Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1140 1141
@heretical The skin descriptions are updated.
@heretical The skin descriptions are updated.
The upcoming skin and accent contests haven't been appearing for me lately, could I have some help?
The upcoming skin and accent contests haven't been appearing for me lately, could I have some help?
Banner.png
@SuburbanSamurai

Mind if I get a refund for a 5-print accent pack?
@SuburbanSamurai

Mind if I get a refund for a 5-print accent pack?
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@MiraniWolf I'm not sure what you mean. An official submission thread for the Wavecrest Saturnalia contest hasn't been open yet.

@Mezzo Sure. Just PM them to me.
@MiraniWolf I'm not sure what you mean. An official submission thread for the Wavecrest Saturnalia contest hasn't been open yet.

@Mezzo Sure. Just PM them to me.
@SuburbanSamurai I'm just confused, the last skin and accent contest didn't show up, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me when it should open and where to find it, incase it doesn't show up again. Thank you for the response!
@SuburbanSamurai I'm just confused, the last skin and accent contest didn't show up, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me when it should open and where to find it, incase it doesn't show up again. Thank you for the response!
Banner.png
@MiraniWolf Maybe I can help with the confusion. If you go to the Skins and Accents forum index, you'll see several forum threads pinned to the top of the thread list. If you can see the (now closed) forum thread called Mistral Jamboree Skin Submissions, then you're good to go! Just keep checking back until you see an open forum thread for Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Submissions, and you can post your contest entry(s) there.
@MiraniWolf Maybe I can help with the confusion. If you go to the Skins and Accents forum index, you'll see several forum threads pinned to the top of the thread list. If you can see the (now closed) forum thread called Mistral Jamboree Skin Submissions, then you're good to go! Just keep checking back until you see an open forum thread for Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Submissions, and you can post your contest entry(s) there.
@SuburbanSamurai Alright, thank you so much!!!
@SuburbanSamurai Alright, thank you so much!!!
Banner.png
@SuburbanSumarai

Icon should be F SD not M SD :)
@SuburbanSumarai

Icon should be F SD not M SD :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@SuburbanSamurai Could I change the name of an accent currently in submission? I want to change it to Smoldering Void (without a u). They should be order #38832 and #38833. Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Could I change the name of an accent currently in submission? I want to change it to Smoldering Void (without a u). They should be order #38832 and #38833. Thank you!
hi hi! in my rush to resubmit Jaimala Garland, I kept the sketch layer on, which is very noticeably visible on the darker dragons it's intended for!
I've sent in the correct file (order #38850) with a sliiightly different title since I wasn't sure the procedure - is it possible to correct Jaimala Garland (skin#22124) with that file instead of making an entirely new skin? It's by my own error rather than on staff's end so I understand if nothing can be done.
hi hi! in my rush to resubmit Jaimala Garland, I kept the sketch layer on, which is very noticeably visible on the darker dragons it's intended for!
I've sent in the correct file (order #38850) with a sliiightly different title since I wasn't sure the procedure - is it possible to correct Jaimala Garland (skin#22124) with that file instead of making an entirely new skin? It's by my own error rather than on staff's end so I understand if nothing can be done.
Valhalla_tiny.gif
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1140 1141