Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventures in Celumbra (Open to Anyone)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Onyxgallant
@common5
@GiftOfArtemis

((I could add another character or two as well if needed.))
@Onyxgallant
@common5
@GiftOfArtemis

((I could add another character or two as well if needed.))
QfISK3c.png
((same.))
((same.))
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
(Okay)
(Okay)
Name: Reigeel
Element: Fire
Physical Appearance: Reigeel is a dragon with green scaly skin, white undertones, yellow eyes, and large wings. He also stands at least 15 ft tall and bears black markings along his body.
Personality: Thoughtful, concerned with security, practical
Other: David is his rider and master.

======

Name: David Pomeroy
Allegiance: Dark Spine
Job: Soldier, scout
Physical Appearance: David is a man with an average, medium build, gray blue eyes, pale skin, and dark hair. He wears the black and purple armor and tunic of the Dark Spine Kingdom.
Personality: Loyal, Clever, strong willed
Other: Reigeel is his dragon.
Name: Reigeel
Element: Fire
Physical Appearance: Reigeel is a dragon with green scaly skin, white undertones, yellow eyes, and large wings. He also stands at least 15 ft tall and bears black markings along his body.
Personality: Thoughtful, concerned with security, practical
Other: David is his rider and master.

======

Name: David Pomeroy
Job: Soldier, scout
Physical Appearance: David is a man with an average, medium build, gray blue eyes, pale skin, and dark hair. He wears the black and purple armor and tunic of the Dark Spine Kingdom.
Personality: Loyal, Clever, strong willed
Other: Reigeel is his dragon.
@Onyxgallant
@GiftOfArtemis

(( x3 You guys don't have to make more characters if you don't want too. For his post though, I put him in the same forest as the others for now. Hoping they notice the shriek. Don't be afraid to interact with him because of allegiances. :3 ))

(( Also gunna throw up a spit for the Dark Spine King in a bit. ))
@Onyxgallant
@GiftOfArtemis

(( x3 You guys don't have to make more characters if you don't want too. For his post though, I put him in the same forest as the others for now. Hoping they notice the shriek. Don't be afraid to interact with him because of allegiances. :3 ))

(( Also gunna throw up a spit for the Dark Spine King in a bit. ))
[ B][T] Male Maize/Gold/X
2jcsgae.png
@Onyxgallant
@raksha18
@GiftOfArtemis

Human OC Sheet

Name: Belfore Dusk aka "His Dark Majesty"
Job: King, Over Ruling Master and The Eminence
Physical Appearance: As far as life spans go, he is considered middle aged. His body is still young and his mind sharp enough to slice throats at a thought. He is broad shouldered with lean muscle, but stands at a dominating 6'2". His hair is a golden-brown, with a tad a silvering on the sides. When seen by his peers, he has been wearing military apparel, completely decked out weaponry and casual armor for light combat.
Personality: From the views of the Fire Mint kingdom, he is a cruel ******* with a heart as dark as the domestic plant that grows there. He would most heartedly agree. One doesn't become king by prancing through the meadows with his foot soilders. While he has a superiority complex, there are other things he has a weakness for. Women and a good challenge. He will never back down from a wager or duel. The king is a complex man overall, he keeps many things to himself and its rare that he finds anyone to confide in.

Far across the lands to the sweeping winds of the south lies the Dark Spine kingdom. While its name is unappealing not all the lands found there are so dark and eerie. Similar to most mountainous and flat lands, there are trees, rocks and the usual greenery found around the world. That much can't be said of the capital city. The castle that sits high above the common wealth casts a shadow that any citizen could say beats with the Dark Kings heart. It was true. He lived up to the shadowy, dreary name that the nation has come to be known as. These were things he liked and so everybody must adorn his colors.

Deep inside the castle, past the obsidian walls and the shimmering marble hallways, the king sat upon his throne, bored. Drumming his fingers along the arm rest he sat awaiting a message that was said to be delivered within the past hour. It was been about two hours now and his mood changed from enraged to a contemplative stare. His eyes were fixated into the shadows of the room, lost to his thoughts, plans and dreams. He was young for a king in comparison to the Fire Mint kingdom. They never agreed to his rise of the throne in his uncles place. He could care less what they thought by now. He ran an efficient kingdom, his people were given what they needed and now had one of the most powerful forces any human would encounter. Dragons. His lips curled into a smile just at the thought of the word. It was a trial to capture those beasts but he did it. To show for his efforts, and to encourage his men not to be afraid he found the largest dragon on the sheltered isles. Scales as black as night and eyes void like a pit. He still marvelous at the memory of how he took on the beast, using what he learned to find its weak points and concur the massive drake.

