Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp Plotting--Artistic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've been drawing my creature. I might have it up today. Hmm... Maybe not.
I've been drawing my creature. I might have it up today. Hmm... Maybe not.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@Zarinthya I have done a few sketches of this male dryad thing, though I am not really feeling him so I might scrap him.
@Zarinthya I have done a few sketches of this male dryad thing, though I am not really feeling him so I might scrap him.
Hey! I saw this and I know you guys are like. 6 pages in. But I would like to join in! My tablet is broken (muffled sobbing in background), but I could still sketch some pictures on paper and scan them.

I read through, and I know you guys have a lot planned. I'm a-ok with not being allowed to join. I could always be a 100% neutral character (until maybe the end or something? Something like that would be neat imo.) without a known gender or known anything, but possibly gain identity as the story goes on, and their alliance could be known at the end and maybe let whatever side they ended up joining win or whatever.
I could always just watch you guys, though, ahah.
Hey! I saw this and I know you guys are like. 6 pages in. But I would like to join in! My tablet is broken (muffled sobbing in background), but I could still sketch some pictures on paper and scan them.

I read through, and I know you guys have a lot planned. I'm a-ok with not being allowed to join. I could always be a 100% neutral character (until maybe the end or something? Something like that would be neat imo.) without a known gender or known anything, but possibly gain identity as the story goes on, and their alliance could be known at the end and maybe let whatever side they ended up joining win or whatever.
I could always just watch you guys, though, ahah.
XD Lol I think another person would take some adjusting sense everything up till this point was done for 4 people and a stealth team works better with fewer numbers. >.o What do you guys think?

@Mriia
@GiftOfArtemis
@DreamScape
XD Lol I think another person would take some adjusting sense everything up till this point was done for 4 people and a stealth team works better with fewer numbers. >.o What do you guys think?

@Mriia
@GiftOfArtemis
@DreamScape
@Zarinthya
Hm, well, as I said, my character is more of a "hahahah i'm free ain't with nobody" sorta person for awhile. They could just sorta watch and follow the group, and sometimes indirectly cause events or help out/hinder them. I dunno, just my ideas.
@Zarinthya
Hm, well, as I said, my character is more of a "hahahah i'm free ain't with nobody" sorta person for awhile. They could just sorta watch and follow the group, and sometimes indirectly cause events or help out/hinder them. I dunno, just my ideas.
@Shihon I'm sure we could come up with something. XD lol Lets wait and see what the others think. Maybe they've got a neat idea.
@Shihon I'm sure we could come up with something. XD lol Lets wait and see what the others think. Maybe they've got a neat idea.
I'm fine with it. I'm a "more the merrier" type of person anyways :)
Plus, the two on two humanoid/creature thing seemed so symmetrical. One more to round the group out couldn't hurt, could it?
But after @shihon maybe you could add closed or private to the title?
I'm fine with it. I'm a "more the merrier" type of person anyways :)
Plus, the two on two humanoid/creature thing seemed so symmetrical. One more to round the group out couldn't hurt, could it?
But after @shihon maybe you could add closed or private to the title?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I'm with GiftOfArtemis- kind of rounds us out a bit more. I don't mind.
I'm with GiftOfArtemis- kind of rounds us out a bit more. I don't mind.
Done and done! And I'll put private in the name so this'll be it. :3
Done and done! And I'll put private in the name so this'll be it. :3
@Zarinthya
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis

Haha, I know I am late to the party but I am also good with more people!

You could always be more of a bad guy or a shadow character to! might be fun @Shihon
@Zarinthya
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis

Haha, I know I am late to the party but I am also good with more people!

You could always be more of a bad guy or a shadow character to! might be fun @Shihon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8