Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Journey
I think the third is the best. A good balance of color without looking boring or one part standing out too much more than any other. I would totally have a male PC just to use that skin, it's beautiful.
@Journey
I think the third is the best. A good balance of color without looking boring or one part standing out too much more than any other. I would totally have a male PC just to use that skin, it's beautiful.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
Hey, everyone! Um, any feedback on my snow leopard skin? I feel like something's off about it, but I can't tell what... [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/3b4f8f4cdc71f10ffc32efd8319d8942/tumblr_inline_mysy61cy1V1qkmeyx.png[/img] EDIT: So far I've got suggestions to add snow to the wings for visual interest and to add some dots to the face/paws. Agreed?
Hey, everyone! Um, any feedback on my snow leopard skin? I feel like something's off about it, but I can't tell what...

tumblr_inline_mysy61cy1V1qkmeyx.png

EDIT: So far I've got suggestions to add snow to the wings for visual interest and to add some dots to the face/paws. Agreed?
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
@moyaofthemist I think you have a nice idea in the tundra skin! I'd maybe make some of the spots clearly bigger and some smaller to make it even more visually interesting. I'd leave the face without spots and maybe lessen them in the tundra's lower body part and croup, kind of have the spots concentrate in the fluffy parts. Idk it's a great skin anyway, just tossing in my two cents :,D

I also had to comment just to say that "Dragon's Breath" is the most legit term for breathing in icy feather u v u
@moyaofthemist I think you have a nice idea in the tundra skin! I'd maybe make some of the spots clearly bigger and some smaller to make it even more visually interesting. I'd leave the face without spots and maybe lessen them in the tundra's lower body part and croup, kind of have the spots concentrate in the fluffy parts. Idk it's a great skin anyway, just tossing in my two cents :,D

I also had to comment just to say that "Dragon's Breath" is the most legit term for breathing in icy feather u v u
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
[img]http://incubus.in/subeta/ice_wildclaw.png[/img] tried a thinggg. uwu edit; also, fullsize! [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/f281e36a93f17146ba8abbb4304a6311/tumblr_myt120J1NZ1qktnmfo1_1280.png[/img]
ice_wildclaw.png

tried a thinggg. uwu

edit;
also, fullsize!

tumblr_myt120J1NZ1qktnmfo1_1280.png
OIsoUE8.png
@Cide I love it! At first, the see through area of the neck, arm and tail were throwing me off but I do appreciate how it mimics ice. Ill be rooting for you!
@Cide I love it! At first, the see through area of the neck, arm and tail were throwing me off but I do appreciate how it mimics ice. Ill be rooting for you!

What is dead may never die
@Cide I love your Wildclaw ice sculpture skin! It really gives the feel of the transparency of ice. I hope it wins so I can get it for one of my Wildclaws. =3
@Cide I love your Wildclaw ice sculpture skin! It really gives the feel of the transparency of ice. I hope it wins so I can get it for one of my Wildclaws. =3
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Cide I am throwing all of my bets at you winning. That is beyond incredible. Congratulations on being amazing.
@Cide I am throwing all of my bets at you winning. That is beyond incredible. Congratulations on being amazing.
@Vissivius @Crescentstar711 @tealoctober

wahh thank you guys uwu!!
@Vissivius @Crescentstar711 @tealoctober

wahh thank you guys uwu!!
OIsoUE8.png
I've had this ready since right after the Earth flight festival. Excitement of ability to finally post it means throwing it in this thread too. /o/ [url=https://31.media.tumblr.com/0ee38bc25bce3ab3f5831ea225f5f319/tumblr_mwqmbvS4E71rdx92vo1_1280.png][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5516e5513c7c3321003f4bf42f44f5/tumblr_myt65kAtVb1rdx92vo1_400.png[/img][/url] (Links to large version.) ETA: @Cide You really did pull that off well, it's lovely. :D
I've had this ready since right after the Earth flight festival. Excitement of ability to finally post it means throwing it in this thread too. /o/
tumblr_myt65kAtVb1rdx92vo1_400.png
(Links to large version.)

ETA: @Cide
You really did pull that off well, it's lovely. :D
tumblr_mq3wxfm9qC1ryxr8mo1_500.png
@Cide Yours is the only one submitted so far that I would actually use. I am HORRENDOUSLY picky about skins, but that is just stunning.
@Cide Yours is the only one submitted so far that I would actually use. I am HORRENDOUSLY picky about skins, but that is just stunning.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32