Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Hatchlings in Starwood Strand-FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Azrael's mane flared out at Morro's assertion. Chimerae were dangerous enough to full-grown dragons, let alone fledglings. He pelted after her, mentally going over his combat repertoire and his knowledge of fighting Chimeras.
It wasn't a reassuring exercise, but at least he had an idea of what to expect: a stiff fight.

Memoira was first into the cave entrance but Nightseer hung back to shepherd the others in, keeping watch for whatever had screamed.
"Get going." She said to Ambrose as she noticed that they were the only two left.
The beast roared again and something caming crashing through the brush.
Don't panic. She told herself firmly. If she panicked, they'd both die trying to get through the opening and blocking one another. If she went first, Ambrose would die.
She had to wait for him to get into the cave.
This in mind, she began to draw on the magic around her as Brudigan and Gulmour had taught her.
She was nowhere near full-grown, but she could at least stun this beast momentarily and give Ambrose and herself time to get into the cave.
Azrael's mane flared out at Morro's assertion. Chimerae were dangerous enough to full-grown dragons, let alone fledglings. He pelted after her, mentally going over his combat repertoire and his knowledge of fighting Chimeras.
It wasn't a reassuring exercise, but at least he had an idea of what to expect: a stiff fight.

Memoira was first into the cave entrance but Nightseer hung back to shepherd the others in, keeping watch for whatever had screamed.
"Get going." She said to Ambrose as she noticed that they were the only two left.
The beast roared again and something caming crashing through the brush.
Don't panic. She told herself firmly. If she panicked, they'd both die trying to get through the opening and blocking one another. If she went first, Ambrose would die.
She had to wait for him to get into the cave.
This in mind, she began to draw on the magic around her as Brudigan and Gulmour had taught her.
She was nowhere near full-grown, but she could at least stun this beast momentarily and give Ambrose and herself time to get into the cave.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
(( May I join? this looks like fun...not sure what to put as information. I hope what I put is alright if not I can change stuff around. )) Garnfer and Grace are looking for there adopted baby Naitomea. She ran off in search for her real parents and to see what the world is like outside. But these two soon to be forever mates don't see eye to eye half the time. But are starting to enjoy each others company and both are worried about Naitomea. Jako is a Tundra that likes Naitomea and is her friend. He is not much of talker he is very shy. Naitomea on the other hand is a bit stubborn and has a headstrong attitude. . Starwood Strand was not a place any of the dragons have ever been to before. So this might turn out to be interesting very soon. Three are from different Flights but all where taken in by the Lightning Flight. Naitomea is the only Lightning Flight born dragon of the four. They are all unknown to the dangers of this place and of the dragons that call this home. On edge they all will be making friends is not on there list of right now. Survival is there key focus right now out of anything. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74665] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/74665_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Grace[/b] [b]Age [/b]4 weeks Moody/ Clever / Headstrong Female Pledge [b]Length [/b]3.44M [b]Wingspan [/b]4.9M [b]Weight[/b] 233.56KG [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=101155] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/101155_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Garnfer[/b] Talkative/ Friendly / Witty [b]Age [/b]3 weeks Male Wind [b]Length[/b] 2.9M [b]Wingspan[/b] 2.86M [b]Weight[/b] 249.16KG [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=232196] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/232196_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Naitomea[/b] [b]Age [/b]5 days Rude/Stubborn / Nervious Female Lightning [b]Length[/b] 4.75M [b]Wingspan[/b] 7.2M [b]Weight[/b] 2404.48KG( o.O wtf) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=237116] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/237116_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Jako[/b] Shy/Submissive /Bubbly [b]Age[/b] 4 days Male Fire [b]Length[/b] 1.71M [b]Wingspan[/b] 1.54M [b]Weight[/b] 77.68KG
(( May I join? this looks like fun...not sure what to put as information. I hope what I put is alright if not I can change stuff around. ))

Garnfer and Grace are looking for there adopted baby Naitomea. She ran off in search for her real parents and to see what the world is like outside. But these two soon to be forever mates don't see eye to eye half the time. But are starting to enjoy each others company and both are worried about Naitomea. Jako is a Tundra that likes Naitomea and is her friend. He is not much of talker he is very shy. Naitomea on the other hand is a bit stubborn and has a headstrong attitude. . Starwood Strand was not a place any of the dragons have ever been to before. So this might turn out to be interesting very soon. Three are from different Flights but all where taken in by the Lightning Flight. Naitomea is the only Lightning Flight born dragon of the four. They are all unknown to the dangers of this place and of the dragons that call this home. On edge they all will be making friends is not on there list of right now. Survival is there key focus right now out of anything.

