Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Adventures in Celumbra (Open to Anyone)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Raksha18 They can but it will cause the dragon and anyone who removes it minor pain. It takes a bit of force to remove them.
@Raksha18 They can but it will cause the dragon and anyone who removes it minor pain. It takes a bit of force to remove them.
"Thug? You insolent wench!" The soldier unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Jennifer. "You will learn not to defy the Dark Spine Army or the King's wishes."

He crouched. Then, in a quick step, he moved forward and thrust at Jennifer, aiming low for her stomach. He followed up with a low kick at her ankles. The man moved with the swiftness and efficiency of her bow.

Pelagon moved forward to attack the man, but he thought better of it and looked at SpiritChaser. He gestured to the collar.
"Thug? You insolent wench!" The soldier unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Jennifer. "You will learn not to defy the Dark Spine Army or the King's wishes."

He crouched. Then, in a quick step, he moved forward and thrust at Jennifer, aiming low for her stomach. He followed up with a low kick at her ankles. The man moved with the swiftness and efficiency of her bow.

Pelagon moved forward to attack the man, but he thought better of it and looked at SpiritChaser. He gestured to the collar.
Jennifer was about to spit back another insult when the soldier drew his sword and attacked. He swung his sword towards her stomach. Reacting quickly she released the arrow which she judged would probably miss and this close range. After releasing the arrow she blocked the sword with the metal-dipped ends of her bow avoiding serious injury. However she failed to evade the man's kick; her ankle gave out with the force of the kick and she fell on her side. Turning to look up she stabbed at the soldier with the metal tips of her bow, just trying to keep him away long enough to escape his blade.

The large dragon moved to help, but he stopped suddenly. SpiritChaser wondered if it was the mind control until he looked at her and gestured at the collar around his neck. Not wanting to tip off the soldier that they were communing; she did what she had to and hoped Pelagon would figure it out and play along. She roared angrily at the dragon. This was not any regular roar however, she spoke in her native tongue, "Allow it to happen!" That is what she had roared. Then she lunged for the massive grey dragon and tackled him. As she did this she reached for the collar with her fangs. She wanted to rip that parasite away from him, but she had to make it look like she was trying to kill him.

@Onyxgallant
Jennifer was about to spit back another insult when the soldier drew his sword and attacked. He swung his sword towards her stomach. Reacting quickly she released the arrow which she judged would probably miss and this close range. After releasing the arrow she blocked the sword with the metal-dipped ends of her bow avoiding serious injury. However she failed to evade the man's kick; her ankle gave out with the force of the kick and she fell on her side. Turning to look up she stabbed at the soldier with the metal tips of her bow, just trying to keep him away long enough to escape his blade.

The large dragon moved to help, but he stopped suddenly. SpiritChaser wondered if it was the mind control until he looked at her and gestured at the collar around his neck. Not wanting to tip off the soldier that they were communing; she did what she had to and hoped Pelagon would figure it out and play along. She roared angrily at the dragon. This was not any regular roar however, she spoke in her native tongue, "Allow it to happen!" That is what she had roared. Then she lunged for the massive grey dragon and tackled him. As she did this she reached for the collar with her fangs. She wanted to rip that parasite away from him, but she had to make it look like she was trying to kill him.

@Onyxgallant
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18

Pelagon caught on quick to the trick. He blushed at how close she was to him but played along, growling back at her and nipping at her snout. He apologized with his eyes as he acted the part, hoping his rider would buy into it.

The soldier growled in pain. He moved backwards and aimed another kick at the girl while she was down, hitting her square in the stomach with his boot. He smiled in spite of the blood that poured from the puncture wound in his right side. " I'm going to enjoy killing you wench."
@Raksha18

Pelagon caught on quick to the trick. He blushed at how close she was to him but played along, growling back at her and nipping at her snout. He apologized with his eyes as he acted the part, hoping his rider would buy into it.

The soldier growled in pain. He moved backwards and aimed another kick at the girl while she was down, hitting her square in the stomach with his boot. He smiled in spite of the blood that poured from the puncture wound in his right side. " I'm going to enjoy killing you wench."
Her ice colored eyes met his for a moment. Noticing he was blushing slightly; she nearly backed off her mock attack. However, she could hear Jennifer struggling to keep away from the soldier. Glancing back, SpiritChaser realized the man was completely occupied with her companion. She decided this was her chance to help this strange dragon. She turned back to face him fully. He was biting at her muzzle, and he landed a few of the nips. She could tell he was sorry by the look in his eyes. After a moment of being captivated in his gaze, she ducked. Grasping the horrid collar around the dragons neck; she bit down hard trying to break the material. Shockwaves of pain coursed through her body as she pulled on it slightly to aid her bite. Finally, her teeth broke through the material and she threw the collar to the ground angrily. Shaking away the nasty pain, she looked to Pelagon to see if he was okay.

The soldier landed a solid kick to her stomach. She coughed and winced at the brutality of this man's strike. "And I'm going to enjoy the look on your face when you get your tail handed to you!" She kicked at his knees and was able to rise to her feet. Although her stomach hurt, she held her bow out and waited for his next move.

