Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
@corvidus

I need a few more days. sorry. It was like I posted, then 5 people did right after me. did you post this yesterday. that mayyy have explained it. but it was nearing rollover, I was thinking with the few europeans and east-coasters (except for at least one that maybe pulled an all nighter for reasons she can't even comprehend.), it would be sign ups slower. NOPE. figures lol. it won't be long though, I swear xD. well, hopefully not too long. it a few days go by, don't be afraid to ping me or PM me. I won't be annoyed. my memory is terrible. I LOVE when people remind me things. it keeps me on track. which I should be doing myself I think, but until I get myself sorted out and organized more, I will deny I might fudge up or lose track of the days or something. I work

but there's a lot of asian/pacific/aussie/west-coaster users too I guess. haha. I just usually notice lower user counts during certain times /shrug.

note: I typed this in the wee hours of the night, and then promptly fell asleep forgetting to press submit lol
@corvidus

I need a few more days. sorry. It was like I posted, then 5 people did right after me. did you post this yesterday. that mayyy have explained it. but it was nearing rollover, I was thinking with the few europeans and east-coasters (except for at least one that maybe pulled an all nighter for reasons she can't even comprehend.), it would be sign ups slower. NOPE. figures lol. it won't be long though, I swear xD. well, hopefully not too long. it a few days go by, don't be afraid to ping me or PM me. I won't be annoyed. my memory is terrible. I LOVE when people remind me things. it keeps me on track. which I should be doing myself I think, but until I get myself sorted out and organized more, I will deny I might fudge up or lose track of the days or something. I work

but there's a lot of asian/pacific/aussie/west-coaster users too I guess. haha. I just usually notice lower user counts during certain times /shrug.

note: I typed this in the wee hours of the night, and then promptly fell asleep forgetting to press submit lol
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@niharike @nymphalidae @miirshroom @takora @corn @tiarana @ronnster @danseinfernale @halfshot @jujubomber
EDIT: the skins i've been sent are a few pixels out of alignment. i've contacted a mod to try and rectify this. i'll keep everyone updated with progress.
in a blistering turn of speed, the accent has been approved for print! wow. didn't expect that
i'll send them out to people who have already paid, and i'll hold them for people who haven't been able to yet (which i don't mind at all, since this is a much quicker turnaround than i'd expected!).
so ronnster, don't worry about needing a few more days. i didn't expect it to fill up nearly this fast either, haha! i'll hold the accent copy for you until then. (same for jujubomber!)
@niharike @nymphalidae @miirshroom @takora @corn @tiarana @ronnster @danseinfernale @halfshot @jujubomber
EDIT: the skins i've been sent are a few pixels out of alignment. i've contacted a mod to try and rectify this. i'll keep everyone updated with progress.
in a blistering turn of speed, the accent has been approved for print! wow. didn't expect that
i'll send them out to people who have already paid, and i'll hold them for people who haven't been able to yet (which i don't mind at all, since this is a much quicker turnaround than i'd expected!).
so ronnster, don't worry about needing a few more days. i didn't expect it to fill up nearly this fast either, haha! i'll hold the accent copy for you until then. (same for jujubomber!)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
Even if it is slightly misaligned, it looks rad as hell. Thank you so much!
Even if it is slightly misaligned, it looks rad as hell. Thank you so much!
@corvidus
The print's done already? Holy moly that was fast! Luckily I managed to score a bunch of gems the other day, which should be enough to cover this and another accent I ordered. Sending the rest now.
@corvidus
The print's done already? Holy moly that was fast! Luckily I managed to score a bunch of gems the other day, which should be enough to cover this and another accent I ordered. Sending the rest now.
Just some drifter.
new update - accents have been fixed and now align correctly! phew, glad that was sorted.
new update - accents have been fixed and now align correctly! phew, glad that was sorted.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

yay! *confetti* Pleasantly surpised how fast that was taken care of! xD
@corvidus

yay! *confetti* Pleasantly surpised how fast that was taken care of! xD
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@corvidus
may i secure a slot please? :3
@corvidus
may i secure a slot please? :3
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@ttakooo
sure thing! i've put you down for one. also edited the first post to add in a few lines about payment.
@ttakooo
sure thing! i've put you down for one. also edited the first post to add in a few lines about payment.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
quick bump! haven't forgotten about this, i promise! on holiday, so my replies may be a little slow, but still looking to fill a few slots! might print this one in 5 instead of 10 this time since orders have slowed down.
quick bump! haven't forgotten about this, i promise! on holiday, so my replies may be a little slow, but still looking to fill a few slots! might print this one in 5 instead of 10 this time since orders have slowed down.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
bump. also: check out a preview of the flameforger's festival skin i'm working on: [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/b26ae53de88e23a68e5bad916665dbaa/tumblr_n9zi7gsCIw1ruqcodo1_500.png[/img] i hate having to do it in SAI but are you excited???BC im WAY excited
bump. also: check out a preview of the flameforger's festival skin i'm working on:
tumblr_n9zi7gsCIw1ruqcodo1_500.png
i hate having to do it in SAI but are you excited???BC im WAY excited
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241