Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Hatchlings in Starwood Strand-FULL
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Mulgor gazed at Morro for a moment thinking of whether he should join them or not. He made up his mind, "I'll go with you. I am missing hatchlings as well." Scenting the air, he thought he could smell traces of Zeph and Kuro. He hoped they were alright. "Where are we headed now?" asked Mulgor, he needed to return home as soon as he could. His mate would be waiting anxiously for them.

Zeph walked next to Memoria, hoping he'd see his brother soon. He was a little worried. Looking back he saw Ambrose with some sort of bird? "What's that Ambrose?" looking at the bird, he slowed his pace to a stop and waited for Ambrose.

@The13Inquisitor
@XenSilverQuill
Mulgor gazed at Morro for a moment thinking of whether he should join them or not. He made up his mind, "I'll go with you. I am missing hatchlings as well." Scenting the air, he thought he could smell traces of Zeph and Kuro. He hoped they were alright. "Where are we headed now?" asked Mulgor, he needed to return home as soon as he could. His mate would be waiting anxiously for them.

Zeph walked next to Memoria, hoping he'd see his brother soon. He was a little worried. Looking back he saw Ambrose with some sort of bird? "What's that Ambrose?" looking at the bird, he slowed his pace to a stop and waited for Ambrose.

@The13Inquisitor
@XenSilverQuill
QfISK3c.png
"Well, I happen to know someone who'd be able to fit down there and it shouldn't be too much trouble to convince them to help us, so I was thinking we head to the Psykanna enclave where I was visiting, then come back here and send them looking for them." Azrael suggested.

Nightseer glanced back to see the others following her. One of the advantages of being Shadow.
"Come on, this passage goes down a ways. Doesn't smell like anything lives down here either." She called back.
"Well, I happen to know someone who'd be able to fit down there and it shouldn't be too much trouble to convince them to help us, so I was thinking we head to the Psykanna enclave where I was visiting, then come back here and send them looking for them." Azrael suggested.

Nightseer glanced back to see the others following her. One of the advantages of being Shadow.
"Come on, this passage goes down a ways. Doesn't smell like anything lives down here either." She called back.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14