Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@Journey
I like the fae better, too! It's gorgeous, with the stars in the background and everything.
I still hope it wins, I want that skin even more now.

@DepravityInBlack
Thanks! That's why I made the skin, Tundras are totally elk. 8D
@Journey
I like the fae better, too! It's gorgeous, with the stars in the background and everything.
I still hope it wins, I want that skin even more now.

@DepravityInBlack
Thanks! That's why I made the skin, Tundras are totally elk. 8D
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
I like the ones the look like ice sculptures and how you can "see through" them. I would have made one like that, but I'm not quite up to par on stuff like that yet.
I like the ones the look like ice sculptures and how you can "see through" them. I would have made one like that, but I'm not quite up to par on stuff like that yet.
I don't bite...hard. tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
@Cide I just went to link your new spiral skin to someone and

that filename.
@Cide I just went to link your new spiral skin to someone and

that filename.
Hey, I'm working on a second skin for the contest, this time inspired by the Alaskan Malamute--since they're my favorite breed of dogs and when I think cold and ice, I think about them--and I'm having some difficulties figuring out what to do for the wings. Help? :U [img]http://i.imgur.com/IZHaQtl.png[/img]
Hey, I'm working on a second skin for the contest, this time inspired by the Alaskan Malamute--since they're my favorite breed of dogs and when I think cold and ice, I think about them--and I'm having some difficulties figuring out what to do for the wings.

Help? :U

IZHaQtl.png
Hey look and entry that is neither white nor blue such color very hue wow [img]http://oi42.tinypic.com/2z4gxzk.jpg[/img] It's frostbite~ Edit: forgot to mention it's WIP whoops
Hey look and entry that is neither white nor blue such color very hue wow

2z4gxzk.jpg

It's frostbite~

Edit: forgot to mention it's WIP whoops
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Indigosa

I need that puffin in my life.
@Indigosa

I need that puffin in my life.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Gallimaufry [quote name="Gallimaufry" date="2014-01-03 02:19:16"]Striped glacier formations are neato-schmeato, so I tried to channel them in this lady Snapper design: [img]http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab132/Sherowkey/Flight%20Rising/SKINS/skin_snapper_f_glacier_zps2423d7e4.png[/img] [b]"Glacial Snapper"[/b] I'll be adding a second one eventually. :][/quote] This is beautiful!
@Gallimaufry
Gallimaufry wrote on 2014-01-03 02:19:16:
Striped glacier formations are neato-schmeato, so I tried to channel them in this lady Snapper design:

skin_snapper_f_glacier_zps2423d7e4.png
"Glacial Snapper"

I'll be adding a second one eventually. :]
This is beautiful!
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel Aww, thank you!! I had quite a bit of fun with it. I'm debating where to go with my next design...lichens seem fun, but they're not specific to icy geography. Also had a spiral penguin/puffin or eider idea, but I'm not sure if animal-inspired skins are accepted 'in canon', as it were. o:
@JetBlackSteel Aww, thank you!! I had quite a bit of fun with it. I'm debating where to go with my next design...lichens seem fun, but they're not specific to icy geography. Also had a spiral penguin/puffin or eider idea, but I'm not sure if animal-inspired skins are accepted 'in canon', as it were. o:
@Gallimaufry, your glacial snapper is to die for!
What a beauty, I'm rootin' for it for sure!
@Gallimaufry, your glacial snapper is to die for!
What a beauty, I'm rootin' for it for sure!
@ryface

i'm glad someone else appreciates it. 8')
@ryface

i'm glad someone else appreciates it. 8')
OIsoUE8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32