Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp Plotting--Artistic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was curious to see if anyone wanted to do a more artistically inclined rp, in where as well as a post, a drawn scene from the persons post is given. XD Please understand you don't need to be /amazing/ I just thought it could be fun to show scenes and could be a bit more of a challenge.

Of course it also might take longer... XD sense each post would need a picture but it could still be fun.

Any thoughts?
I was curious to see if anyone wanted to do a more artistically inclined rp, in where as well as a post, a drawn scene from the persons post is given. XD Please understand you don't need to be /amazing/ I just thought it could be fun to show scenes and could be a bit more of a challenge.

Of course it also might take longer... XD sense each post would need a picture but it could still be fun.

Any thoughts?
I think that could be lots of fun. I have done something similar like that before. We kept it to sketches so we wouldn't leave each other waiting to long between posts.
I think that could be lots of fun. I have done something similar like that before. We kept it to sketches so we wouldn't leave each other waiting to long between posts.
@Mriia I think it could be really fun and keeping it to line work or sketches would really help wouldn't it? :D
@Mriia I think it could be really fun and keeping it to line work or sketches would really help wouldn't it? :D
Haha, at least then it shouldn't be weeks and weeks between posts. I don't know if it should be something that is policed though, because if someone draws quickly, of feels a scene is important enough to add color to they should be aloud to take the drawing farther.

@Zarinthya
Haha, at least then it shouldn't be weeks and weeks between posts. I don't know if it should be something that is policed though, because if someone draws quickly, of feels a scene is important enough to add color to they should be aloud to take the drawing farther.

@Zarinthya
Im in. definitely.
Im in. definitely.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
This sounds really cool! I'd definitely be interested.
This sounds really cool! I'd definitely be interested.
@GiftOfArtemis
@DreamScape
@Mriia

I'm excited all of you anwsered, but I know that the more people in it will make it harder so what do you say we limit it to us four for now and see how it goes? :3

Anyone have a plot/theme idea buzzing in their heads?

@Mriia, Yeah I think we should set like a time limit on how long you have to post and keep an order so everyone gets a chance to post. I don't like it when people get skipped over. XD
@GiftOfArtemis
@DreamScape
@Mriia

I'm excited all of you anwsered, but I know that the more people in it will make it harder so what do you say we limit it to us four for now and see how it goes? :3

Anyone have a plot/theme idea buzzing in their heads?

@Mriia, Yeah I think we should set like a time limit on how long you have to post and keep an order so everyone gets a chance to post. I don't like it when people get skipped over. XD
Well I'm not very good at hooomans
Lol
I don't really care for anthros when it comes to drawing. I love them any other time.
I'm pretty good with dragons. Probably what I'm best at. Only cause I'm not very good at much else.
Well I'm not very good at hooomans
Lol
I don't really care for anthros when it comes to drawing. I love them any other time.
I'm pretty good with dragons. Probably what I'm best at. Only cause I'm not very good at much else.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftOfArtemis

Lol no worries, I'm not very good at drawing people, so I thought I might use one of my original critters like this guy here: http://zarinthya.deviantart.com/art/The-Ancient-Trio-Eon-387711161
@GiftOfArtemis

Lol no worries, I'm not very good at drawing people, so I thought I might use one of my original critters like this guy here: http://zarinthya.deviantart.com/art/The-Ancient-Trio-Eon-387711161
I usually lean towards humanoid characters, but I am good with creatures to.

Hmmmmm. As for plot, we should probably keep it some semlance of fantasy. I like scifi RPs, but I don't want to draw to much tech stuff, as it can take a lot of time.

I am not terribly sure what kind of character I will do yet.

@Zarinthya
I usually lean towards humanoid characters, but I am good with creatures to.

Hmmmmm. As for plot, we should probably keep it some semlance of fantasy. I like scifi RPs, but I don't want to draw to much tech stuff, as it can take a lot of time.

I am not terribly sure what kind of character I will do yet.

@Zarinthya
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8