Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Hatchlings in Starwood Strand-FULL
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Ambrose squeaked in pain from the pinprick claw blows the attacker "Nightseer" - as the other hatchling who barreled in called her - inflicted upon him. He curled in on himself instinctively to defend against the barrage, but by then the female guardian had been tackled off and away from him. Now he was running a rough tongue over the shallow cuts along his legs and chest. That circuit breaker female fought like a rabid kamaitachi backed into a corner! Flicking his eyes up at the voice of the maroon winged Tundra, he paused in tending his wounds to see the dark Guardian snorting disdainfully at him. Ambrose snorted back as he said to the Tundra, "Hey, fluffy, but I can take care of myself. I've been hit with worse before-" He looked at the Guardian's expression. "-and I've gotten deadlier glares. All the same… thanks, I guess. And you!" He rounded on the female who had jumped on him. "What's the big idea? Pouncing on a guy when his back's turned! At least have the decency to let him see you coming for half a second or yell or something!"

"Here is where I saw the tracks." She landed beside near a gap in the tree line. Sure enough, there were two sets of Guardian hatchling tracks headed in the direction of the woods. "For your hatchlings' sakes, I hope that they have had the good sense to stay in one place until you have found them. It is easy to lose one's way in Starwood, and there are creatures in there who would love to have hatchlings for dinner, so to speak." Morro's own words seemed to agitate her, for her claws started gouging the sand again in her worry. Shaking her head, she continued, "The scent from these tracks is fresh. If we follow them a ways into the trees, we may find our lost ones within the hour." As she made to follow them, she made conversation with Imperial as they went on their way. "So, what was it that brought you to the Isles in the first place, and the hatchlings along with you?"

@Raksha18
@The13Inquisitor
Ambrose squeaked in pain from the pinprick claw blows the attacker "Nightseer" - as the other hatchling who barreled in called her - inflicted upon him. He curled in on himself instinctively to defend against the barrage, but by then the female guardian had been tackled off and away from him. Now he was running a rough tongue over the shallow cuts along his legs and chest. That circuit breaker female fought like a rabid kamaitachi backed into a corner! Flicking his eyes up at the voice of the maroon winged Tundra, he paused in tending his wounds to see the dark Guardian snorting disdainfully at him. Ambrose snorted back as he said to the Tundra, "Hey, fluffy, but I can take care of myself. I've been hit with worse before-" He looked at the Guardian's expression. "-and I've gotten deadlier glares. All the same… thanks, I guess. And you!" He rounded on the female who had jumped on him. "What's the big idea? Pouncing on a guy when his back's turned! At least have the decency to let him see you coming for half a second or yell or something!"

"Here is where I saw the tracks." She landed beside near a gap in the tree line. Sure enough, there were two sets of Guardian hatchling tracks headed in the direction of the woods. "For your hatchlings' sakes, I hope that they have had the good sense to stay in one place until you have found them. It is easy to lose one's way in Starwood, and there are creatures in there who would love to have hatchlings for dinner, so to speak." Morro's own words seemed to agitate her, for her claws started gouging the sand again in her worry. Shaking her head, she continued, "The scent from these tracks is fresh. If we follow them a ways into the trees, we may find our lost ones within the hour." As she made to follow them, she made conversation with Imperial as they went on their way. "So, what was it that brought you to the Isles in the first place, and the hatchlings along with you?"

@Raksha18
@The13Inquisitor
Rosewing fell back on her back laughing at the mirror and fae. After a couple minutes she righted herself and rubbed a paw against her eyes. "That was great thanks for the laugh you two. Though seriously there isn't any point of puffing yourself up like that if there's nothing to back it up. Any fighter worth his scales can tell when someone's faking." She sat back down looking around at the odd glowing flowers around them. It was almost like the glowing fungus in the tangled woods in a way.
@113shoe

Meanwhile a green and tan fae was flying as fast as she could towards the Starwood strand. She's been searching for her adoptive hatchling for two days now when she hadn't had to stop to hunt for insects. She knew she was on the right track now though thanks to a wind flight dragon she'd met earlier.
Rosewing fell back on her back laughing at the mirror and fae. After a couple minutes she righted herself and rubbed a paw against her eyes. "That was great thanks for the laugh you two. Though seriously there isn't any point of puffing yourself up like that if there's nothing to back it up. Any fighter worth his scales can tell when someone's faking." She sat back down looking around at the odd glowing flowers around them. It was almost like the glowing fungus in the tangled woods in a way.
@113shoe

Meanwhile a green and tan fae was flying as fast as she could towards the Starwood strand. She's been searching for her adoptive hatchling for two days now when she hadn't had to stop to hunt for insects. She knew she was on the right track now though thanks to a wind flight dragon she'd met earlier.
wing fell back on her back laughing at the mirror and fae. After a couple minutes she righted herself and rubbed a paw against her eyes. "That was great thanks for the laugh you two. Though seriously there isn't any point of puffing yourself up like that if there's nothing to back it up. Any fighter worth his scales can tell when someone's faking." She sat back down looking around at the odd glowing flowers around them. It was almost like the glowing fungus in the tangled woods in a way.
@113shoe

wing fell back on her back laughing at the mirror and fae. After a couple minutes she righted herself and rubbed a paw against her eyes. "That was great thanks for the laugh you two. Though seriously there isn't any point of puffing yourself up like that if there's nothing to back it up. Any fighter worth his scales can tell when someone's faking." She sat back down looking around at the odd glowing flowers around them. It was almost like the glowing fungus in the tangled woods in a way.
@113shoe