@Onyxgallant
Her ice colored eyes met his for a moment. Noticing he was blushing slightly; she nearly backed off her mock attack. However, she could hear Jennifer struggling to keep away from the soldier. Glancing back, SpiritChaser realized the man was completely occupied with her companion. She decided this was her chance to help this strange dragon. She turned back to face him fully. He was biting at her muzzle, and he landed a few of the nips. She could tell he was sorry by the look in his eyes. After a moment of being captivated in his gaze, she ducked. Grasping the horrid collar around the dragons neck; she bit down hard trying to break the material. Shockwaves of pain coursed through her body as she pulled on it slightly to aid her bite. Finally, her teeth broke through the material and she threw the collar to the ground angrily. Shaking away the nasty pain, she looked to Pelagon to see if he was okay.

The soldier landed a solid kick to her stomach. She coughed and winced at the brutality of this man's strike. "And I'm going to enjoy the look on your face when you get your tail handed to you!" She kicked at his knees and was able to rise to her feet. Although her stomach hurt, she held her bow out and waited for his next move.

@Onyxgallant
QfISK3c.png
((Since it's only the two of you, I might join in. If you want me to. I know roleplays are more fun with more people.))
((Since it's only the two of you, I might join in. If you want me to. I know roleplays are more fun with more people.))
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@GiftofArtemis... That would be great. No one else wants to. Go ahead.

@Raksha18

Pelagon breathed heavily as he looked at SpiritChaser with a grateful look in his amber eyes. It was a joy to be broken from the bond that held him to that man. He gave a simple nod to her and approached her. He gave her an affectionate lick along her neck. "Thank you. I owe you very much for saving me. Now. It's time to tear up that man."

The soldier laughed as he staggered back. "We shall see about that, wench! Pelagon! Attack this girl!"

Pelagon started towards Jennifer but turned to the soldier with a low growl. He barred his teeth.

"What? I gave you an order, you stupid beast! Attack!"

The man's eyes suddenly went wide. Truth shown in his eyes. The man backed away, paling. "Wait...let's talk about this..."

Enough talk, Pelagon thought, blasting a fireball at the man. Before the soldier could react, he went up in flames, screaming. His body flailed. His sword thumped when it hit the ground. Pelagon turned back to Jennifer and SpiritChaser. "We need to leave. Before any of his friends find out."
@GiftofArtemis... That would be great. No one else wants to. Go ahead.

@Raksha18

Pelagon breathed heavily as he looked at SpiritChaser with a grateful look in his amber eyes. It was a joy to be broken from the bond that held him to that man. He gave a simple nod to her and approached her. He gave her an affectionate lick along her neck. "Thank you. I owe you very much for saving me. Now. It's time to tear up that man."

The soldier laughed as he staggered back. "We shall see about that, wench! Pelagon! Attack this girl!"

Pelagon started towards Jennifer but turned to the soldier with a low growl. He barred his teeth.

"What? I gave you an order, you stupid beast! Attack!"

The man's eyes suddenly went wide. Truth shown in his eyes. The man backed away, paling. "Wait...let's talk about this..."

Enough talk, Pelagon thought, blasting a fireball at the man. Before the soldier could react, he went up in flames, screaming. His body flailed. His sword thumped when it hit the ground. Pelagon turned back to Jennifer and SpiritChaser. "We need to leave. Before any of his friends find out."
Name: Samantha Grey Age: 19 Gender: female Allegiance: neutral Job: warrior/hermit Physical Appearance: long red hair down past her hips, bright jade green eyes. She had a very slim build. Personality: she is very close to her dragon, Anemi, and doesn't let people past her emotional walls easily. Other: skilled with weapons. Sams mother died giving birth to Sam, and she was sent to an orphanage when her father was drafted into the military. She soon ran away, thinking she would live in the forest. There she found a young dragon. Name: Anemi Age: 20 Gender: female Element: all kinds of magic Physical Appearance:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=233195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2332/233195_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: brave, but very quite. Her presence seems to ooze power. Other: Anemi, while physically weak, is beyond skilled with magic. Anemi saved Sam from an attacking wolf, by turning the, both invisible, the first spell she learned. ----------------------- "I know where we can go." Said a girl, appearing out of no where, mounted on a strange looking dragon. "Stay close to me, and you can fall within Anemi's invisibility shield." Her voice was gruff and almost unkind "I followed that guy in, hoping to free his dragon when he wasn't looking. Appears you beat me to it." Sam squinted at Jennifer "you look familiar." She shrugged. "Anyways, I have a place in the woods that has some pretty serious magic casted on it. You're gonna want to come with me. There's more soldiers in the forest surrounding here and some more outside the city, and once they find him" she gestured to the extra crispy soldier corpse "there's gonna be an all out man hunt for an easy to find runaway dragon."
Name: Samantha Grey
Allegiance: neutral
Job: warrior/hermit
Physical Appearance: long red hair down past her hips, bright jade green eyes. She had a very slim build.
Personality: she is very close to her dragon, Anemi, and doesn't let people past her emotional walls easily.
Other: skilled with weapons. Sams mother died giving birth to Sam, and she was sent to an orphanage when her father was drafted into the military. She soon ran away, thinking she would live in the forest. There she found a young dragon.

