Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Hatchlings in Starwood Strand-FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
"No, you come to us! Don't make us come to you or you'll regret it!" Nightseer retorted, still at the top of her voice.
"'Seer!" Memoira hissed, treading on her step sister's tail. "Now is hardly the time to be picking fights."
Nightseer retaliated by flicking her tail into Memoira's shoulder.
"They could be trying to trick us, they can see us but we can't see them." Nightseer shot back. "Unless they give up that advantage, we're not trusting that they're not up to no good."

"You've lost hatchlings as well?" Azrael said. "Then maybe we can help one another. You haven't seen a couple of Guardian fledglings around here, have you? One's Circuit marked and of the Shadow Flight and the other is of the Light Flight." He asked. "Mine couldn't have gotten too far, but the Isles are dangerous. Perhaps it'd be best if we helped one another." He added, coming to the forest's edge, where he was within the Guardian's strike range if she lunged, but where he'd have ample time to get out of the way if she proved hostile.
"No, you come to us! Don't make us come to you or you'll regret it!" Nightseer retorted, still at the top of her voice.
"'Seer!" Memoira hissed, treading on her step sister's tail. "Now is hardly the time to be picking fights."
Nightseer retaliated by flicking her tail into Memoira's shoulder.
"They could be trying to trick us, they can see us but we can't see them." Nightseer shot back. "Unless they give up that advantage, we're not trusting that they're not up to no good."

"You've lost hatchlings as well?" Azrael said. "Then maybe we can help one another. You haven't seen a couple of Guardian fledglings around here, have you? One's Circuit marked and of the Shadow Flight and the other is of the Light Flight." He asked. "Mine couldn't have gotten too far, but the Isles are dangerous. Perhaps it'd be best if we helped one another." He added, coming to the forest's edge, where he was within the Guardian's strike range if she lunged, but where he'd have ample time to get out of the way if she proved hostile.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Ambrose threw back the threat to whoever - or whatever - was hiding in the brush. "Suit yourselves, cowards! We have better things to do than to try and coax out a bunch of scaredy Amaranth moths anyway!" He threw a glare back at the dark Guardian. That stinging feeling was coming back into his eyes again, and he tried in vain to cover it up with a fierce tone that came off more as a warbling growl. "What do I want?" he repeated back to other hatchling. "Alone. I want to be alone, left alone, all by myself! Nobody wants or needs me, and I don't want or need anyone else!" The tears that had been stalking him since his mad flight from the clan lair finally spilled over. Swiping rough claws at his eyes, he refused to show weakness in front of these two strangers. "Just go away," he said, turning tail and fleeing back into the thicket he had been hiding in.

She looked the Imperial up and down. Though she found nothing greatly suspicious in his manner or appearance, the Guardian still sidestepped a few yards to put more space between them. "Hmm, I suppose no harm can come from working together." She tossed her head behind her. "I saw two sets of Guardian hatchling tracks heading into the Starwood a few miles back. They did not belong to the hatchling I'm looking for, but they may very well belong to your younglings. It may even be that they have met up with Ambrose." Spreading her wings to kick off the ground, she added, " My name is Morro, by the way."

@Raksha18
@The13Inquisitor
Ambrose threw back the threat to whoever - or whatever - was hiding in the brush. "Suit yourselves, cowards! We have better things to do than to try and coax out a bunch of scaredy Amaranth moths anyway!" He threw a glare back at the dark Guardian. That stinging feeling was coming back into his eyes again, and he tried in vain to cover it up with a fierce tone that came off more as a warbling growl. "What do I want?" he repeated back to other hatchling. "Alone. I want to be alone, left alone, all by myself! Nobody wants or needs me, and I don't want or need anyone else!" The tears that had been stalking him since his mad flight from the clan lair finally spilled over. Swiping rough claws at his eyes, he refused to show weakness in front of these two strangers. "Just go away," he said, turning tail and fleeing back into the thicket he had been hiding in.

She looked the Imperial up and down. Though she found nothing greatly suspicious in his manner or appearance, the Guardian still sidestepped a few yards to put more space between them. "Hmm, I suppose no harm can come from working together." She tossed her head behind her. "I saw two sets of Guardian hatchling tracks heading into the Starwood a few miles back. They did not belong to the hatchling I'm looking for, but they may very well belong to your younglings. It may even be that they have met up with Ambrose." Spreading her wings to kick off the ground, she added, " My name is Morro, by the way."

@Raksha18
@The13Inquisitor
"Azrael. And they went north? That'd explain why I haven't had any luck finding their tracks." He replied, following Morro into the air.

"Why you-!' Before Memoira could stop her, Nightseer was charging into the trees and had tackled the retreating Guardian off his feet. "Coward am I? I'll. Show. You. Who's a. Coward!" She ground out, punctuating each word with a blow from her claws, eyes blazing with indignation.
"Nightseer!" Shouted Memoira, tackling her sister off of the unfortunate who'd drawn her headstrong sister's ire. "That's enough! He was rude, but that's no reason to beat him half to death. What would Azrael say about that?" She asked rhetorically.
Nightseer made a sound like a strangled mew of distress. She knew exactly what the idealistic Imperial who was essentially their adoptive father would say and do about her behaviour.
"Azrael. And they went north? That'd explain why I haven't had any luck finding their tracks." He replied, following Morro into the air.

