Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private Rp Plotting--Artistic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Zarinthya
@DreamScape

Oh man I was having this giant discussion with a weird character with my friend, sorry for vanishing.
But yeah! I was thinking about a shadow character, maybe even backstab the group at some parts.

Hmm. What kind of creature would you guys be okay with, though? I ended up just now designing a weird body-horror based character, if you guys are okay with a fair amount of gore I would definitely play it. If not, then I can make up another character easily.
Man, it's been awhile since I've been able to rp. My skills are probably pretty rusty, ahah.
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Zarinthya
@DreamScape

Oh man I was having this giant discussion with a weird character with my friend, sorry for vanishing.
But yeah! I was thinking about a shadow character, maybe even backstab the group at some parts.

Hmm. What kind of creature would you guys be okay with, though? I ended up just now designing a weird body-horror based character, if you guys are okay with a fair amount of gore I would definitely play it. If not, then I can make up another character easily.
Man, it's been awhile since I've been able to rp. My skills are probably pretty rusty, ahah.
@Shihon Lol my only concern with that is having everyone look like they came from the same world. We'll all have a different style of drawing it of course understand that but it should be something that can be translated by everyone into their style. That's why I took something that had familiar based anatomy for my creature.

At the same time though, if the anatomy is simple enough to replicated, have at it! XD
@Shihon Lol my only concern with that is having everyone look like they came from the same world. We'll all have a different style of drawing it of course understand that but it should be something that can be translated by everyone into their style. That's why I took something that had familiar based anatomy for my creature.

At the same time though, if the anatomy is simple enough to replicated, have at it! XD
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Shihon
@DreamScape

Update on my character, Syre. I changed... XD quiet a bit but kept the basic idea.
b6ybed.png
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Shihon
@DreamScape

Update on my character, Syre. I changed... XD quiet a bit but kept the basic idea.
b6ybed.png
Full reference for her: http://zarinthya.deviantart.com/art/Syre-Reference-2013-397467953
Full reference for her: http://zarinthya.deviantart.com/art/Syre-Reference-2013-397467953
@Zarinthya
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Shihon
Ah, sorry I haven't been active. School started up today, so I've been a bit occupied with that. I think I've finally settled on a design, so I just have to do up a reference, probably tomorrow or the day after, depending on how far I get.
@Zarinthya
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Shihon
Ah, sorry I haven't been active. School started up today, so I've been a bit occupied with that. I think I've finally settled on a design, so I just have to do up a reference, probably tomorrow or the day after, depending on how far I get.
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Shihon

No worries we've all kind been busy it seems. :3
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia
@Shihon

No worries we've all kind been busy it seems. :3
@Zarinthya
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia

Man, this thread sorta died. Just a heads-up, though, I have a design for my character. I'll try to get a cleaner version soon and post it!
Hope you guys are okay with genderless characters.
@Zarinthya
@DreamScape
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia

Man, this thread sorta died. Just a heads-up, though, I have a design for my character. I'll try to get a cleaner version soon and post it!
Hope you guys are okay with genderless characters.
@Shihon

I've been designing too, just busy with school and haven't had an opportunity to clean anything up. I've been whipping up designs during classes, though. And genderless characters are fine with me- a design flaw wound up being worked into her occasionally displaying as male when need be, so I'm not gonna judge. ;)
@Shihon

I've been designing too, just busy with school and haven't had an opportunity to clean anything up. I've been whipping up designs during classes, though. And genderless characters are fine with me- a design flaw wound up being worked into her occasionally displaying as male when need be, so I'm not gonna judge. ;)
@DreamScape
@Shihon

Lol I'm good! Still here :D Waiting to see your awesome stuff.
@DreamScape
@Shihon

Lol I'm good! Still here :D Waiting to see your awesome stuff.
@Zarinthya
@Shihon
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia

So, finally got my reference for Kendra done. That took way too long. I blame cross country practice and Shakespeare. Anyways, here it is!

2qi73q0.png

...that's really big. Here's a link to it on my Wysp account, too, so you can see it better.

http://www.wysp.ws/post/11865219/
@Zarinthya
@Shihon
@GiftOfArtemis
@Mriia

So, finally got my reference for Kendra done. That took way too long. I blame cross country practice and Shakespeare. Anyways, here it is!

2qi73q0.png

...that's really big. Here's a link to it on my Wysp account, too, so you can see it better.

http://www.wysp.ws/post/11865219/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8