Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Would absolutely love to see a tundra themed skin - the lichen, the winds. dhjsdfsdf
Or the shrimps that make a soup of the oceans, thick and lively among the ice.

Can't wait to see more amazing skins!
Would absolutely love to see a tundra themed skin - the lichen, the winds. dhjsdfsdf
Or the shrimps that make a soup of the oceans, thick and lively among the ice.

Can't wait to see more amazing skins!
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
I switched out my imperial female (Didn't know this.) for a male pearlcatcher done in a fashion to match some holiday wrapping paper. Is that appropriate or should I switch my imperial back?
I switched out my imperial female (Didn't know this.) for a male pearlcatcher done in a fashion to match some holiday wrapping paper. Is that appropriate or should I switch my imperial back?
@Indigosa im in love with the Wrapping Paper Pearlcatcher :)
@Indigosa im in love with the Wrapping Paper Pearlcatcher :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Can't wait to see these skins! Especially since at first glance the ice flight color palette is...well limited.
Can't wait to see these skins! Especially since at first glance the ice flight color palette is...well limited.
Hyperborean_sig.png
A lot of beautiful skins that capture the true beauty of winter. I actually would love to seem some more darker or sinister skins. Such as one based off of black ice, or just seeing some of the dangers winter brings. Icicles, frost bite, slippery roads, frozen lakes, ect. Sadly, I'm not that skilled to capture any of those myself.

Love many of the entries so far!
A lot of beautiful skins that capture the true beauty of winter. I actually would love to seem some more darker or sinister skins. Such as one based off of black ice, or just seeing some of the dangers winter brings. Icicles, frost bite, slippery roads, frozen lakes, ect. Sadly, I'm not that skilled to capture any of those myself.

Love many of the entries so far!
@Indigosa

Your skins are really pretty, but I don't think the wrapping paper suits the theme (winter/snow) and it probably doesn't hold chances in the actual contest c': admins have stated that they don't want IRL holidays to mix in Flight Rising, and it isn't even Christmas anymore.
@Indigosa

Your skins are really pretty, but I don't think the wrapping paper suits the theme (winter/snow) and it probably doesn't hold chances in the actual contest c': admins have stated that they don't want IRL holidays to mix in Flight Rising, and it isn't even Christmas anymore.
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah

Alright, thank you. That's what I wanted to know. I'm pretty new to FR and have only recently started entering these skin contests. I'll put my imperial back up then. Also, thank you for the compliment. ^_^
@Weenyah

Alright, thank you. That's what I wanted to know. I'm pretty new to FR and have only recently started entering these skin contests. I'll put my imperial back up then. Also, thank you for the compliment. ^_^
@Indigosa no problem! I think the lady imp skin is prettier anyway c: and I love the idea of the Aurora Borealis skin, I think it fits the theme well!
@Indigosa no problem! I think the lady imp skin is prettier anyway c: and I love the idea of the Aurora Borealis skin, I think it fits the theme well!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
We have some awesome entries so far! However, I would really like to see more variety. I feel like everything is imperials.

I know that those are really popular but all the contest seems to be filled with that breed skins. Maybe it's just my impression.
We have some awesome entries so far! However, I would really like to see more variety. I feel like everything is imperials.

I know that those are really popular but all the contest seems to be filled with that breed skins. Maybe it's just my impression.
I'm doing a skydancer and a wildclaw one.
I'm doing a skydancer and a wildclaw one.
tXKbExw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32