Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery Of Tenebra {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
And more ways for Nukas to prank you. Imagine wandering a cave for who knows how long, you find a chair, sit down and then you find that you sat on super glue or something! That'd ruin your day immediately, even if a creature was chasing you! Or maybe the creature sat down on a chair and you end up escaping because of it?

Also, now that you mention it, what do the caves look like?
And more ways for Nukas to prank you. Imagine wandering a cave for who knows how long, you find a chair, sit down and then you find that you sat on super glue or something! That'd ruin your day immediately, even if a creature was chasing you! Or maybe the creature sat down on a chair and you end up escaping because of it?

Also, now that you mention it, what do the caves look like?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I feel like Legio would get pranked alot, they are not all that smart and they have many vessels wandering about so it's realy just a matter of time before one of them wander in a trap XD
I feel like Legio would get pranked alot, they are not all that smart and they have many vessels wandering about so it's realy just a matter of time before one of them wander in a trap XD
axVjdwkm.png
Lol Nukas is just gonna be a menace to everyone and everything
(They should have found a better place to ground him)

I'm gonna just poorly draw him out in case anyone wants to do bad fanart in the future.
Lol Nukas is just gonna be a menace to everyone and everything
(They should have found a better place to ground him)

I'm gonna just poorly draw him out in case anyone wants to do bad fanart in the future.
Poor Legio.

Also, the cave system looks like a mix between a natural cave system and a house. While the ceilings of the caves are covered in stones that reflect natural light, they give the appearance of a starry sky although some spots are darker then others which is where the spirits often place will-o-wisps. There is also both carved and wooden furniture present in the caves as well.
Poor Legio.

Also, the cave system looks like a mix between a natural cave system and a house. While the ceilings of the caves are covered in stones that reflect natural light, they give the appearance of a starry sky although some spots are darker then others which is where the spirits often place will-o-wisps. There is also both carved and wooden furniture present in the caves as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
Neige is gonna have a writing field day here then. [s]Honestly sounds a bit like a Backrooms level[/s] Now that I poorly drew out Nukas, I realized how his hair looks like fire now [img]https://i.ibb.co/hVDFLVm/Nukas.png[/img]
Neige is gonna have a writing field day here then. Honestly sounds a bit like a Backrooms level

Now that I poorly drew out Nukas, I realized how his hair looks like fire now
Nukas.png
If Nukas tries to pull a trick on Baizhong, he's either going to be caught by Xiuying (and be cursed with bad luck and minor electrical shocks) or get sent into a very intense nightmare illusion.
If Nukas tries to pull a trick on Baizhong, he's either going to be caught by Xiuying (and be cursed with bad luck and minor electrical shocks) or get sent into a very intense nightmare illusion.
oulcMpY.gif
I mean, Nukas comes from a void dimension that acts as a barrier between a more normal one and an utterly terrifying one so he'll probably be fine.....I think?
I mean, Nukas comes from a void dimension that acts as a barrier between a more normal one and an utterly terrifying one so he'll probably be fine.....I think?
My apologies for the double post but I'm wondering if we should start this? Doesn't look like we've got much activity going on with people joining.
My apologies for the double post but I'm wondering if we should start this? Doesn't look like we've got much activity going on with people joining.
Perhaps in the next day or so although we still do need more creatures and spirits as well.
Perhaps in the next day or so although we still do need more creatures and spirits as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
Or maybe… I could try adding in a few other characters as well. I had an idea for a creature that I wanted to use.
Or maybe… I could try adding in a few other characters as well. I had an idea for a creature that I wanted to use.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16