74665_350.png

Grace
Age 4 weeks
Moody/ Clever / Headstrong
Female
Pledge

Length
3.44M

Wingspan
4.9M

Weight
233.56KG

101155_350.png

Garnfer
Talkative/ Friendly / Witty
Age 3 weeks
Male
Wind

Length
2.9M

Wingspan
2.86M

Weight
249.16KG

232196_350.png

Naitomea

Age 5 days
Rude/Stubborn / Nervious
Female
Lightning

Length
4.75M
Wingspan
7.2M
Weight
2404.48KG( o.O ***)

237116_350.png

Jako
Shy/Submissive /Bubbly
Age 4 days
Male
Fire

Length
1.71M
Wingspan
1.54M
Weight
77.68KG
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
7gibfJe.pngl8NOdbs.pngll0CfnD.pngCbnK2Ej.png
eTTRxv6.png
Rosewing started walking towards the other hatchlings when the screaming of a creature in the distance stopped her in her tracks and sent chills up her spine. "That didn't sound good we better hurry." She picked up the pace hoping that Auramane and Ixi will follow. She could hear it chasing though the brush by the time she got to the cave and ran back with a quick, "Get out of the way!" to the hatchling standing just outside the cave.
@113shoe
@the13Inquisitor
Rosewing started walking towards the other hatchlings when the screaming of a creature in the distance stopped her in her tracks and sent chills up her spine. "That didn't sound good we better hurry." She picked up the pace hoping that Auramane and Ixi will follow. She could hear it chasing though the brush by the time she got to the cave and ran back with a quick, "Get out of the way!" to the hatchling standing just outside the cave.
@113shoe
@the13Inquisitor
@Garuda
((By all means, do join! And your info is perfectly fine. :3 ))
@Garuda
((By all means, do join! And your info is perfectly fine. :3 ))
The two Wildclaws walked around sniffing the air and ground. They where jumpy and when one got spooked the other got jumpy. The female Grace snapped at the male a bit and snorted. Garnfer snapped back and then just fallowed the female. They where looking for there adopted baby. But they where not smelling her scent at all. They where smelling other dragons creatures just not who they where looking for. Garnfer wanted to maybe seek out another Dragon and ask them or it if seen there baby. But in the back of his head he knew Grace would disagree and shoot down his idea. So the Sky colored male kept quiet and just fallowed her.

The two babies walked around looking at everything. Jako stuck to Naitomea like glue and his body shook. He was so scared and figured she would keep him safe. Naitomea marched on not even showing signs of fear. She looked at her friend and stopped"want to take a break?". The tundra nodded and they went by some rocks and looked up at the trees.
The two Wildclaws walked around sniffing the air and ground. They where jumpy and when one got spooked the other got jumpy. The female Grace snapped at the male a bit and snorted. Garnfer snapped back and then just fallowed the female. They where looking for there adopted baby. But they where not smelling her scent at all. They where smelling other dragons creatures just not who they where looking for. Garnfer wanted to maybe seek out another Dragon and ask them or it if seen there baby. But in the back of his head he knew Grace would disagree and shoot down his idea. So the Sky colored male kept quiet and just fallowed her.

The two babies walked around looking at everything. Jako stuck to Naitomea like glue and his body shook. He was so scared and figured she would keep him safe. Naitomea marched on not even showing signs of fear. She looked at her friend and stopped"want to take a break?". The tundra nodded and they went by some rocks and looked up at the trees.
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
7gibfJe.pngl8NOdbs.pngll0CfnD.pngCbnK2Ej.png
eTTRxv6.png
Ixi nodded and quickly followed her. She was fast and quickly caught up wit her. Auramane was still on her back, holding onto her horns for support.
@Wycca
Ixi nodded and quickly followed her. She was fast and quickly caught up wit her. Auramane was still on her back, holding onto her horns for support.
@Wycca
Every dragon has a story, has a personality, has a life.
*I'm just going to break the moment with this post and maybe put in a hatchling into the story (to see my character,go to my lair and see Fudgie for more info), if i can join*
*I'm just going to break the moment with this post and maybe put in a hatchling into the story (to see my character,go to my lair and see Fudgie for more info), if i can join*
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
@XenSilverQuill (( Can I join? :3 I'll be using a dragon that I just bought so my character might change when I breed her and get a clutch of my own. x33 )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=235690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2357/235690_350.png[/img] [/url]
@XenSilverQuill

(( Can I join? :3 I'll be using a dragon that I just bought so my character might change when I breed her and get a clutch of my own. x33 ))

235690_350.png
((Both of you jump in at any time. c: I was just waiting for Raksha18 to jump back in.))
@Masquerade
@kazmakemake
((Both of you jump in at any time. c: I was just waiting for Raksha18 to jump back in.))
@Masquerade
@kazmakemake
@XenSilverQuill

(( Awesome. Thanks. x3 So, can I get a summary of what has happened so far? That might give me an idea on how to jump in. xD ))
@XenSilverQuill

(( Awesome. Thanks. x3 So, can I get a summary of what has happened so far? That might give me an idea on how to jump in. xD ))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14