Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery Of Tenebra {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Got this in later than I intended to, whoops. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/1b/8d/931b8d8cd69d12993f3b173e4eee03c1.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/capcomdatabase/images/0/0c/Mega_Man_X4_Iris.png[/img] [/center] [b]Name[/b]: Iris [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Appearance:[/b] Stands at the height of 6'1" or 6'0 (I forgor [emoji=skull size=1]) Iris has green eyes and long, brown hair held by a blue hairband. She wears a red beret and a red + blue dress with gold trimmings. [b]Species[/b]: Reploid [b]Fandom[/b]: Mega Man X [b]Role[/b]: Sacrifice (R.I.P) [b]Personality[/b]: Iris is a very friendly and compassionate Reploid. She always tries her best to help out those in need and protect others in danger. When she is bothered, she can get rather sassy and feisty with the foe, but will avoid physical conflict. She dislikes fighting, but won't be stopped if it is to protect anyone else or herself. But due to the loss of a lot of her power, she may find that she'll have to run away instead... [b]Powers and Abilities[/b]: Her powers were unfortunately dampened before entering the cave, how inconvenient! [LIST] [b]Active[/b] (Must be Activated) [LIST] [*] [b]Psychokinesis:[/b] Thanks to being infused with a special crystal core, Iris has gained psychokinetic abilities. She can create and manipulate her own field of energy, and it usually appears as a violet or magenta color. But thanks to being weakened prior to arrival, she can't really harm anything and must recharge it after less use. [u]Here's two example abilities:[/u] [LIST] [*] [b]Kinetic Dash[/b] - Iris uses her psychokinesis to propel herself forward, or to get herself to jump up higher. (Low Cost) [*] [b]Aura Shield[/b] - Iris uses her psychokinesis to create a barrier of energy around herself. Lasts a few seconds. (High Cost) [/LIST] [/LIST] [b]Passive[/b] (Always Active) [LIST] [*] [b]Mechanical Physiques[/b] - Iris has incresased strength, stamina, perception, and durability. Now that's something useful! [*] Doesn't need most basic necessities (Eating, sleeping, etc.) [*] [b]6th Sense[/b] - Iris is sensitive to any otherworldly energy and can see things that humans may not be able to see (Could be useful, but might come at her own cost knowing where she is.) [/LIST] [/LIST] [b]Extra Info[/b]: [LIST] [*] One of my go-to characters [*] Carries around a reddish-pink saber. The handle is bronze / golden in color and also has a fancy "I" inscribed onto it. [*] Iris dies for the millionth time compliation #37 [*] For all the vampiric creatures out there in the spooky cave, coolant tastes like crap. [*] Probably will last longer than Fio, but might still die. [*] Would pick up Legio out of pure curiosity and carry them around just because. [*] Kinda loud when walking, so that's a minus. [/LIST]
Got this in later than I intended to, whoops.
931b8d8cd69d12993f3b173e4eee03c1.jpg
Mega_Man_X4_Iris.png

Name: Iris
Appearance: Stands at the height of 6'1" or 6'0 (I forgor )
Iris has green eyes and long, brown hair held by a blue hairband. She wears a red beret and a red + blue dress with gold trimmings.
Species: Reploid
Fandom: Mega Man X
Role: Sacrifice (R.I.P)
Personality: Iris is a very friendly and compassionate Reploid. She always tries her best to help out those in need and protect others in danger. When she is bothered, she can get rather sassy and feisty with the foe, but will avoid physical conflict. She dislikes fighting, but won't be stopped if it is to protect anyone else or herself. But due to the loss of a lot of her power, she may find that she'll have to run away instead...
Powers and Abilities: Her powers were unfortunately dampened before entering the cave, how inconvenient!
Active (Must be Activated)
  • Psychokinesis: Thanks to being infused with a special crystal core, Iris has gained psychokinetic abilities. She can create and manipulate her own field of energy, and it usually appears as a violet or magenta color. But thanks to being weakened prior to arrival, she can't really harm anything and must recharge it after less use.
    Here's two example abilities:
    • Kinetic Dash - Iris uses her psychokinesis to propel herself forward, or to get herself to jump up higher. (Low Cost)
    • Aura Shield - Iris uses her psychokinesis to create a barrier of energy around herself. Lasts a few seconds. (High Cost)
Passive (Always Active)
  • Mechanical Physiques - Iris has incresased strength, stamina, perception, and durability. Now that's something useful!
  • Doesn't need most basic necessities (Eating, sleeping, etc.)
  • 6th Sense - Iris is sensitive to any otherworldly energy and can see things that humans may not be able to see (Could be useful, but might come at her own cost knowing where she is.)