Name: Anemi
Element: all kinds of magic
Physical Appearance:
233195_350.png

Personality: brave, but very quite. Her presence seems to ooze power.
Other: Anemi, while physically weak, is beyond skilled with magic. Anemi saved Sam from an attacking wolf, by turning the, both invisible, the first spell she learned.

"I know where we can go." Said a girl, appearing out of no where, mounted on a strange looking dragon. "Stay close to me, and you can fall within Anemi's invisibility shield." Her voice was gruff and almost unkind "I followed that guy in, hoping to free his dragon when he wasn't looking. Appears you beat me to it." Sam squinted at Jennifer "you look familiar."

She shrugged. "Anyways, I have a place in the woods that has some pretty serious magic casted on it. You're gonna want to come with me. There's more soldiers in the forest surrounding here and some more outside the city, and once they find him" she gestured to the extra crispy soldier corpse "there's gonna be an all out man hunt for an easy to find runaway dragon."
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
"How can we trust you?" Pelagon asked, looking from the corpse to the two new comers.
"How can we trust you?" Pelagon asked, looking from the corpse to the two new comers.
She smiled at Pelagon, but shied slightly when he got close to her. She'd never seen another male dragon in her life. "It was nothing, you do not have to owe me. I'll help a fellow dragon." She then looked vengefully at the nasty soldier, "You do the honors."

Jennifer just sat there, she'd seen SpiritChaser rip the collar off the dragon named Pelagon. She wasn't afraid, and she just snickered as the dragon started toward her, then swiftly turn on the man. SpiritChaser had arrived at Jennifer's side and helped her up as Pelagon fried the man. "Lovely day for a bon-fire don't you think?" She sneered and Spirit couldn't help but to laugh a little. When he was done, he turned towards them and suggested that they all leave. Jennifer agreed, "Yeah I don't feel up for another fight." SpiritChaser nodded, "where shall we go?"

Just then a girl on a slender, graceful looking dragon appeared. She said she knew were they could go to get away; she also explained that she was following to free Pelagon from the soldier's collar. This new girl with long red hair seemed to recognize Jennifer from somewhere. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with remembering things," Jennifer said. "Maybe you've seen me hunt before in the woods or something?"

The girl shrugged and continued talking about how there were soldiers everywhere nearby. She offered them a place to stay so they could hide from the other men. "How can we trust you?"Pelagon asked. Jennifer got onto SpiritChaser's back with a bit of difficulty, "I trust her." she said confidently. SpiritChaser walked up next to Pelagon and said at almost a whisper, "We don't have much of a choice, Pelagon. They will put another one of those collars on you if they catch us." She started to walk toward the girl and her dragon, but turned her head back to Pelagon. "And I don't want to become 'Breeding stock' for the king's dragons." She walked up to them and bowed slightly, "Jennifer and I will take your offer. In return, we will help with whatever is needed." Jennifer nodded at SpiritChaser's words. "Count us in."

@GiftOfArtemis
@Onyxgallant
((Sorry for the long post. XD))
She smiled at Pelagon, but shied slightly when he got close to her. She'd never seen another male dragon in her life. "It was nothing, you do not have to owe me. I'll help a fellow dragon." She then looked vengefully at the nasty soldier, "You do the honors."

Jennifer just sat there, she'd seen SpiritChaser rip the collar off the dragon named Pelagon. She wasn't afraid, and she just snickered as the dragon started toward her, then swiftly turn on the man. SpiritChaser had arrived at Jennifer's side and helped her up as Pelagon fried the man. "Lovely day for a bon-fire don't you think?" She sneered and Spirit couldn't help but to laugh a little. When he was done, he turned towards them and suggested that they all leave. Jennifer agreed, "Yeah I don't feel up for another fight." SpiritChaser nodded, "where shall we go?"

Just then a girl on a slender, graceful looking dragon appeared. She said she knew were they could go to get away; she also explained that she was following to free Pelagon from the soldier's collar. This new girl with long red hair seemed to recognize Jennifer from somewhere. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with remembering things," Jennifer said. "Maybe you've seen me hunt before in the woods or something?"

The girl shrugged and continued talking about how there were soldiers everywhere nearby. She offered them a place to stay so they could hide from the other men. "How can we trust you?"Pelagon asked. Jennifer got onto SpiritChaser's back with a bit of difficulty, "I trust her." she said confidently. SpiritChaser walked up next to Pelagon and said at almost a whisper, "We don't have much of a choice, Pelagon. They will put another one of those collars on you if they catch us." She started to walk toward the girl and her dragon, but turned her head back to Pelagon. "And I don't want to become 'Breeding stock' for the king's dragons." She walked up to them and bowed slightly, "Jennifer and I will take your offer. In return, we will help with whatever is needed." Jennifer nodded at SpiritChaser's words. "Count us in."

@GiftOfArtemis
@Onyxgallant
((Sorry for the long post. XD))
QfISK3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11