Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
@Corvidus Fantastic :D Here's an image [img]http://s10.postimg.org/7w0kgqzt5/dragonpic2.png[/img]
@Corvidus
Fantastic :D Here's an image

dragonpic2.png
Forum_Banner.png
@ickyrus here ya go! [img]http://i2.minus.com/iwPhuf5VHK7ub.png[/img] hmm, i need to touch up the struts on the wing a little, with the lighter primary you can see it peeking through a little (and ofc there's the gap between the legs where i forgot to colour the tassel but i'll fix that if/when i decide whether to keep or chuck the tassely bits orz). i think the glow from the lantern could be a little brighter to show up on the lighter colours better, but overall i'm pleasantly surprised! this has definitely swayed me in favour of ditching the gold highlights, though. they don't really gel with the rest of the accent.
@ickyrus
here ya go!
iwPhuf5VHK7ub.png

hmm, i need to touch up the struts on the wing a little, with the lighter primary you can see it peeking through a little (and ofc there's the gap between the legs where i forgot to colour the tassel but i'll fix that if/when i decide whether to keep or chuck the tassely bits orz). i think the glow from the lantern could be a little brighter to show up on the lighter colours better, but overall i'm pleasantly surprised!
this has definitely swayed me in favour of ditching the gold highlights, though. they don't really gel with the rest of the accent.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Corvidus
Wow :o I didn't realise it'd influence your ideas so much xP But no matter what you decide to end up going with, I will definitely be getting the accent for her! :D Quite excited for this

so excited I've decided to go on a spending spree to collect more smoke dragons
@Corvidus
Wow :o I didn't realise it'd influence your ideas so much xP But no matter what you decide to end up going with, I will definitely be getting the accent for her! :D Quite excited for this

so excited I've decided to go on a spending spree to collect more smoke dragons
Forum_Banner.png
@ickyrus
awesome, thanks! i've put you on the pinglist for when it's ready for submission.
i didn't really have an endgoal in mind for this accent, so it's been a sort of bits-and-pieces process, haha. seeing it on different dragons is really helpful, though!
smoke is lovely......i need more smoke dragons. also someday i need to get some dragons to fancy up with your venetian accents because whaaat theyre so lovely
@ickyrus
awesome, thanks! i've put you on the pinglist for when it's ready for submission.
i didn't really have an endgoal in mind for this accent, so it's been a sort of bits-and-pieces process, haha. seeing it on different dragons is really helpful, though!
smoke is lovely......i need more smoke dragons. also someday i need to get some dragons to fancy up with your venetian accents because whaaat theyre so lovely
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

Personally I love it just as it is! XD I do hope you keep the flowers on the wings though! So pretty. ;v;
@corvidus

Personally I love it just as it is! XD I do hope you keep the flowers on the wings though! So pretty. ;v;
@corvidus

I'd like to be on the ping list for when Lantern Catchers come out!
I'd also like to ask if you had considered doing a similar accent for male skydancers at all?
@corvidus

I'd like to be on the ping list for when Lantern Catchers come out!
I'd also like to ask if you had considered doing a similar accent for male skydancers at all?
@missdismal @ickyrus since i'm really indecisive i've done a bunch of variants, haha what do we think? [img]http://i4.minus.com/iVpQeTHxn4Gh2.png[/img] (previous version but i "softened up" the bit near the hand of the wing) [img]http://i5.minus.com/iS1UOdH8lH1Nv.png[/img] [img]http://i5.minus.com/ib1ZLz6VSQ8D4L.png[/img] [img]http://i1.minus.com/iMcIDtYVejouX.png[/img] [img]http://i1.minus.com/ibboLMzKDPySSN.png[/img] now that the facepaint is gone, i kind of find myself missing it, haha! anyway. i feel like the bamboo decals make the wing too busy, so i might simplify it to white stripes. not feeling the red. also - stick or no stick? @rainexsage sure thing! and i'd considered doing a male PC version if there's interest, but skydancers - can't say i've thought about it (ooh, but now that you mention it... the lantern could be held in the mouth, it might actually work pretty well!) i'll keep that in mind!
@missdismal @ickyrus
since i'm really indecisive i've done a bunch of variants, haha
what do we think?
iVpQeTHxn4Gh2.png
(previous version but i "softened up" the bit near the hand of the wing)
iS1UOdH8lH1Nv.png
ib1ZLz6VSQ8D4L.png
iMcIDtYVejouX.png
ibboLMzKDPySSN.png

now that the facepaint is gone, i kind of find myself missing it, haha! anyway. i feel like the bamboo decals make the wing too busy, so i might simplify it to white stripes. not feeling the red. also - stick or no stick?

@rainexsage
sure thing! and i'd considered doing a male PC version if there's interest, but skydancers - can't say i've thought about it (ooh, but now that you mention it... the lantern could be held in the mouth, it might actually work pretty well!) i'll keep that in mind!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
I like the face paint and wings as they are, if you're not sold on the golden fur you could reduce it a little to a golden fringe around the edges?

And thank you, it's so hard to find good Male skydancer skins and this would work so well for one of mine, I'd probably buy both versions XD
@corvidus
I like the face paint and wings as they are, if you're not sold on the golden fur you could reduce it a little to a golden fringe around the edges?

And thank you, it's so hard to find good Male skydancer skins and this would work so well for one of mine, I'd probably buy both versions XD
@Corvidus
Oh no! I miss the face decals too D: I really liked them. Probably would support no stick for the lantern just because it might look strange with some apparel. Also not sure about the wing bamboos since there's so much going on there anyway, but I don't mind the white ones.

Also putting my full support in for a male PC version! I'd love to have a matching pair
@Corvidus
Oh no! I miss the face decals too D: I really liked them. Probably would support no stick for the lantern just because it might look strange with some apparel. Also not sure about the wing bamboos since there's so much going on there anyway, but I don't mind the white ones.

Also putting my full support in for a male PC version! I'd love to have a matching pair
Forum_Banner.png
@corvidus

I think it would look cool with the face paint, flowers on the wing, stick, and the red glow effect with the lantern pearl. I think the gold on the tail/mane, and the lantern-thing at the hand-part of the wing can go.

But that's just me. XDD

Oh, or you could leave the bamboo with the flowers, and then take off that lantern by the wing hand, then it might not look so busy.
@corvidus

I think it would look cool with the face paint, flowers on the wing, stick, and the red glow effect with the lantern pearl. I think the gold on the tail/mane, and the lantern-thing at the hand-part of the wing can go.

But that's just me. XDD

Oh, or you could leave the bamboo with the flowers, and then take off that lantern by the wing hand, then it might not look so busy.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241