"Why you-!' Before Memoira could stop her, Nightseer was charging into the trees and had tackled the retreating Guardian off his feet. "Coward am I? I'll. Show. You. Who's a. Coward!" She ground out, punctuating each word with a blow from her claws, eyes blazing with indignation.
"Nightseer!" Shouted Memoira, tackling her sister off of the unfortunate who'd drawn her headstrong sister's ire. "That's enough! He was rude, but that's no reason to beat him half to death. What would Azrael say about that?" She asked rhetorically.
Nightseer made a sound like a strangled mew of distress. She knew exactly what the idealistic Imperial who was essentially their adoptive father would say and do about her behaviour.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
(( Do i just post when ever? or do we have an order? :P ))
(( Do i just post when ever? or do we have an order? :P ))
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
((Just post whenever.))
((Just post whenever.))
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Rosewing walked over to where she had heard the other scream, leaving the other hatchings to deal with the one that scared her earlier. Her heat vision showed her that there was another mirror and a fae hiding there. "You can come out now." She tried to hide it but her earlier scare had her still feeling on edge and it showed in a slight growl in her voice.
Rosewing walked over to where she had heard the other scream, leaving the other hatchings to deal with the one that scared her earlier. Her heat vision showed her that there was another mirror and a fae hiding there. "You can come out now." She tried to hide it but her earlier scare had her still feeling on edge and it showed in a slight growl in her voice.
Zeph snapped at Kuro, "You upset him! Kuro, he was mean but that gives you no right to be just as mean!" He growled at his brother then ran after Ambrose. He stopped short when he saw the Ambrose tackled to the ground by another guardian with circuit markings. Then another guardian tackled and scolded the first. Zeph, who was slightly confused by all the guardian hatchlings, he jumped in front of Ambrose protectively and squeaked, "Leave him alone!" He puffed up his fur to look bigger and spread his wings. He knew he was no match for the other guardians.

Kuro walked through the brush and bent his head over Ambrose, he snorted and walked beside his brother. He was still angry about being insulted and is still sulking for it.

@XenSilverQuill
@The13Inquisition
Zeph snapped at Kuro, "You upset him! Kuro, he was mean but that gives you no right to be just as mean!" He growled at his brother then ran after Ambrose. He stopped short when he saw the Ambrose tackled to the ground by another guardian with circuit markings. Then another guardian tackled and scolded the first. Zeph, who was slightly confused by all the guardian hatchlings, he jumped in front of Ambrose protectively and squeaked, "Leave him alone!" He puffed up his fur to look bigger and spread his wings. He knew he was no match for the other guardians.

Kuro walked through the brush and bent his head over Ambrose, he snorted and walked beside his brother. He was still angry about being insulted and is still sulking for it.

@XenSilverQuill
@The13Inquisition
QfISK3c.png
Ixi poked her head out of the roots, then whipped it back in. "Hey, what do purple eyes mean again?" She asked Auramane, whose crests started to dim down.
"Purple means they're from the shadow flight. We gotta be extra careful." He peeked to see the rose colored mirror, then went back in. "I think we should come out. If we stay here, we'll be trapped." He climbed onto Ixi's back as she crawled out of the roots. She bit her lip and her tail swayed in distress. She tried to make herself look bigger by opening her wings and holding her breath. She was going to be brave in front of her own kind, even if it was a shadow.
@Wycca
Ixi poked her head out of the roots, then whipped it back in. "Hey, what do purple eyes mean again?" She asked Auramane, whose crests started to dim down.
"Purple means they're from the shadow flight. We gotta be extra careful." He peeked to see the rose colored mirror, then went back in. "I think we should come out. If we stay here, we'll be trapped." He climbed onto Ixi's back as she crawled out of the roots. She bit her lip and her tail swayed in distress. She tried to make herself look bigger by opening her wings and holding her breath. She was going to be brave in front of her own kind, even if it was a shadow.
@Wycca
Every dragon has a story, has a personality, has a life.
Rosewing may have been hatched in the shadow flight but she was being raised in the nature flight. She bit back a laugh when she saw how the other mirror was puffing herself up. The whole show might have looked better if it wasn't for the scared fae on her back.
"Relax it's not like I'm going to eat you or anything, Although," she turns away from the other two. "It has been awhile since I last ate." She whipped back around towards the two snapping at them both. Not with the intent to harm but to scare.
@113 shoe
Rosewing may have been hatched in the shadow flight but she was being raised in the nature flight. She bit back a laugh when she saw how the other mirror was puffing herself up. The whole show might have looked better if it wasn't for the scared fae on her back.
"Relax it's not like I'm going to eat you or anything, Although," she turns away from the other two. "It has been awhile since I last ate." She whipped back around towards the two snapping at them both. Not with the intent to harm but to scare.
@113 shoe
Ixi instantly dropped the act and yelped a bit, diving back down into the roots. ""I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She whimpered, hurdled in a ball. Auramane covered himself with his wings, something that his mom did to hide herself. It worked better on her brown scales than his bright orange.
@Wycca
Ixi instantly dropped the act and yelped a bit, diving back down into the roots. ""I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She whimpered, hurdled in a ball. Auramane covered himself with his wings, something that his mom did to hide herself. It worked better on her brown scales than his bright orange.
@Wycca
Every dragon has a story, has a personality, has a life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14