I didn't see anywhere to put it on the submission page so I was just very confused, sorry!

Also I'd like to ask before I resubmit, "- Image cannot have inappropriate content or reference copywritten material" is the 'inappropriate content' referencing the blood on his claw or the knives or what? I can take it out I'd just like to know before I resubmit. (and please tell me if either of those are fine, I'd like to keep them if I'm allowed to, thanks!)

And "- Image cannot be too-heavily altered" are there too many stripes? I can take out some of those as well. Sorry for all the questions, really don't want to step on any toes or seem stupid.

Here's the original image http://orig08.deviantart.net/c946/f/2017/087/a/9/shinigami_of_shadows_2_by_gingaakam-db3vyd5.png and here's an updated one - http://orig13.deviantart.net/27a2/f/2017/087/c/f/kage_custom_skin_updated_for_png2_copy_by_gingaakam-db3w2n0.png is the updated one alright?
Skin order #38357 (Apologies this is my first time attempting to submit a skin so I am very very noob at it haha...)
Quote:
(Shinigami of Shadows) To avoid publishing inappropriate material on the site, please provide a translation of the text featured in this accent in this forum thread before resubmitting

The kanji in the skin was 'kagekao' which means 'shadow face,' which is the name of the character. Sorry I wanted to translate it somewhere but I didn't see anywhere to put it on the submission page so I was just very confused, sorry!

Also I'd like to ask before I resubmit, "- Image cannot have inappropriate content or reference copywritten material" is the 'inappropriate content' referencing the blood on his claw or the knives or what? I can take it out I'd just like to know before I resubmit. (and please tell me if either of those are fine, I'd like to keep them if I'm allowed to, thanks!)

And "- Image cannot be too-heavily altered" are there too many stripes? I can take out some of those as well. Sorry for all the questions, really don't want to step on any toes or seem stupid.

Here's the original image http://orig08.deviantart.net/c946/f/2017/087/a/9/shinigami_of_shadows_2_by_gingaakam-db3vyd5.png and here's an updated one - http://orig13.deviantart.net/27a2/f/2017/087/c/f/kage_custom_skin_updated_for_png2_copy_by_gingaakam-db3w2n0.png is the updated one alright?
Hanging by a broken thread
@Jinbeizame Thank you for the translation, you posted it in the correct place.

Most of that text is generic rules that aren't necessarily related to your skin. They just inform or remind the user of the rules. Copyrighted material can refer to a skin design that is based on an existing franchise. If your design is an original character/art, then you don't have to worry about it. Inappropriate content can be related to text in the design or excessive violence of gore. Once again, your skin does not show excessive violence except for some blood splatter, which is okay. Feel free to resubmit your design at the correct size of 350x350px.

@Spassow The site techs said it was some sort of caching issue with the image. Try equipping the accent to your tundra (if it isn't already), and then equip any piece of apparel. Then remove the apparel. That should update the accent to the correct version. I tried it on my tundra and it worked.
@Jinbeizame Thank you for the translation, you posted it in the correct place.

Most of that text is generic rules that aren't necessarily related to your skin. They just inform or remind the user of the rules. Copyrighted material can refer to a skin design that is based on an existing franchise. If your design is an original character/art, then you don't have to worry about it. Inappropriate content can be related to text in the design or excessive violence of gore. Once again, your skin does not show excessive violence except for some blood splatter, which is okay. Feel free to resubmit your design at the correct size of 350x350px.

@Spassow The site techs said it was some sort of caching issue with the image. Try equipping the accent to your tundra (if it isn't already), and then equip any piece of apparel. Then remove the apparel. That should update the accent to the correct version. I tried it on my tundra and it worked.
@suburbansamurai alright I got it, thank you!
@suburbansamurai alright I got it, thank you!
Hanging by a broken thread
@ SuburbanSamurai The problem has solved~! I just moved the accent and equipped it again, and it showed the right image! Thank you very much! [img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/149mvsj.jpg[/img]
@ SuburbanSamurai The problem has solved~! I just moved the accent and equipped it again, and it showed the right image! Thank you very much!
149mvsj.jpg
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Could the icon of my latest accent match the others of the series?
to match &
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Could the icon of my latest accent match the others of the series?
to match &
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd Unfortunately, we receive too many submissions to commit to custom designing icons on request. Your best bet for getting recolors to have matching icons is to submit them all at once, as we tend to make similar icons for groups of consecutive recolors. If you submit another recolor a day or more later, though, we do not go back and reference how we made the previous icon to get them to match, as that would slow down the submission process.

I'd recommend using the Contact Us form to ask for custom icon options in future site updates. The more users ask for a particular option, the more likely it will be implemented.
@Artnerd Unfortunately, we receive too many submissions to commit to custom designing icons on request. Your best bet for getting recolors to have matching icons is to submit them all at once, as we tend to make similar icons for groups of consecutive recolors. If you submit another recolor a day or more later, though, we do not go back and reference how we made the previous icon to get them to match, as that would slow down the submission process.

I'd recommend using the Contact Us form to ask for custom icon options in future site updates. The more users ask for a particular option, the more likely it will be implemented.
Hi, I have this accent I’ve been reprinting for a long time. I went to make recolors of it and the recolors were denied for being too big to be accents, and I discovered that the original was too big as well! 33% instead of 30%. I’m not sure how this happened, since it was my first printed accent (I’m pretty sure) and I would have definitely been worried about the size, and it’s printed many times as an accent successfully.

Is there something else going on? Did accent sizes change? If not, when I reprint it should I print it as a skin going forward?
Hi, I have this accent I’ve been reprinting for a long time. I went to make recolors of it and the recolors were denied for being too big to be accents, and I discovered that the original was too big as well! 33% instead of 30%. I’m not sure how this happened, since it was my first printed accent (I’m pretty sure) and I would have definitely been worried about the size, and it’s printed many times as an accent successfully.

Is there something else going on? Did accent sizes change? If not, when I reprint it should I print it as a skin going forward?
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 1147 1148