Extra Info:
  • One of my go-to characters
  • Carries around a reddish-pink saber. The handle is bronze / golden in color and also has a fancy "I" inscribed onto it.
  • Iris dies for the millionth time compliation #37
  • For all the vampiric creatures out there in the spooky cave, coolant tastes like crap.
  • Probably will last longer than Fio, but might still die.
  • Would pick up Legio out of pure curiosity and carry them around just because.
  • Kinda loud when walking, so that's a minus.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
The character list has now been updated accordingly.
The character list has now been updated accordingly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Basic Information
Name: Bex
Species: Kitsune
Fandom They’re From: None
Canon or OC: OC
Role: Sacrifice
Height: 4" 6
Appearance: Brown pixie cut which only makes her look thinner. She's short for her age with green eyes too big for her head. She's wearing a grey onesie with gaps at her feet so she's barefoot. She has fox ears on her head and a bushy tail peeking out her onesie around her hip.

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Bright and bubbly on the outside, inside she's thoughtful and sad
Abilities: Shapeshifting. She can turn into a fox at will but can't stay dressed while she is. She's also unable to communicate with others in that form. It's very tiring to shift

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: After being diagnosed with CF at birth her parents were horrified and left her there and later were taken as sacrifices so no more of their bloodline remained. Bex was kept in care but spent so much time in hospital that the doctors viewed her as a burden and couldn't wait to give her as sacrifice to end the bloodline for good. As a result of this Bex was always taught to see the bright side since "frowny and ill don't go together honey! Cheer up! More time off school eh?"

Other Info CF is Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic condition that affects the lungs. It causes the lungs to produce thick sticky mucus that clogs the airways. It causes a hightened chance of infection. Bex takes numerous ***** everyday, has physio therapy but doctors lied to her about being due a lung transplant to keep her spirits up.

Basic Information
Name: Eve/Emory, the Twins
Species: Human
Fandom They’re From: Interview with the Robot
Canon or OC: twist on the original characters
Role :Living Dolls
Height: average height of 12 year olds. They are the same size.
Appearance: Identical children with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. They are dressed in matching dungarees. Blue with plain white shirts underneath. They are identical down to the stitches on their skins.

Personality: Emory is upbeat and playful, always trying to please "guests" so they'll stay and play with him. Eve is more quiet and thoughtful, her only soft spot is her brother, she can't say no when he asks her. She understands why they leave and refuses to get attached since they'll just be taken. They don't leave their alcove so don't see any guests again.
Abilities: telepathy, they can communicate with each other at any moment. Not really used.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: A pair of twins ran away and ended up on the tour since Emory was curious so Eve paid. With no adults Emory was easily lured away and Eve followed him and refused to leave him in the cave. They've been together ever since. Emory doesn't remember what happened before and only knows their little shelter. Eve remembers but shields Emory since the memory is painful.
Other Info. They are almost always found together. Eve is usually just hiding out of their sight.

I know Eve/Emory should have been made separately but they're pretty much the same so it was faster to create them together.

There may be more based on how the balance goes.
Basic Information
Name: Bex
Species: Kitsune
Canon or OC: OC
Role: Sacrifice
Height: 4" 6
Appearance: Brown pixie cut which only makes her look thinner. She's short for her age with green eyes too big for her head. She's wearing a grey onesie with gaps at her feet so she's barefoot. She has fox ears on her head and a bushy tail peeking out her onesie around her hip.

Personality: Bright and bubbly on the outside, inside she's thoughtful and sad
Abilities: Shapeshifting. She can turn into a fox at will but can't stay dressed while she is. She's also unable to communicate with others in that form. It's very tiring to shift

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: After being diagnosed with CF at birth her parents were horrified and left her there and later were taken as sacrifices so no more of their bloodline remained. Bex was kept in care but spent so much time in hospital that the doctors viewed her as a burden and couldn't wait to give her as sacrifice to end the bloodline for good. As a result of this Bex was always taught to see the bright side since "frowny and ill don't go together honey! Cheer up! More time off school eh?"

Other Info CF is Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic condition that affects the lungs. It causes the lungs to produce thick sticky mucus that clogs the airways. It causes a hightened chance of infection. Bex takes numerous ***** everyday, has physio therapy but doctors lied to her about being due a lung transplant to keep her spirits up.

Basic Information
Name: Eve/Emory, the Twins
Species: Human
Fandom They’re From: Interview with the Robot
Canon or OC: twist on the original characters
Role :Living Dolls
Height: average height of 12 year olds. They are the same size.
Appearance: Identical children with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. They are dressed in matching dungarees. Blue with plain white shirts underneath. They are identical down to the stitches on their skins.

Personality: Emory is upbeat and playful, always trying to please "guests" so they'll stay and play with him. Eve is more quiet and thoughtful, her only soft spot is her brother, she can't say no when he asks her. She understands why they leave and refuses to get attached since they'll just be taken. They don't leave their alcove so don't see any guests again.
Abilities: telepathy, they can communicate with each other at any moment. Not really used.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: A pair of twins ran away and ended up on the tour since Emory was curious so Eve paid. With no adults Emory was easily lured away and Eve followed him and refused to leave him in the cave. They've been together ever since. Emory doesn't remember what happened before and only knows their little shelter. Eve remembers but shields Emory since the memory is painful.
Other Info. They are almost always found together. Eve is usually just hiding out of their sight.