Ixi looked at the mirror and straightened herself. "I'm sorry. I'm still learning for to fight. I just now how to intimidate right now." Auramane unfurled his wings and glared at the mirror. "Can you really blame us? We're lost, we're starving, and we're in a foreign flight. We can't afford to waste energy on the likes of..." Ixi covered her brother's face with her paw and pulled him closer to her. "Sorry, Auramane gets uptight on a empty stomach. I'm Ixi." She smiled and wagged her tail. Might as well try to make the best out of a bad situation.
@Wycca
Ixi looked at the mirror and straightened herself. "I'm sorry. I'm still learning for to fight. I just now how to intimidate right now." Auramane unfurled his wings and glared at the mirror. "Can you really blame us? We're lost, we're starving, and we're in a foreign flight. We can't afford to waste energy on the likes of..." Ixi covered her brother's face with her paw and pulled him closer to her. "Sorry, Auramane gets uptight on a empty stomach. I'm Ixi." She smiled and wagged her tail. Might as well try to make the best out of a bad situation.
@Wycca
Every dragon has a story, has a personality, has a life.
Zeph looked at Ambrose, "My name is Zeph. Not fluffy..." He watched the other Guardian hatchlings and sat on the ground. He didn't like fighting, but he would fight to protect others. He looked over at his big brother, "Would you stop pouting already Kuro, he was just as scared as we were."

Kuro looked at his younger brother, "I'm not pouting! I'm... I'm... FIne you win." He snorts and watches the other guardian hatchlings.
@ XenSilverQuill

A Grass green guardian with yellow wings was searching the borders of the wasteland and the isles. His two sons had wandered too far while he and his mate had taken shelter to rest. When they had discovered they were missing, he had his mate return to their home in the Sunbeam Ruins while he looked for their missing hatchlings. He assured her he'd be home soon with both of their sons in good health. He was sniffing the ground hoping to catch a scent, or a sign that they'd been here.
Zeph looked at Ambrose, "My name is Zeph. Not fluffy..." He watched the other Guardian hatchlings and sat on the ground. He didn't like fighting, but he would fight to protect others. He looked over at his big brother, "Would you stop pouting already Kuro, he was just as scared as we were."

Kuro looked at his younger brother, "I'm not pouting! I'm... I'm... FIne you win." He snorts and watches the other guardian hatchlings.
@ XenSilverQuill

A Grass green guardian with yellow wings was searching the borders of the wasteland and the isles. His two sons had wandered too far while he and his mate had taken shelter to rest. When they had discovered they were missing, he had his mate return to their home in the Sunbeam Ruins while he looked for their missing hatchlings. He assured her he'd be home soon with both of their sons in good health. He was sniffing the ground hoping to catch a scent, or a sign that they'd been here.
QfISK3c.png
"Rosewing. Best learn to hold your tongue Auramane. The size difference between you and the other species will only grow with time." She wagged her tail in return tucking her wings in closer to her. "So you guys are lost too, huh? Me too. Wouldn't be surprised if the others from earlier are as well."
@113shoe
"Rosewing. Best learn to hold your tongue Auramane. The size difference between you and the other species will only grow with time." She wagged her tail in return tucking her wings in closer to her. "So you guys are lost too, huh? Me too. Wouldn't be surprised if the others from earlier are as well."
@113shoe
Auramane got free of her sister and looked at Rosewing. "Yeah. We're lost."
"I was trying to fly and I kinda forgot about gravity." She tucked her wings closer to herself and lowered her head.
@Wycca
Auramane got free of her sister and looked at Rosewing. "Yeah. We're lost."
"I was trying to fly and I kinda forgot about gravity." She tucked her wings closer to herself and lowered her head.
@Wycca
RoseWing couldn't stop herself from grinning from ear to ear again at Ixi's failed attempt at flight. "So which flight are you guys from? Don't let the eye color fool you both I'm being raised my two Faes from the nature flight even though I was hatched in shadow flight."
RoseWing couldn't stop herself from grinning from ear to ear again at Ixi's failed attempt at flight. "So which flight are you guys from? Don't let the eye color fool you both I'm being raised my two Faes from the nature flight even though I was hatched in shadow flight."
Auramane scowled slightly at Rosewing. Ixi's head perked up at her words. ''We're from the nature flight too!'' She smiled wide and her tail wagged even more.
@Wycca
Auramane scowled slightly at Rosewing. Ixi's head perked up at her words. ''We're from the nature flight too!'' She smiled wide and her tail wagged even more.
@Wycca
@Wycca
@Wycca
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14