Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp Plotting--Artistic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mriia I'm good with fantasy but yeah not so much Scifi sense it does take a lot of tech. XD
@Mriia I'm good with fantasy but yeah not so much Scifi sense it does take a lot of tech. XD
Hmmm, with 4 people I would say maybe we should go for more of a adventure type RP? Have a set goal that everyone is working towards. Be it get to that place over there, fight the bad guy, find the treasure, what have you.

Just is a base to work from at least.

@Zarinthya
Hmmm, with 4 people I would say maybe we should go for more of a adventure type RP? Have a set goal that everyone is working towards. Be it get to that place over there, fight the bad guy, find the treasure, what have you.

Just is a base to work from at least.

@Zarinthya
@Mriia, good idea if we started at as a team. Maybe if some of us are good at humanoid we could do like partnered teams between the humanoid and the animal/fantay characters.
@Mriia, good idea if we started at as a team. Maybe if some of us are good at humanoid we could do like partnered teams between the humanoid and the animal/fantay characters.
@Zarinthya I like the idea of working in partners. I'm not terribly skilled at drawing animals, I'm better at people, so that could work well. And yeah; as much as I love sci-fi, I can't draw tech to save my life.
@Zarinthya I like the idea of working in partners. I'm not terribly skilled at drawing animals, I'm better at people, so that could work well. And yeah; as much as I love sci-fi, I can't draw tech to save my life.
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@DreamScape,

Okay sweet so do we all agree it should be an adventure styled partner rp? Two humanoid and two animal like creatures. I vote personally to be one of the critters, sense that's where my artistic talents lie.
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@DreamScape,

Okay sweet so do we all agree it should be an adventure styled partner rp? Two humanoid and two animal like creatures. I vote personally to be one of the critters, sense that's where my artistic talents lie.
@GiftOfArtemis
@DreamScape
@Zarinthya

I am good with this! I can play a hoomen~
@GiftOfArtemis
@DreamScape
@Zarinthya

I am good with this! I can play a hoomen~
I'm down.
I'm down.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@Mriia
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zarinthya

Great! So, now we just need to figure out a plot, and who is partnered with who.
@Mriia
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zarinthya

Great! So, now we just need to figure out a plot, and who is partnered with who.
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zarinthya

Hmmm, not sure how to go about partnering up, should we decide on partners first and then work our characters from there? or figure out who our characters are and then partner up?

:/ hmmm kind of a tough one.

As for plot I will think on it, but I don't have anything floating around at this time.
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zarinthya

Hmmm, not sure how to go about partnering up, should we decide on partners first and then work our characters from there? or figure out who our characters are and then partner up?

:/ hmmm kind of a tough one.

As for plot I will think on it, but I don't have anything floating around at this time.
Well, i guess partners really depend on whos looking for what. But that could also effect what creatures might be picked. Hmm.
Well, i guess partners really depend on whos looking for what. But that could also effect what creatures might be picked. Hmm.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8