Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Weenyah How about this? [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/4e911a59cbcd325b0d3505ecfc3d0034/tumblr_inline_myt8fyPpzj1qkmeyx.png[/img] @Cide Okay, that's stunning. I'll be flabbergasted if you aren't a winner.
@Weenyah
How about this?
tumblr_inline_myt8fyPpzj1qkmeyx.png

@Cide
Okay, that's stunning. I'll be flabbergasted if you aren't a winner.
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
[img]http://incubus.in/subeta/MALE_ERMP.png[/img] fjhgjfjh well this is my first skin ever! very simplistic, but i'm a sucker for simple especially where primarily light colors are concerned hope y'all like ittt
MALE_ERMP.png

fjhgjfjh well this is my first skin ever! very simplistic, but i'm a sucker for simple especially where primarily light colors are concerned

hope y'all like ittt
@Cide I don't even generally like skins and I would love to have a Sculpted one! Incredible :o
@Cide I don't even generally like skins and I would love to have a Sculpted one! Incredible :o
@Vampire

I'm not sure if anyone's pinged you for this yet, so apologies, but: Your Imperial skin (looking very nice, btw!) has a light grey, square border around it. You might want to remove that.
@Vampire

I'm not sure if anyone's pinged you for this yet, so apologies, but: Your Imperial skin (looking very nice, btw!) has a light grey, square border around it. You might want to remove that.
5mDnfD3.png
@Vampire your Hoarfrost Snapper is really cool but his mouth is changing the dragon's lineart and that is not accepted because the skin will mess with the apparel items.
@Vampire your Hoarfrost Snapper is really cool but his mouth is changing the dragon's lineart and that is not accepted because the skin will mess with the apparel items.
LW9qHew.png
@Cide i love your sculptured wildclaw

@Vampire the hoarfrost snapper... to adorable!! i wish the male snappers had a mouth like that :D

@tec the female imp after the snowy owl is amazing :D
@Cide i love your sculptured wildclaw

@Vampire the hoarfrost snapper... to adorable!! i wish the male snappers had a mouth like that :D

@tec the female imp after the snowy owl is amazing :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Lylith It's kind of a grey area, from what I can tell. It doesn't actually remove any lineart. The nose and mouth are just cleverly placed to create that illusion. I don't know if it's actually what they're looking for in terms of contest winners, but I don't think it breaks the rule about altering the lineart.

@Kaljaia You should probably make sure your accent is flipped horizontally if that's your final submission! In the past, the admins have said that entries that weren't resized or had non-transparent backgrounds would be disqualified because they wanted to be able to publish the winners without making any adjustments, and I'd hate to see such a neat concept DQ'd over something so small. c:
@Lylith It's kind of a grey area, from what I can tell. It doesn't actually remove any lineart. The nose and mouth are just cleverly placed to create that illusion. I don't know if it's actually what they're looking for in terms of contest winners, but I don't think it breaks the rule about altering the lineart.

@Kaljaia You should probably make sure your accent is flipped horizontally if that's your final submission! In the past, the admins have said that entries that weren't resized or had non-transparent backgrounds would be disqualified because they wanted to be able to publish the winners without making any adjustments, and I'd hate to see such a neat concept DQ'd over something so small. c:
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
@moyaofthemist it looks great! I love the snow effect you made, it's not too much in the design and fits in very well c:
@moyaofthemist it looks great! I love the snow effect you made, it's not too much in the design and fits in very well c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Cide Gorgeous skin! Good job, I hope it wins!
@Cide Gorgeous skin! Good job, I hope it wins!
1050646.png10978000.png1862959.png7138159.png6554709.png
(signature generator by Doomfishy #940)
[img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/ArcaneDreams68/snowflake-obsidian-resized_zpse2411bc4.png[/img] I'd love opinions~
snowflake-obsidian-resized_zpse2411bc4.png

I'd love opinions~
teDOJBY.png
iuEBSJ3.png
o7ZCFYm.png
owowowowow
RDt6LqI.png
8FIEPx6.png
iwSVXVM.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32