Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp Plotting--Artistic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh @dreamscape I love her!
Oh @dreamscape I love her!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@dreamscape Very cool!
@dreamscape Very cool!
@DreamScape Whoa, she's awesome! I love it! uwu
@DreamScape Whoa, she's awesome! I love it! uwu
@Shihon
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zarinthya
@Mriia

Sooo... Is this still going to be a thing, or no?
@Shihon
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zarinthya
@Mriia

Sooo... Is this still going to be a thing, or no?
I hope so? sorry I have been really busy, and I am just getting over a spout of illness.
@Dreamscape
I hope so? sorry I have been really busy, and I am just getting over a spout of illness.
@Dreamscape
@DreamScape @GiftOfArtemis @Zarinthya @Mriia Well, I hope so! I finished drawing the character I'm using, but I just need to make a cleaner ref. I made a different character for this originally, but then I got an idea and, well... Here's the first ref, though: [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/88444d3ede618b9e32c3cce0d7e06b3e/tumblr_mtg6wwAQjh1s20ndoo1_500.jpg[/img] Don't worry about the awfulness, though, I did that awhile ago. Only now remembered to scan it :U
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Zarinthya
@Mriia

Well, I hope so! I finished drawing the character I'm using, but I just need to make a cleaner ref.
I made a different character for this originally, but then I got an idea and, well...
Here's the first ref, though:

tumblr_mtg6wwAQjh1s20ndoo1_500.jpg

Don't worry about the awfulness, though, I did that awhile ago. Only now remembered to scan it :U
Oh, no problem! I wondered if it was just everyone being busy!

@Mriia
I hope you're feeling better!

@Shihon
Woah! Cool! I love characters with stomach mouths. Seems like a much more efficient way of eating. ;)
Oh, no problem! I wondered if it was just everyone being busy!

@Mriia
I hope you're feeling better!

@Shihon
Woah! Cool! I love characters with stomach mouths. Seems like a much more efficient way of eating. ;)
@Mriia Oh man, that sucks! I sent you a "hope you feel so much better soon" message + gifts! But seriously, someone as rad as you shouldn't get sick!

@DreamScape Thanks! Also, stomach mouths are the beeest yo. B)
@Mriia Oh man, that sucks! I sent you a "hope you feel so much better soon" message + gifts! But seriously, someone as rad as you shouldn't get sick!

@DreamScape Thanks! Also, stomach mouths are the beeest yo. B)
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Shihon
@Mriia

I'm still here too, not overly busy XD but looking forward to actually doing this way.
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Shihon
@Mriia

I'm still here too, not overly busy XD but looking forward to actually doing this way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8