I know Eve/Emory should have been made separately but they're pretty much the same so it was faster to create them together.

There may be more based on how the balance goes.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
And accepted! Since I grouped the living dolls and sacrifices in one role, there is also a status marker that shows either unturned (hasn’t been turned into a living doll yet, Current sacrifices will almost always start out with this status although they may be turned later on) and turned (have already become living dolls. Former sacrifices have this status and living dolls can be found all over the cave system although some of them tend to avoid the spirits).
And accepted! Since I grouped the living dolls and sacrifices in one role, there is also a status marker that shows either unturned (hasn’t been turned into a living doll yet, Current sacrifices will almost always start out with this status although they may be turned later on) and turned (have already become living dolls. Former sacrifices have this status and living dolls can be found all over the cave system although some of them tend to avoid the spirits).
LIo8D8G.gif
Zhu Baizhong is going to slam the adoption button on Bex. In the background Xiuying is just going to be fluttering around worriedly.
Zhu Baizhong is going to slam the adoption button on Bex. In the background Xiuying is just going to be fluttering around worriedly.
oulcMpY.gif
Name: Kai
Species: Spooky spirit
Role: Spirit
Personality: Tries to help newcomers, but mostly just doesn't do much in the terms of help (He does not know the meaning of the word) very bubbly and easily excited and has no intellect at all, mostly just spends his days floating around.
Powers/Abilities:
•Immortality - He’s a ghost.
•Possession - Inanimate objects only
•Intangibility - Normally, he is intangible except for when he’s possessing an inanimate object.
•Levitation
can float through things
Height. Smol bean 4'10
Appearance: Blue hair with a darker stripe in the front, always has spiral glasses on the top of his head, fair skin, messy-ish clothes.
Backstory: A kid who travelled over with no idea of the spooky things that happen here, was separated from his boyfriend and led to the depts of the cave, still doesn't know where his partner ended up.
Extra Info:He gay, likes singing and will not tolerate people calling him a blueberry (He starts crying)

Sorry Catlover422 that I copied the ghost ability thing .
Name: Kai
Species: Spooky spirit
Role: Spirit
Personality: Tries to help newcomers, but mostly just doesn't do much in the terms of help (He does not know the meaning of the word) very bubbly and easily excited and has no intellect at all, mostly just spends his days floating around.
Powers/Abilities:
•Immortality - He’s a ghost.
•Possession - Inanimate objects only
•Intangibility - Normally, he is intangible except for when he’s possessing an inanimate object.
•Levitation
can float through things
Height. Smol bean 4'10
Appearance: Blue hair with a darker stripe in the front, always has spiral glasses on the top of his head, fair skin, messy-ish clothes.
Backstory: A kid who travelled over with no idea of the spooky things that happen here, was separated from his boyfriend and led to the depts of the cave, still doesn't know where his partner ended up.
Extra Info:He gay, likes singing and will not tolerate people calling him a blueberry (He starts crying)

Sorry Catlover422 that I copied the ghost ability thing .
B2xI5Da.png
It’s fine! That’s a basic set of ghost powers as well although some spirits are different than others.
It’s fine! That’s a basic set of ghost powers as well although some spirits are different than others.
LIo8D8G.gif
I'm sure Bex will appreciate a caring adult in her life. She probably won't understand it at first though.
I'm sure Bex will appreciate a caring adult in her life. She probably won't understand it at first though.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Hey, random thought, but do you think the townsfolk would even keep it secret among themselves? Like, only a select few that actually lead others to the caves or have a role in that are aware of the fact that the people they lead down there are sacrifices? It's ultimately up to @/Catlover422, but I personally think that would make sense just because the more people who know a secret, the more likely it is to get out. Plus, I don't think everyone in Ravenwood would be okay with sacrificing people.
Hey, random thought, but do you think the townsfolk would even keep it secret among themselves? Like, only a select few that actually lead others to the caves or have a role in that are aware of the fact that the people they lead down there are sacrifices? It's ultimately up to @/Catlover422, but I personally think that would make sense just because the more people who know a secret, the more likely it is to get out. Plus, I don't think everyone in Ravenwood would be okay with sacrificing people.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
It’s typically a select few in Ravenwood’s government who select the sacrifices although they keep it a secret from the rest of the townsfolk. However, should one of them threaten to tell the residents of the town, they’re swiftly sent to the caves where they are left to the mercy of the creatures although some of the town’s residents are also in on the secret. Some townsfolk who are on the inside group also lead the sacrifices down to the caves.
It’s typically a select few in Ravenwood’s government who select the sacrifices although they keep it a secret from the rest of the townsfolk. However, should one of them threaten to tell the residents of the town, they’re swiftly sent to the caves where they are left to the mercy of the creatures although some of the town’s residents are also in on the secret. Some townsfolk who are on the inside group also lead the sacrifices down to the caves.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16