Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.

Make A Wish! Special (Open :D)
Mar 28, 2016 21:25:36

Necrovatai

Welcome to the Make A Wish! Special

As the owner of the Make A Wish! thread I often grab various accents and items to give away. Unfortunately there are more and more accents being made everyday making it less likely someone will wish for the accents I currently poses. Although we receive vague wishes such as 'Any skin or accent' or 'Any apparel' some items are specific to a persons taste. This thread is for such items!

Click here to fill out a short survey that helps us select future accents!

Below are the following items we have in stock:
You may enter for as many accents as you want given your interest in them is genuine!
A dragon of the same breed and gender must be presented to qualify for an accent!

dummy_skin_preview_2.png

Accent: Humming Hibiscus V2
End Date: June 27th @ 23:59:59

Interested:
SnowyWaves
Birdsofwax
PiedPipecleaner
Huskily
AnonymousSinger
LadyKnightKatsa
Ammet
GrumpyCatlover
Recko
gunklord420
Cantertothewinds
NekoIceDragon
Skydust
Kdragon
Gloomyreaper
LostCircuit
Valgami
Bluerose464
ardarious
SkyDancer10
Megeara
Fiain
Peyp
RadioactivePup
achoopda
MadaraKeehl
suurin
chisayo

dummy_skin_preview.png

Accent: Strawberry Snapunzel

Interested:
lemonadesip
SilverFoxDemon
Sylphiette
Pufferheart
HondaYori
ardarious
SkyDancer10
galaxybang
MaunaLoa
Catsy01

dummy_skin_preview_1.png

Accent: Eyes of the Forest

Interested:
nonbinarytentoo
Mizs101
TrenchKnife
ClarkeGriffin
PiedPipecleaner
Oratorio
LadyKnightKatsa
GrumpyCatlover
Wolffe
ShuraKen
Rosekitten
Moxiesan
Moonpetal
StrawberryKit
Glowflower
Demonrising
SenchaDrake
Skydust
LostCircuit
Prescott
SkyDancer10
Vulcanatus
Kolibrie
Anticx
ArcAura
DoggoneCreature
Peyp
achoopda
SeraCosmos
EtoilesFaillees
Ellapinky
NoxUmbra25
MadaraKeehl
Reaper200
Neraida
chisayo
SapphyreL

How to Participate:
Leave us a message before the end date(s) telling us which item(s) you want and the dragon you want to use them on! It is optional to add more information such as why you want it or compliments on the accent/skin for the creators to read.

Will I receive the item I want?
Unfortunately we may receive multiple users interested in the same item. These situations will be left to chance, I will assign each of you a number and use a generator to decide. If there is only one user interested in the item by its end date the item will go to that user. If no users have expressed interest in the item by the end date then the date will be reset. On rare occasions I will hand select a winner, in these specific incidences I will give the reason when I announce the winning user.

When will the accents restock?
The accents will restock at random dates/times. You can ask to be put on our restock pinglist so that you never miss out on the fun!. ;D
button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggiphy.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.png
Mar 28, 2016 21:25:44

Necrovatai

Previous Specials
These accents have already been given out and are no longer available!

Previous Skin/Accent Winners:
panopticon, heartsboxcars, Glisselda
Ribbons, GrumpyCatlover, Theinkqusitr201
CornixElecti, Dragons114750, Solztize
NyxHeart, Lup, ellensaurus
Mycologist, yukitsukihana, Moonwater
Kpribbit, Mikisama, Contigo
ClarkeGriffin, Ribbons, Ribbons
ShadowFeather, smeen, nonbinarytentoo
TheNobleAbsol, luckygrace99, Seras
Leannaa, lizaseedling, Atzien
RainbowSuss, VoxxVoleur , fuzzypuggle
PhoenixOmega, Craneoflores, ImpossibleJedi4
FairyArmadillo, WreckandRule, dorumon210
GiantRedPanda, LadyKnightKatsa, Harmonywish
Jessoo, Valka, Niklia
SexyIdris, Kpribbit, SunDragon
IchiSato, brutusmf, PastelCloud
SunDragon, Requieum, Jaypaw
Mangusa, Ithaca, Beezadrella
Multitallented, sushii, Syzeki
MadaraKeehl

Previous Dragon Winners:
Lup, Atzien, RawrrLioness
Prescott, panopticon, Lup
LostCircuit, CornixElecti, GrumpyCatlover
ghostvines, fuzzypuggle, dragonfire27
Larcane, Craneoflores, Craneoflores
MacyCat, panopticon, panopticon
GalaxyFilly, Gloomyreaper, Fiain
Mar 28, 2016 21:26:29

Necrovatai

Restock Pinglist
You will receive a ping from this post when you request to be added to the list.

