Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/JELLYTHEJELLY/moresnow_zps40798175.png[/img] Based off of the sun shining through ice. I'm not really happy with how I lined it and I can't decide whether or not to up the blue on it...plus it looks like it needs more texture idk. [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/JELLYTHEJELLY/snowyowl_zps7d052a9d.png[/img] Based off of a snowy owl. I remember some fawn/deer submissions winning a contest once, and this seemed appropriately winter-themed, but I don't know how that's going to go down. Seems rather plain, anyway.
moresnow_zps40798175.png
Based off of the sun shining through ice.

I'm not really happy with how I lined it and I can't decide whether or not to up the blue on it...plus it looks like it needs more texture idk.

snowyowl_zps7d052a9d.png
Based off of a snowy owl.
I remember some fawn/deer submissions winning a contest once, and this seemed appropriately winter-themed, but I don't know how that's going to go down. Seems rather plain, anyway.
@tec Those are both *gorgeous*!
@tec Those are both *gorgeous*!
ixeclKz.png
@Fishy Thank you! [img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j230/JELLYTHEJELLY/greatopa_zps5d3176f8.png[/img] I am debating using this version instead, as it makes the opacity of the ice more obvious, but I don't know? It might be a bit too much.
@Fishy Thank you!

greatopa_zps5d3176f8.png
I am debating using this version instead, as it makes the opacity of the ice more obvious, but I don't know? It might be a bit too much.
So I feel dumb for asking but can I use simple texture brushes?
I just got Photoshop back and have been playing around with the ones preloaded on it or whatever. owo
So I feel dumb for asking but can I use simple texture brushes?
I just got Photoshop back and have been playing around with the ones preloaded on it or whatever. owo
dQUNkY4.png
@PaperD i love your snow dragon design
@PaperD i love your snow dragon design
FC: 0232-8823-3162 Name: Kat
Version: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire
Vivillion Pattern: High Plains Pattern
Safari : Fairy - Swirlix, Togepi and Floette
@kittyk2000 Thanks! That nose on male ridgies just kinda stood out as a perfect snowman carrot to me. XD
@kittyk2000 Thanks! That nose on male ridgies just kinda stood out as a perfect snowman carrot to me. XD
frsig_2_zps70273bcd.jpg
Ridgie the Snowdragon & Twisted Branches... PLEASE.
Ridgie the Snowdragon & Twisted Branches... PLEASE.

tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
gUe2de3.png
x8YqlBy.gif
VHCKxfC.png
@Undel - the link at the tippy-top right side of the page, the rotating banner text, still links to the coliseum skin contest, not the actual contest thread. :)
@Undel - the link at the tippy-top right side of the page, the rotating banner text, still links to the coliseum skin contest, not the actual contest thread. :)
EDIT: Never mind. I changed my entries.
EDIT: Never mind. I changed my entries.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Journey

I like the middle one best- the base is pretty dark, but if you carried through the light a bit to the edges it might help.
@Journey

I like the middle one best- the base is pretty dark, but if you carried through the light a bit to the edges it might help.
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32