The doors to the throne room swung open wide, booming through the room. The king did not stir, only his eyes shifted to the entrance and on the figure that moved quickly towards him. The man was short and stocky and took a knee once he reached the throne. Immediately he pulled a paper from under his hood and began to read, "My Dark Eminence, the trial siege on a small town within the Fire Mint kingdom went on without a hitch. The knights are celebrating as we speak and await their next target. Also, a scout reports there was minor troubles at a slave camp with a drake. It is now rouge." The man put away the paper and waited for the kings reply.

His grey and black robes shifted as he moved in the seat, lifting one leg over the other, leaning forward on his elbows. "Tell those fools to stop celebrating. This is a war not a wedding. If they want something to celebrate about, tell them the first one to bring me back the head of the next towns knights guard, I will send their whole regiment a bountiful feast. Hmmm? Can they do that for me? I have a need for the mans head. Something to add to my collection of knick-knacks." He smirked and sat back, resting his chin now on a balled up fist and returning his gaze off into the distance. The man started to stand and turn when the king spoke again, "Send these orders to Pomery's division. Find that rogue drake as well. I will not have any dragons being disobedient. It will show weakness to the Fire Mints. I do not want them to see they resist me. AT ALL. Understand?" His piercing eyes rested on the little man. "And find that damn collar maker! He has been missing for weeks. I demanded a new model a month ago!" He bellowed his last order and let the man leave to carry out his bidding. Belfore just grumbled, staring back off into the distance. "If they can't find that dragon I will find it myself...and that damned tinker-er."
@Onyxgallant
@raksha18
@GiftOfArtemis

Human OC Sheet

Name: Belfore Dusk aka "His Dark Majesty"
Job: King, Over Ruling Master and The Eminence
Physical Appearance: As far as life spans go, he is considered middle aged. His body is still young and his mind sharp enough to slice throats at a thought. He is broad shouldered with lean muscle, but stands at a dominating 6'2". His hair is a golden-brown, with a tad a silvering on the sides. When seen by his peers, he has been wearing military apparel, completely decked out weaponry and casual armor for light combat.
Personality: From the views of the Fire Mint kingdom, he is a cruel ******* with a heart as dark as the domestic plant that grows there. He would most heartedly agree. One doesn't become king by prancing through the meadows with his foot soilders. While he has a superiority complex, there are other things he has a weakness for. Women and a good challenge. He will never back down from a wager or duel. The king is a complex man overall, he keeps many things to himself and its rare that he finds anyone to confide in.

Far across the lands to the sweeping winds of the south lies the Dark Spine kingdom. While its name is unappealing not all the lands found there are so dark and eerie. Similar to most mountainous and flat lands, there are trees, rocks and the usual greenery found around the world. That much can't be said of the capital city. The castle that sits high above the common wealth casts a shadow that any citizen could say beats with the Dark Kings heart. It was true. He lived up to the shadowy, dreary name that the nation has come to be known as. These were things he liked and so everybody must adorn his colors.

Deep inside the castle, past the obsidian walls and the shimmering marble hallways, the king sat upon his throne, bored. Drumming his fingers along the arm rest he sat awaiting a message that was said to be delivered within the past hour. It was been about two hours now and his mood changed from enraged to a contemplative stare. His eyes were fixated into the shadows of the room, lost to his thoughts, plans and dreams. He was young for a king in comparison to the Fire Mint kingdom. They never agreed to his rise of the throne in his uncles place. He could care less what they thought by now. He ran an efficient kingdom, his people were given what they needed and now had one of the most powerful forces any human would encounter. Dragons. His lips curled into a smile just at the thought of the word. It was a trial to capture those beasts but he did it. To show for his efforts, and to encourage his men not to be afraid he found the largest dragon on the sheltered isles. Scales as black as night and eyes void like a pit. He still marvelous at the memory of how he took on the beast, using what he learned to find its weak points and concur the massive drake.