@achoopda @Alphadragon @AnonymousSinger @AquaSoars @ArcAura @ardarious @Astori @Atlasia @Atzien @AwaTheBeanie @Axanthic @Beezadrella @BeingOfNature @bellzan @Birdsofwax @BitterTea @BladesFire @Blauw @Blazin @Bloodsong @BrokenRosary @candyhighgaming @CanisChiroptera @Cantertothewinds @CEGAMischief @Celestriakle @CelticDragoness @Chardons @ChibiEnvyChan @chocomonster @ClarkeGriffin @clasli13 @codeyumi @Cola @Contigo @CornixElecti @CorsetsNDragons @CoyoteFlowers @Craneoflores @CupcakeCass @Cvhruig @cywscross @DarkAngelsBlood1 @darkpoptoy @dragonbano @Dragonett @Deramadus @dorumon210 @dragonfire27 @Dragontamer75 @Duchannes @Duskflame @Elbow @Ellapinky @ellensaurus @Emme666 @Endernil @EtoilesFaillees @Festival @Fiain @firedragons @FlufferLover @FluffySweet @ForgottenCosmos @Fouguri @Frailty @FringePanda @FrootLoopDingus @fuzzypuggle @GalaxyFilly @ghostvines @Gilamon @Gloomyreaper @GrumpyCatlover @Gurisar36 @Harmonywish @hazy @Hiame @Hinumi @Holi @HondaYori @Huskily @Icewinglight @IchiSato @Impception @ImpossibleJedi4 @InfinityLlama @inhumanelm @Ithaca @Jaypaw @Jazzyleia @Jessoo @kadyrose @Kaimiiru @kataclysm13 @Kcdollar @Kdragon @kipinae @Kpribbit @KyloGen @Kyoki @LaAstaria @LadyKnightKatsa @larsson @Leannaa @lemonadesip @littlebickle @lizabet @LostCircuit @luckygrace99 @Lup @Macaroonis @MacyCat @MadaraKeehl @magxctrick @Merigold @Mida @Mikisama @Mimi9911a @Mizs101 @MochiTeaaa @Mooeen @MoonCatcher333 @Moonwater @mPhish @Mycologist @mysticpenguin @NatureGirl @NekoIceDragon @nemodave @NightInVienna @NightRising @Niklia @nohsara @nonbinarytentoo @NoxUmbra25 @Oratorio @Orgetzu @oyamibun @PatheticLilFry @panopticon @PastelCloud @pendragon007 @PiedPipecleaner @pierrct @Piratewolfie @Praeter @Prescott @Pround @ProudMomof1 @Pufferheart @RadioactivePup @Ragnarok42 @RainbowSuss @RawrrLioness @Recko @Requieum @Rionach @RockehRawr @Rosekitten @RoyalSorceress @Saeyoung @Sairine @SapphyreL @Saraceaser @SarWings @Scoria @SenchaDrake @SeraCosmos @SexyIdris @shadowmoonwolf @Shiguma @Shinrah @Shougoney @silverdrake @SilverFoxDemon @Sinbreaker @SkyDancer10 @Skydust @SkyyeofEmber @SnowyWaves @Sparkbook @Starisia @StarryFlight @StormDragon21 @SucenaZQ @Sumael @Syceris @Sylphiette @Syzeki @tealbee3 @TeaParty0u0 @ThatBobGuy @thatjaeger @TheCheshireSpy @Theinkqusitr201 @timetot @topazsunset04 @TrenchKnife @unicornssparkle @Valka @VoxxVoleur @vriskittles @Vulcanatus @Vulpess @Watercolour @Whirlwish @Windshear @WolfprintsSC @WolfsbaneAvis @WreckandRule @yukitsukihana @Zephyr23 @Ziegler @Zillua @80MinToMidnight

Mar 28, 2016 21:50:17

Necrovatai

@VoxxVoleur

You are the reason this subthread exists! >;O <3
Mar 28, 2016 23:17:41

Teland

Hi! I would like to receive Notre Dame de Lumiere for my dragon Erune:

21830996_350.png

I think it would look perfect on her, and really, when I saw it, I gasped. It's amazingly beautiful work, and deserves to be seen by as many people as possible. I can't really do that -- I'm new here -- but I can love it.
sLmMLL.jpg
Mar 29, 2016 04:23:03

Voronwis

@Necrovatai

I think that accent is one of the most beautiful accents I've seen so far. I absolutely adore the blues and the golds. The little shiny dragon in the middle looks like a micro-familiar.:-)
I would love my Irina to have it. The blue matches her skin, while the golds bring in much needed contrast.
Here is Irina:

21927054_350.png

Mar 29, 2016 04:31:36

Spectralink

@Necrovatai

Id put it on this baby!

19990506_350.png
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
Mar 29, 2016 04:33:18

KingofFools

@necrovatai
I am a noob, and this is the first user made accent that has been made accessible to me. I will use it on the pearl catcher Below

21522849_350.png

She is rather plain and would love to wear such a lovely accent. I really love accents, but I'm too poor to buy any, let alone a user made one.
This is for the Norte dame accent by the way.
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
Mar 29, 2016 05:54:56

Hanelli

@Necrovatai

*jaw drop at the accent*

That would look mighty rad on my birthday id dragon!

19890417_350.png

I was actually debating on breed-changing that PC but when I saw this, I think I changed my mind. XD
Mar 29, 2016 08:30:51

VoxxVoleur

@Necrovatai

:D I'm glad to see it!

I should jokingly enter, but I think someone might kick me if I win.

Mgh. *thinks about it*