Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50
I read Marsh's introduction, and I instantly wanted to toss the other "professional disappointment" at him. The Inquisition defector and the Templar mole please- haha.

They'd be so ironic together. Probably a bit iconic too.

Imagine Marsh getting annoyed about being suspected because of his Inquisition background, and then Naztech just nodding encouragingly in the background. Double thumbs up, absolutely, that's so unfair. Let's go prove your innocence together.

Hides Templar plans behind his back.
I read Marsh's introduction, and I instantly wanted to toss the other "professional disappointment" at him. The Inquisition defector and the Templar mole please- haha.

Imagine Marsh getting annoyed about being suspected because of his Inquisition background, and then Naztech just nodding encouragingly in the background. Double thumbs up, absolutely, that's so unfair. Let's go prove your innocence together.

[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-03-31 18:23:03" ] @/SmilodonLady I just realized - The Inquisition sounds like the place Jean came from. The Templar had to, for a time, allow mages into their ranks and focused mostly on fae, vampires, and therianthropes, so would you be interested in them either being a former branch of the Templar/Jean retconning into a member of the Inquisition but in the ancient past? [/quote] Sure! Since low key the Inquisition is only a little younger than the Templar (though they will die on the hill they aren't, popped up just slightly before Vlad the Impaler times). Inquisition would have taken one look at Jean and been like 'yes child come hither with thine magic' and older variants probably targeted fae before one branch got tricked into a contract ending that conquest (this happened in the 1700's). And if you're curious the Inquisition legit started up in Romania as they said no what was going on. [s]Jean was just part of an employee trade[/s]
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-03-31 18:23:03:
@/SmilodonLady I just realized - The Inquisition sounds like the place Jean came from. The Templar had to, for a time, allow mages into their ranks and focused mostly on fae, vampires, and therianthropes, so would you be interested in them either being a former branch of the Templar/Jean retconning into a member of the Inquisition but in the ancient past?

Sure! Since low key the Inquisition is only a little younger than the Templar (though they will die on the hill they aren't, popped up just slightly before Vlad the Impaler times). Inquisition would have taken one look at Jean and been like 'yes child come hither with thine magic' and older variants probably targeted fae before one branch got tricked into a contract ending that conquest (this happened in the 1700's).
And if you're curious the Inquisition legit started up in Romania as they said no what was going on.
Jean was just part of an employee trade
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="biao" date="2024-03-31 18:27:09" ] I read Marsh's introduction, and I instantly wanted to toss the other "professional disappointment" at him. The Inquisition defector and the Templar mole please- haha. They'd be so ironic together. Probably a bit iconic too. Imagine Marsh getting annoyed about being suspected because of his Inquisition background, and then Naztech just nodding encouragingly in the background. Double thumbs up, absolutely, that's so unfair. Let's go prove your innocence together. Hides Templar plans behind his back. [/quote] Marsh would be cackling and ready to throw hands simultaneously. Or just say, "The only thing I miss is the health insurance. Otherwise that's my dad you're looking for."
biao wrote on 2024-03-31 18:27:09:

Marsh would be cackling and ready to throw hands simultaneously. Or just say, "The only thing I miss is the health insurance. Otherwise that's my dad you're looking for."
slXRG.gif

That's abt 300 years before Jean was born lol, he's 13th century but seems like it's an interesting concept
That's abt 300 years before Jean was born lol, he's 13th century but seems like it's an interesting concept
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Ah damn, you could just say that group might have eventually formed into the Inky since that also sounds about right. 'Dying branch of Templar, nah we're yeeting off to be the starts of a new group!' Says the last ten members facing defeat, probably
Like the roots of the group are likely older than they actually are if that makes sense?
Ah damn, you could just say that group might have eventually formed into the Inky since that also sounds about right. 'Dying branch of Templar, nah we're yeeting off to be the starts of a new group!' Says the last ten members facing defeat, probably
Like the roots of the group are likely older than they actually are if that makes sense?
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2024-03-31 18:50:12" ] Ah damn, you could just say that group might have eventually formed into the Inky since that also sounds about right. 'Dying branch of Templar, nah we're yeeting off to be the starts of a new group!' Says the last ten members facing defeat, probably Like the roots of the group are likely older than they actually are if that makes sense? [/quote] Ya makes sense - I think that fits pretty well acrually
SmilodonLady wrote on 2024-03-31 18:50:12:
Ya makes sense - I think that fits pretty well acrually
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-03-30 10:23:13" ] Team 1 Jean Elanora Rick Adara Chase Maddison Landon Koito Anling Lance Sheath Emory Avon Team 2 Jazmine Newt Eve Albert Alli Amaya Mothman Zain Ashlynn Angelo Dimi Sycamore Anyone missing from this one [/quote] Oops I didn’t see this- I wrote Alli in team 1… let me fix that lol
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-03-30 10:23:13:
Team 1
Jean
Elanora
Rick
Adara
Chase
Maddison
Landon
Koito
Anling
Lance
Sheath
Emory
Avon

Team 2
Jazmine
Newt
Eve
Albert
Alli
Amaya
Mothman
Zain
Ashlynn
Angelo
Dimi
Sycamore

Anyone missing from this one

Oops I didn’t see this- I wrote Alli in team 1… let me fix that lol
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
hurngngng im actually so exited to have alli and sycamore together. i feel like water powers/full "morph" and alligator person are cool together. idk the adhd is calling
hurngngng im actually so exited to have alli and sycamore together. i feel like water powers/full "morph" and alligator person are cool together. idk the adhd is calling
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
neither can breath underwater, mind you, but water canon to class is convenient
neither can breath underwater, mind you, but water canon to class is convenient
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Ok fixed that, anyway, someone in team 2 should tell Alli that “we need to protect this flag with our LIVES” like jokingly, so Alli can take it seriously and then almost kill someone [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Ok fixed that, anyway, someone in team 2 should tell Alli that “we need to protect this flag with our LIVES” like jokingly, so Alli can take it seriously and then almost kill someone
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50