Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clayton Academy (Reboot) (closed)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50
[quote name="LL525" date="2024-03-31 19:12:09" ] Ok fixed that, anyway, someone in team 2 should tell Alli that “we need to protect this flag with our LIVES” like jokingly, so Alli can take it seriously and then almost kill someone [emoji=mirror star size=1] [/quote] do this I must
LL525 wrote on 2024-03-31 19:12:09:
Ok fixed that, anyway, someone in team 2 should tell Alli that “we need to protect this flag with our LIVES” like jokingly, so Alli can take it seriously and then almost kill someone
do this I must
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
[quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-03-31 19:12:05" ] neither can breath underwater, mind you, but water canon to class is convenient [/quote] lol real !! It’s gonna be so fun :)))
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-03-31 19:12:05:
neither can breath underwater, mind you, but water canon to class is convenient

lol real !! It’s gonna be so fun :)))
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
[quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-03-31 19:13:06" ] [quote name="LL525" date="2024-03-31 19:12:09" ] Ok fixed that, anyway, someone in team 2 should tell Alli that “we need to protect this flag with our LIVES” like jokingly, so Alli can take it seriously and then almost kill someone [emoji=mirror star size=1] [/quote] do this I must [/quote] LETS GOOOO WOOWOO who wants to almost get eaten by an alligator :)))))
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-03-31 19:13:06:
Ok fixed that, anyway, someone in team 2 should tell Alli that “we need to protect this flag with our LIVES” like jokingly, so Alli can take it seriously and then almost kill someone
do this I must
LETS GOOOO WOOWOO who wants to almost get eaten by an alligator :)))))
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
[quote name="LL525" date="2024-03-31 19:14:21" ] [quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-03-31 19:13:06" ] [quote name="LL525" date="2024-03-31 19:12:09" ] Ok fixed that, anyway, someone in team 2 should tell Alli that “we need to protect this flag with our LIVES” like jokingly, so Alli can take it seriously and then almost kill someone [emoji=mirror star size=1] [/quote] do this I must [/quote] LETS GOOOO WOOWOO who wants to almost get eaten by an alligator :))))) [/quote] done erhehrehrhehwrhewhrhehwre
LL525 wrote on 2024-03-31 19:14:21:
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-03-31 19:13:06:
do this I must
LETS GOOOO WOOWOO who wants to almost get eaten by an alligator :)))))
done erhehrehrhehwrhewhrhehwre
also??/ imagine the defense. i think most of the other team is fire-related powers.
we don't need subtlety, we have a literal battlefield of geysers and magical water bubbles meters thick that you could probably drown in, and swirling around in the madness is a teeny, drenched flag that even if you could throw it before, you definitely can't now. you track people by looking for wet footprints if they have the flag lol
also??/ imagine the defense. i think most of the other team is fire-related powers.
we don't need subtlety, we have a literal battlefield of geysers and magical water bubbles meters thick that you could probably drown in, and swirling around in the madness is a teeny, drenched flag that even if you could throw it before, you definitely can't now. you track people by looking for wet footprints if they have the flag lol
[quote name="Nmrdragon" date="2024-03-31 19:19:03" ] also??/ imagine the defense. i think most of the other team is fire-related powers. we don't need subtlety, we have a literal battlefield of geysers and magical water bubbles meters thick that you could probably drown in, and swirling around in the madness is a teeny, drenched flag that even if you could throw it before, you definitely can't now. you track people by looking for wet footprints if they have the flag lol [/quote] idk im really exited as you can tell
Nmrdragon wrote on 2024-03-31 19:19:03:
idk im really exited as you can tell
I am also very excited !!!

And yeah!!! Omg gonna be ATLA frrr
I am also very excited !!!

And yeah!!! Omg gonna be ATLA frrr
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
Anling's face when she realizes she can't counter the marsh strats because she doesn't have a romantic description of a yacht. Who told her to study poetic ways to describe nature instead of technology ._.
Anling's face when she realizes she can't counter the marsh strats because she doesn't have a romantic description of a yacht. Who told her to study poetic ways to describe nature instead of technology ._.
[quote name="biao" date="2024-03-31 19:44:26" ] Anling's face when she realizes she can't counter the marsh strats because she doesn't have a romantic description of a yacht. Who told her to study poetic ways to describe nature instead of technology ._. [/quote] honestly I went, "everyone has, like, 500 powers... I'm going to flood a small city"
biao wrote on 2024-03-31 19:44:26:
honestly I went,
"everyone has, like, 500 powers... I'm going to flood a small city"
It will be fun when Avon thinks her powers are useless since they're mostly swimming related and they're in the middle of the woods, and then she sees that the other team has chosen a water-based defense >:)
It will be fun when Avon thinks her powers are useless since they're mostly swimming related and they're in the middle of the woods, and then she sees that the other team has chosen a water-based defense >:)
Flight-Rising-Signature1.pngPWYWCustom-BBCode-Button1.pngEmpty-Sig-Block.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50