The doors to the throne room swung open wide, booming through the room. The king did not stir, only his eyes shifted to the entrance and on the figure that moved quickly towards him. The man was short and stocky and took a knee once he reached the throne. Immediately he pulled a paper from under his hood and began to read, "My Dark Eminence, the trial siege on a small town within the Fire Mint kingdom went on without a hitch. The knights are celebrating as we speak and await their next target. Also, a scout reports there was minor troubles at a slave camp with a drake. It is now rouge." The man put away the paper and waited for the kings reply.

His grey and black robes shifted as he moved in the seat, lifting one leg over the other, leaning forward on his elbows. "Tell those fools to stop celebrating. This is a war not a wedding. If they want something to celebrate about, tell them the first one to bring me back the head of the next towns knights guard, I will send their whole regiment a bountiful feast. Hmmm? Can they do that for me? I have a need for the mans head. Something to add to my collection of knick-knacks." He smirked and sat back, resting his chin now on a balled up fist and returning his gaze off into the distance. The man started to stand and turn when the king spoke again, "Send these orders to Pomery's division. Find that rogue drake as well. I will not have any dragons being disobedient. It will show weakness to the Fire Mints. I do not want them to see they resist me. AT ALL. Understand?" His piercing eyes rested on the little man. "And find that damn collar maker! He has been missing for weeks. I demanded a new model a month ago!" He bellowed his last order and let the man leave to carry out his bidding. Belfore just grumbled, staring back off into the distance. "If they can't find that dragon I will find it myself...and that damned tinker-er."
2jcsgae.png
@control5

David frowned as he looked at the dead blackened body of one of the Dark Spine Soldiers. It was a gruesome sight. The body was nothing but melted goo and bones and dead flesh. An awful smell curled in his nose. Death had been the only thing given to the man, an unwanted gift.

Reigeel was sniffing the air, trying to the gather sensory information.
@control5

David frowned as he looked at the dead blackened body of one of the Dark Spine Soldiers. It was a gruesome sight. The body was nothing but melted goo and bones and dead flesh. An awful smell curled in his nose. Death had been the only thing given to the man, an unwanted gift.

Reigeel was sniffing the air, trying to the gather sensory information.
@onyxgallant

It wasn't long before one of the patrol men came to meet with David. The man looked down at the gruesome mess and shivered. "Someone will be along to... clean this up soon. " The captain turned his gaze back at David and the massive beast that stood beside him. "Sir, the rest of the drakes in the camp are under control, and also have been taught to not disobey. Ones freedom doesn't ensure the rest. We promise you this." He shifted uneasily while watching the drake sniff at the corpse. It worried him, and many others to see the beasts moving freely on their own. "Was there anything specific that king ordered that we can help you with? The most we know is that they escaped the camp with the aid of another drake."
@onyxgallant

It wasn't long before one of the patrol men came to meet with David. The man looked down at the gruesome mess and shivered. "Someone will be along to... clean this up soon. " The captain turned his gaze back at David and the massive beast that stood beside him. "Sir, the rest of the drakes in the camp are under control, and also have been taught to not disobey. Ones freedom doesn't ensure the rest. We promise you this." He shifted uneasily while watching the drake sniff at the corpse. It worried him, and many others to see the beasts moving freely on their own. "Was there anything specific that king ordered that we can help you with? The most we know is that they escaped the camp with the aid of another drake."
2jcsgae.png
@common5

"We are going to find this rogue and put him back in his place," David said, smirking. "That much is obvious. And we shall have him fitted right and bonded to a better soldier." He turned to Reigeel and the dragon pointed a claw toward a forest. "Send some of your men there. I believe my friend has found something ."
@common5

"We are going to find this rogue and put him back in his place," David said, smirking. "That much is obvious. And we shall have him fitted right and bonded to a better soldier." He turned to Reigeel and the dragon pointed a claw toward a forest. "Send some of your men there. I believe my friend has found something ."
The captain nodded, immediately gathering a small troop of 3 men to explore the forest for any signs of where the beasts have gone. "The men should be back within the hour. I made sure they do not make a move and remain out of sight until we ***** the situation. In the mean time, is there anything else sir?" The captain raised a hand to his chest before gracefully bowing.
The captain nodded, immediately gathering a small troop of 3 men to explore the forest for any signs of where the beasts have gone. "The men should be back within the hour. I made sure they do not make a move and remain out of sight until we ***** the situation. In the mean time, is there anything else sir?" The captain raised a hand to his chest before gracefully bowing.
2jcsgae.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11